Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

The pace needs to pick up (Page 2)

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
anu I dont get to watch it on the same day
by the time , I try , ( the ones uploaded here) these SP people remove it due to 'breach'
I just dont understand what their problem is with only shows like veera.
I mean IPKKND is still available on  YT. They never remove it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanujanviAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
LOL Shamil, ab IPK ke *ahem* ardent fans se bechaare Veera ka kya muqabla...that show toh gets ALL it's ratings from its online viewership only I think...lol

But yeah this is real stupidity on the part of SP...even Zee has now relaxed it's YT boycott and started uploading full epis of it's shows on YT...bas SP ko hi pata nahin kya problem hai...Now toh they are going after dailymotion uploads as well...hadh hi hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

jaanujanvi Senior Member
jaanujanvi
jaanujanvi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Thanks for the replies, everyone! :-)

Jaanujanvi: I agree with your point about the show getting very HEAVY to watch in the last few epis...I'm not expecting something constantly light and bubbly either given the storyline but they've stretched out the tragedy a little too far and I'm feeling somewhat reluctant to watch the epis these days despite the excellent cast, especially adorable RV...I hope they set the story in some direction soon...I frankly want to see more of RV-Veera interactions. Now toh they've managed to introduce the rest of the "villains" or whatever as well...they need to get moving.

@Shamil: HeyyHug   Yaar Starplayer is blocked for me as well :((...SP is being a total loser these days and has started blocking all their shows on YT again as wellDead...Thankfully we have a vid updater on this forum now I think...otherwise toh you'll have to use that DT waali site that uploads all shows.

Anu..Thx for ur reply...Smile

Haan...I agree with u regarding light moments...I too not expecting more in this show due to its background...but..the trajedy is too much stretched and background story is not unfolded properly...May be they could have shown some scenes from the past (that mystery lady and sampoorn)...I dont understand the suspence behind keeping that dragged to this extent...haan...in this saga..we r missing Ranvi and veera scenes...pace of the show affects in long run...i think...its been a week now,having sampoorn being exposed...

Let's see how they r going to justify Sampoon's act and how story unfolds with Ranvi and veera..

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanujanvi

Haan...I agree with u regarding light moments...I too not expecting more in this show due to its background...but..the trajedy is too much stretched and background story is not unfolded properly...May be they could have shown some scenes from the past (that mystery lady and sampoorn)...I dont understand the suspence behind keeping that dragged to this extent...haan...in this saga..we r missing Ranvi and veera scenes...pace of the show affects in long run...i think...its been a week now,having sampoorn being exposed...

Let's see how they r going to justify Sampoon's act and how story unfolds with Ranvi and veera..

That's what I don't get either...is this supposed to be a LONG term mystery? The kids will grow up and no one will know the truth behind why Sampooran slept with Amrita? Is this going to be a forever secret?

The Ranvijay-Veera scenes are getting repetitive now since they aren't moving the story...ek hi cheez ko kitni baar dikhaayenge...then the audience starts losing sympathy as well as patience.

I think it's been close to TWO weeks since Sampooran's truth came out yaar...he was exposed LAST Monday I think...and it's wednesday of this week now...Ratan is still in the SAME clothes and disheveled face etc. etc...I guess she is finally going to get a costume change now that she's in the hospital.

Tragedy and all aside, I'm really not going to be able to bear watching more of Ratan's wailing and throwing things aroundOuch

jaanujanvi

xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
i was thinking the same the storyline seems to be dragging from the past week and the continues of ratan locked up in her room and crying is getting annoying. the story started off really well n it needs to pick up.
jaanujanvi Senior Member
jaanujanvi
jaanujanvi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by jaanujanvi

That's what I don't get either...is this supposed to be a LONG term mystery? The kids will grow up and no one will know the truth behind why Sampooran slept with Amrita? Is this going to be a forever secret?

The Ranvijay-Veera scenes are getting repetitive now since they aren't moving the story...ek hi cheez ko kitni baar dikhaayenge...then the audience starts losing sympathy as well as patience.

I think it's been close to TWO weeks since Sampooran's truth came out yaar...he was exposed LAST Monday I think...and it's wednesday of this week now...Ratan is still in the SAME clothes and disheveled face etc. etc...I guess she is finally going to get a costume change now that she's in the hospital.

Tragedy and all aside, I'm really not going to be able to bear watching more of Ratan's wailing and throwing things aroundOuch

Exactly...how did they compromised on Ratan's motherly instincts...Ranvi is hungry..He is her own son...House is in a mess...No one to look around...because ur hubby cheated...U r not going to provide Lunch for ur own son...Yeh kounsa logic hai?

If Ratan goes on with the same look and dialogue...Sympathy tho door ki baat...She will be named Tantrum queen...Confused
gabchoo38 Groupbie
gabchoo38
gabchoo38

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I m a lil surprised with the reactions...so would like to add a few things...

One -everybody talking about a so called extended reaction of Ratan...Comeon Ratan...forget everything and move on...Guys...remember the furst few episodes...?How madly she was in love with this guy even after say 10 years of marriage...?More then she being in love...she was 'kept' in love by Sampooran...and in this scenario...her trust...the basic foundation of love,her life  was shattered...What do one expects..?Ok...She is a mother...she is  a housewife...she should immediately forget her pain and start performing her duties...I ask all the so called modernized guys and gals...do u remember your break offs...?And i m talking about real love waale breakoff's...How much time did you take to come out if it...?Few hours.?And then u were back to life..?One may say...how can she not think about her son...Guys...how many of you thought about ur parents at that moment when the thought of ur world has come to an end came to ur mind...?How many of you could behave normally immediately...?And that too when we live in a city...have different means/modes to at least overcome that...She is not a city woman who has some support from the outside world...She cant go out to vent...she has no means...  Just because she has responsibilities...she should forget everything and be back on her feet in 2-3 days as if nothing has happened...as if her world has not ended...as if her trust in relationships has come back...?Spare a thought for the lady guys...

Just a thing to add...guys...for us...around 7-8 episodes may have passed after the revelation...but for her...only 2 days have passed...Only 2 days... 

divyasn

Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
ya story needs to pick up,seems it's on dragging fest. seems no revealation of amrita in near future n same scenes of ranvijay-veera repeatitive it's like n ratan can understand her as woman but no option she has no one to look after her kids, .ratan character is understandable but seems by protraying her character it's like she is more like wify thing so lost in self pain n can't see even hungry of own son strange.she compromised as mother.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index