Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
The show opened well and gave us some great epis in b/w but I feel it's been dragging since about 3 or so epis now...firstly that day just seemed to never end...endless scenes of Ratan crying alone in her room...I think we've more than gotten the point and the writers need to pick up the pace now and move the story ahead.

They've not revealed the Amrita story and there is no clue at all as to when the child Veera will enter the show or we're going to be stuck in baby mode for another month or so.  A hint or atleast SOMETHING of what direction the story is moving in would be much appreciated.

I wonder how the show is doing ratings-wise...Confused

Edited by AreYaar - 13 November 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

b1nduSanghavi8.Naina.birjjaanujanviAbsolem-Swetha-xXxNoreen786xXxEssence..siya803-RD-segadSimz786sitammaMaz.misti73chweetuDJ..shamilSilentsoul.SidraIseemisty85Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The pace needs to pick up" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Absolem

Absolem

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Nobody knows how the show is doing rating wise as there are no TRPs till December. 

But yeah, agree about the pacing. It is kind of dragging now. I was hoping they would show Sampooran's reason of betray when they showed the flashbacks last week, but guess not. Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-siya803Maz.misti73shamilAreYaar

sitamma

IF-Rockerz

sitamma

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
yes,muche bhi yahi lagta hai..and I am glad to find someone with a similar opinion.

We all have realized how much Ratan is hurt and how the Happiness that prevailed in Sampooran family has been shattered overnight.

One thing is I feel Ratan should listen to her husband at least once...listen to what he has to say...

Another thing is they have to now show us about what happened with Amrita...so that at least we viewers can understand what had happened...

These past 3-4 episodes were all rhona dhona filled...and now the story needs to move on...

Edited by sitamma - 13 November 2012 at 7:30pm

siya803Maz.misti73shamilmisty85AreYaar

darshana23

IF-Sizzlerz

darshana23

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
i feel writers and cvs are ok to drag till TRP system is back again.. and one more point is its diwali time in india.. so they might want to drag a bit during this period...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-siya803shamilAreYaar

jaanujanvi

jaanujanvi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Thx Anu for ur postSmile

Yeah...it is too much dragging with Ratan's crying and Sampoorna sulking...There is no explanation why did Sampoorna sleep with that women...that too after having Ranveer and Ratan in his life(i am sure,this is not before marriage affair as veera is still a kid)

I dont know...how r they going to justify Sampoorna's act...

Only Ranveer and veera scenes are worth watching and that too at a time where u hit the bed...Too much crying disturbs the mind...

Hope writers move ahead and want some light moments in the showSmile

siya803Maz.sitammashamilmisty85AreYaar

-honeydew-

IF-Sizzlerz

-honeydew-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
i think they are taking time to lay the base for many issues at the moment ...
because once sampurn leaves it will be totally ranvi, and a lot of what he does will be dependent on what he learns now...
remember his childhood ends with this phase... and hence alll of whatever happens will depend on these episodes ...
but yes they can make do with faster episodes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siya803Maz.sitammashamilAreYaar

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
anuuu Hug
any idea why the show is blocked in middle east (starplayer and YT ) I mean all other starplus shows are all over YT Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the replies, everyone! :-)

Jaanujanvi: I agree with your point about the show getting very HEAVY to watch in the last few epis...I'm not expecting something constantly light and bubbly either given the storyline but they've stretched out the tragedy a little too far and I'm feeling somewhat reluctant to watch the epis these days despite the excellent cast, especially adorable RV...I hope they set the story in some direction soon...I frankly want to see more of RV-Veera interactions. Now toh they've managed to introduce the rest of the "villains" or whatever as well...they need to get moving.

@Shamil: HeyyHug   Yaar Starplayer is blocked for me as well :((...SP is being a total loser these days and has started blocking all their shows on YT again as wellDead...Thankfully we have a vid updater on this forum now I think...otherwise toh you'll have to use that DT waali site that uploads all shows.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanujanvisiya803Maz.shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.