Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

SSLK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dumbo15

dumbo15

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Don't get me wrong, I love SSLK, but honestly, this show is encouraging the wrong things. They're encouraging marriage at 18 and it's the freakin 21st century. No 18-year-old should be doing Karva Chauth and getting married. For crying out loud, Gunjan and Rachna are getting an education and then all of a sudden their marriage will come in the way. There's nothing wrong in showing teenage love stories, but seriously they should wait some years before marriage. And I'm sorry it's just disgusting of Rachna to like someone 12 years older than her. Rajiv is a good guy, but otherwise it'd be dangerous to like someone that much older. They could take advantage of her innocence. I think it's wrong of this show to encourage liking someone 12 years older and going to such needy extents to get him. This is the 21st century and no one marries someone that much older and no one gets married at 18. They need to encourage education for girls and then getting married. Not marriage at 18.

Edited by dumbo15 - 13 November 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

booglearjunpurvixo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSLK" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

boogle

boogle

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
nice topic! yeah I agree, I don't want the girls to get married right away! I want them to enjoy their teenage years for a little while longer. But you know how things on soaps never go as planned, so its possible that the wedding won't happen. And if it does, maybe the show will depict how hard married life is for young adults and how they shouldn't rush into it.

And I think it's not that big of a deal if someone marries someone older if both parties are mature and love each other. But of course Rachana is in NO way mature enough to be with Rajeev, especially since he's her coach. I think the whole Rachana storyline is just to show teenagers have crushes on people that don't work out. I don't think the show encouraged it though because Rajeev did reject Rachana. If they were encouraging relationships like that, Rajeev would have been "I like you to Rachana" and they would be together. But I'm glad that didn't happen! That would have been crazy LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15

sweetbibi

sweetbibi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
yes I agree they should not be encouraging these marriages instead they should focus on the girls college life and hardships that they will face there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15boogle

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.