Qubool Hai

How old is Ayaan? SERIOUSLY?! Childish much?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KulfiBai

IF-Sizzlerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I don't hate him or anything, but talk about irresponsibility! Ermm

Finished college, is yet to get a job, can't do simple errands, when remembers errand, instead of doing it himself, calls his older brother WHO IS BUSY AT WORK to do it for him.

I'm sorry, but that's just plain awful. Really. I know they have a genuine bond and that Asad loves Ayaan and Ayaan wants to reunite Rashid and Family, but...ugh, I hope he'll mature.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nestea..PlayfulKiss..illa8Rimuliacrazy4KASH_AR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How old is Ayaan? SERIOUSLY?! Childish much?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Your concern is quite genuine but trust me people like Ayaan do exist in real life.
I've seen so many boys simply wasting their father's money in fishing and partying.
So Ayaan's immaturity and irresponsibility is nothing new and unacceptable at all.
He is bound to eventually look upto his beloved brother if he finds that things have run out of control.In 2 hours for Ayaan,it was quite next to impossible to get all the gifts ready for Nikhat's in-laws. Ayaan knows that Asad can do anything withing minutes coz of the power Asad holds in his own hands.So I think it was quite expected that he would seek help from his bhaijaan in any trouble even if it is a silly one.
In between a very nice thread indeed.
Ayaan really needs to GROW UP!
I think Zoya will make him grow a bit mature and resposible towards life in future.
Take care!
I really loved the idea behind this thread.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteasups2222RimuliaffkhanKulfiBai-DavneetKaur-

.MrsNatePeters.

IF-Dazzler

.MrsNatePeters.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Acc to me Zoya needs to grow up more then him.
Coz i have seen manyyy people like Ayan and can understand him but the way Zoya behaves at times is beyond me.
I love Zoya and surbhi but since makers have decided to go OTT with her.. I want her to be mature before ayan..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanKulfiBai

KulfiBai

IF-Sizzlerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Your concern is quite genuine but trust me people like Ayaan do exist in real life.
I've seen so many boys simply wasting their father's money in fishing and partying.
So Ayaan's immaturity and irresponsibility is nothing new and unacceptable at all.
He is bound to eventually look upto his beloved brother if he finds that things have run out of control.In 2 hours for Ayaan,it was quite next to impossible to get all the gifts ready for Nikhat's in-laws. Ayaan knows that Asad can do anything withing minutes coz of the power Asad holds in his own hands.So I think it was quite expected that he would seek help from his bhaijaan in any trouble even if it is a silly one.
In between a very nice thread indeed.
Ayaan really needs to GROW UP!
I think Zoya will make him grow a bit mature and resposible towards life in future.
Take care!
I really loved the idea behind this thread.

I haven't met any guys like him, to be honest, but your're right, and I can understand that there are probably many like him in this duniya. I don't know why I got so peeved of when he did what he did, but now that I look back, it wasn't THAT big a deal, mostly 'cause he's a fictional character and I need to calm down LOL

Anyway, thanks for your thought! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

KulfiBai

IF-Sizzlerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MidnightSky-

Acc to me Zoya needs to grow up more then him.
Coz i have seen manyyy people like Ayan and can understand him but the way Zoya behaves at times is beyond me.
I love Zoya and surbhi but since makers have decided to go OTT with her.. I want her to be mature before ayan..

Yeah, the core of the problem is the CVs. It's their character. Hopefully they'll mature both her and Ayaan in the future.

And lighten up Asad's character a little, in terms of social norms etc. Not that he's wrong, he just needs to lighten up is all.

Abaddon

Goldie

Abaddon

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Ayaan's a retard !!...its Zoya who's  blunt & immatured !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousKJ_Vikram_sups2222Rimulia

KulfiBai

IF-Sizzlerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abaddon

Ayaan's a retard !!...its Zoya who's  blunt & immatured !

Firstly, why are you bringing Zoya into this? There are already 100s of posts unhappy with her character, go comment there (even though I for one totally love her).

Secondly, please refrain from using the word 'retard', it's extremely offensive, and I know because I've worked, interacted and talked with disabled children. So don't use that word.

Thirdly, 'immatured' is technically not a word. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nestea

_TheWhitePele_

_TheWhitePele_

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Oh common..!! The guy had 2 hrs to shop for some 100 items... No way would he have done that alone.. Calling Asad at that time was correct.. But overall he is irresponsible, childish blah blah blah such characters have been done to death.. He'll fall in love and become responsible.. How many times has this happened in Indian TV..??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.