Aarthi's Defense! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by lulujjj

Pearl wow that's a beautiful post you and Zster post on aarti defense was awesome i am with aarti but i am scared of P would he take advantage of aarti naivety?! the person who has no family would he try to get them back in his life? yes the convo between P and aarti was on a stranger level and  aarti statement no use of talking about the past i really loved it. KS amazing as aarti

Thanks! If Prashant ever will try to do that,then Yash is going to be by her side.

@Prityanka Thank you! All I can say is I agree and agree.I too had issue with Aarthi,but that "I have no past" jaap was also one of Dubey's gift to her and she is already paying a high price for it.She finally understood that,one can control life to some extent but not to the degree which she did.

@Mitul @noraniri & @nuresmeralda Thanks!
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
Love ur post so much dear. Arthi has my support for sure and I hope yash will stand by her to solve the problem. However I think yash will not hear anything from their convo.
👏👏👏 I totally agree with u!!! Loved this post the most! I'm definitely supporting Aarti too.. She is not wrong anyway.. She was literally worried about Ansh.. Not Prashant.. She was shocked to hear Ansh telling her about Prashant's condition.. Yet, before leaving, she still finds for Yash... She didn't tell others because she knows and believes that Yash can understand her... 😊 That's y she was finding for him.. When she failed to find him, she knows that she can't wait anymore.. Her child, Ansh is crying and worried at his badi mama's house...  Watever she did, it is because of her humanity.. And her heart is too soft.. Any woman will do it.. Even me!!! 😃 I might be angry, but then you can't see someone dying there.. Can you???  

I was firstly sad and shocked to see the episode.. I have no words to say.. I was confused too.. I can't sleep last night.. Thinking about Aarti.. But I guess Aarti was right.. 😃 It's my opinion and stop bashing Aarti pls.. hehehehe.. Just wait and watch.. All Is Well, peeps! 
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

👏👏👏 I totally agree with u!!! Loved this post the most! I'm definitely supporting Aarti too.. She is not wrong anyway.. She was literally worried about Ansh.. Not Prashant.. She was shocked to hear Ansh telling her about Prashant's condition.. Yet, before leaving, she still finds for Yash... She didn't tell others because she knows and believes that Yash can understand her... 😊 That's y she was finding for him.. When she failed to find him, she knows that she can't wait anymore.. Her child, Ansh is crying and worried at his badi mama's house...  Watever she did, it is because of her humanity.. And her heart is too soft.. Any woman will do it.. Even me!!! 😃 I might be angry, but then you can't see someone dying there.. Can you???  

I was firstly sad and shocked to see the episode.. I have no words to say.. I was confused too.. I can't sleep last night.. Thinking about Aarti.. But I guess Aarti was right.. 😃 It's my opinion and stop bashing Aarti pls.. hehehehe.. Just wait and watch.. All Is Well, peeps! 

Thanks! I am glad that you're supporting Aarthi.Aarthi was right in whatever she did.
Brilliant take jaan !! You just read my mind !!
Originally posted by PuvZ

Brilliant take jaan !! You just read my mind !!

Thanks! Wow!! I never knew that I can read people's mind.
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Thanks! Wow!! I never knew that I can read people's mind.
time to check your ancestors history. Who knows you have a sorceress genes in you 😆
Finally edited my post...after ten years. Sorry Pearly😆
@Kittya_Cullen
Aarti has intimacy issues ? 😲
HOW?
Originally posted by Frozen007

@Kittya_Cullen
Aarti has intimacy issues ? 😲
HOW?

In the case of Prashant he abandoned her when she was pregnant and left her with the jaded opinion that all men were lechers out to satisfy themselves.  He also disowned their child and basically implied that she had been sleeping around. It created an aversion of sorts to the male species, and later on when she slept with Yash, he rebuffed her for supposedly seducing him. ON  both counts her own s**uality was attacked, and it left her less sure of herself as a woman who was beautiful, wanted and admired for the right reasons, and who deserved to be loved. This has been changing though. The progression has been clear from the Aarti of then to the Aarti of now.

In terms of emotional intimacy, well that can vary depending on the person to which she's relating to. She never really shares much of herself, because one she doesn't think that her own feelings are that important and two, speaking of those feelings might make her appear selfish (something Prashant accused her of as well) which could push away the person she wants to keep in her life. Ergo, it has made her wary of being too close to persons even though she wants to be close to them. It's more a subconscious choice than a conscious choice. This is what she has to now fix.