Phir Subah Hogi

OMG what has happened to PSH??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nainakkk

nainakkk

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

I haven't been watching PSH for the past few weeks...now I m back and I feel like this show that started off as a good story with a good romance between vikram and sugni has turned into a perverted uncle who is abusing his nephew's wife.DeadDeadDeadDead

WHAT WENT WRONG I still don't know why they decided to turn vikram into an obsessive man. and what happened to reva's health she suddenly changed from a mental patient to a calculating conniving woman Confused. And the biggest shock of all whyyy did sugni turn into a selfish hypocrite who claims she is with adi to save reva's marriage yet doesn't mind stealing adi from the one person who was on her side all along????. Adi..I don't even know where to start...
So now I hope CVS would get sugni out of that marriage to the city and start a new life.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrSandy66babygirl198722IstilaJulieDForeverSHINeeven

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG what has happened to PSH??" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
we still watch this show and sorry we also dont know why they had to make adi sugni pair and ruin tvs life and make him away from sugniand decide that he must be the bad guy (that he is not)

Edited by ronshaan - 13 November 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrSandy66JulieD

ven

IF-Dazzler

ven

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
The show has gone down hill, all thanks to cvsAngry
This Adi and Sugni pair is soThumbs DownDead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrSandy66IstilaJulieDForeverSHINeeLaila2009ronshaanyipee

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

disgusting story track

least interested to see mahaan sugni and adi holding her hand at every step while vikram watches as a spectator.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrSandy66IstilaJulieDForeverSHINeeLaila2009ronshaan

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
SmileOMG indeed Nainakkk, lucky you. Well we were all watching Phir Subah Hogi religiously, and saw our beloved character "Vickram" being sabotaged by the CVs and there was nothing we could do about it, cause we the viewers POV/opinions doesn't matter to them.
Phir Subah Hogi definitely started off with a great storyline, but alongthe way the CVs decided to make Adi and Sugni an item,regardlessof our protest
Overnight every Characters in this show took a 360 degrees turn and they are all unrecognizable to the audiences.
Adini fans claimed that Adi never love Amrita and they were not married, only engaged, so that doesn't count in their eyes. That relationship never existed to them.
The romance between Sugni and Vickram is history now, being that
Sugni is now"Mrs Aditya Singh", she is untouchable, some else property. 
The shocker of it all Adi turn out to be such an ungrateful bCensoredrd
to his family and uncle. Worst storyline everSilly. Boring episode.Angry

Edited by Sandy66 - 13 November 2012 at 7:40pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrnainakkkIstilavenJulieDForeverSHINeeronshaan

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I started watching today and 5 min into it and had change channel as story is pathetic. Can't stand this whole innocent sugani and gilabiya track as victims of Thakur family. Everything looked fake. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrIstilaJulieDForeverSHINeeronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
o forgot

dead people are alive now

like- Reva, MT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
nothing aint wrong with the show the cv just    Censored it up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.