Punar Vivah

Aarthi's Defense!

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am not surprised at people's reactions to Aarthi's act.Coming to today's episode,I don't know about you people but I loved it.

I liked how even after the phone call,Aarthi was just worried about Ansh not whatever happened to Prashant.So,she just tries to inform Yash but couldn't find him.I am glad that she tried to find Yash and I know you people have a complaint that she didn't even inform anyone but just kept asking about Yash.So,we have been following PV for almost 6-7 months and I think we are quite familiar with how Scindhiyas react to some truths or situations."Extreme" is the word for those reactions.For example,Yash becomes mad, they start blaming Aarthi as if she has killed someone.Yash behaves a little normal,G3 gets tears of happiness in her eyes and still you expect Aarthi to inform this to anyone other than Yash.Aarthi knows at that time Yash was the most sensible person and at that place, because if there would have been anyone other than Yash they would have made a mountain of a molehill.Ansh's voice on the phone was like he is about to cry and that forced her to go without informing it to anyone.At that time Ansh was important,not anyone.She is a mother after all and we have seen how protective she is of Ansh.Now,the protectiveness has just reduced not completely vanished and it will not,ever!

So everyone gets to know that Aarthi has went somewhere.Interesting,G3 and SP's trust scared me but at the same time relieved me that they will at least give her a benefit of doubt.Bua,whatever she said was to add fuel to the fire but it didn't happen.This only convinces me that once the truth comes out Bua is gonna have a upper hand for sometime but after that too,this all will come down to Aarthi.Pratiek and Vidhi,Urrgh they are just good for nothing people,can't they for once say that Aarthi was looking for Yash,maybe that would have reduced Yash's hurt.SP,why do I always get good vibes when I see his reactions.I think G3 may crumble a bit but SP will surely support Aarthi when the truth come out.I don't want Aarthi to be out of the mansion for the 4th time.*Sigh*Yash,please,out of all people you don't get manipulated by Bua.

Coming to Aarthi's behavior towards Prashant.I would have been really disappointed if it was the other way round,but I was glad that it was what I wanted it to be.For Aarthi,Prashant was an integral part of her life,her family,the one she once loved.If Yash (It's not a direct comparison.)can feel so much for Arpita who was apparently dead,then Prashant is alive.No matter how horrible Prashant treated her,but one can't deny the fact that he once loved her,gave her parents and specially Ansh.All these things tie her to Prashant.Today,Aarthi which I saw was the real Aarthi for me.She'll never leave those who are and once were important to her.She stood by Dubeys and she stood by Yash too,no matter how he treated her.She will stand by Prashant too,because he once upon a time was her world.Yash,this is going to be his test,actually this is going to be the test of both Yash and Aarthi.Aarthi will finally get a closure to her past,which she never got.For Yash,he has to finally analyze what Aarthi means to him.The most controversial part,Aarthi giving Arpita's kangans which I doubt because Arpita's kangans were not like that and I have never seen her wearing them on special occasions and she didn't sell them for crying out loud,she just gave them and said that,she'll be back after she gets the money and mind you people no chemist ever in the heck will accept that kind of payment.About,why only those kangans,she was in shock,people.One after the other shock,first was Prashant with Ansh in the house.Second,Prashant's cancer and third,Shobha,the one she ever trusted,back stabbed her.How can you even think,and expect from her to act rationally.If they were Arpita's kangan,and she would have sold them,really.Then I would have taken the pain of coming with the symbolism.Aarthi saving Prashant was a loop closure and now,Yash or Aarthi is not indebted to Prashant or the Dubeys anymore.

I really liked,Prashant's and Aarthi's convo,because of the simple reason,that it was civilised without any screaming or shouting.Just a normal one,like two people (Read strangers) who meet after a long time talk.Prashant talk about "could have been" well,its can not.If he would not have thrown such a wonderful gift like Ansh and hadn't rejected Aarthi,he could have been happy.You people ask,what Yash's fault in this,nothing.It's just that,if you look back and see Yash's behavior,Aarthi was also not at fault that time,but Yash treated her like that,didn't he?I am just waiting when Yash comes to know everything about Prashant,then he is going to feel immense guilty of the way how he treated Aarthi.I have only one word for the precap MISLEADING!

That's it,I am going to stop now.Wherever you're in the world,I hope you're fine,sending lots and lots of hugs in your way.πŸ€—

Arpita's kangans are these.

These are not Arpita's Kangans

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Reposting my thoughts

AARTI'S PHSYCHOLOGICAL FACTORS AND BEHAVIOURAL INFLUENCES 

*as noted so far*
  • Orphaned 
  • Low Self-worth
  • Insecure
  • Lacks faith in own instincts
  • Has trust issues
  • Loyal to a fault
  • Seeks to keep everyone happy (at the sake of own happiness)
  • Independent-dependent mentality (capable of being independent but subconsciously relies on others to guide her)
  • Compassionate
  • Highly emotional
  • Seeks to belong
  • Loves unconditionally
  • Tenacious
  • Natural optimist
  • Not pragmatic (especially in the emotional regard)
  • Fears being alone 
  • Fears loneliness
  • Fears losing the ones she loves
  • Reacts instinctively rather than pensively
  • Was abandoned by husband
  • Has abandonment issues
  • Has rejection issues
  • Was treated with derision by both husbands
  • Easily emotionally manipulated
  • Has intimacy issues
  • Does not value own life in the face of loved ones' needs and happiness
  • EDIT: Readily defends others...but finds it difficult to do so for herself
This is generally what I try to keep in mind and I figured why not set it out where I can see it and have a written reminder.😊  Feel free to add.
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I love you Pearl! You voiced my thoughts so well! You're amazing! Thank you so much for this post, it was very much needed! I agree with you! 
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ pearl, I absolutely agree with you😊  and when it comes to saving someone's life,you don't think of what's right or wrong.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Had just read this on FB.. and I totally agree with you =D And lol thanx for posting those pics clearly showing that the kangan are different... I mean I knew right from the beginning they weren't Arpita's... after all this time we should be able to differentiate =P

Z
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
These Kangana gifts by Gayatri for KC

Watch episode 09/11
Edited by sidu12 - 11 years ago
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with u.
i think i would have done the same if i was at Aarti's place
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WoW pearl, I just Say One Word...Simple and Wonderful Post...β­οΈπŸ‘
It is Much needed Post...I cant add a Single Word to your Post coz already u have said all about Aarti and her Emotions...Well Done..πŸ‘πŸΌ
U know, I dont bother about how and what is going to happen or happened in the Show..I just Watch this show for my Lovely Darling Kratika onlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Sometimes i will be connected to the Character and feel sorry for her...But My First preference to see the Expressions, Emotions that Kratika portrays in the Show...She is My Dream Girl and She is the Best always as Aarti...πŸ‘β­οΈ

Sorry I am out of the Topic...Anyway I am glad that Still you People are here for Appreciating the Aarti and her Emotions...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cheers
ZK😊

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
damn! i really wish i could articulate as well as u! thank you for this post because it's exactly what i feel but couldnt express properly...

as for the kangans... i think they showed aarti giving the kangans to the chemist for a reason... i have a feeling these are supposed to be arpita's kangans just that the prop they used yesterday is different from the one used before..
nuresmeralda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with you and i love your post...