Page 2 Page 8

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
What kind of episode was this ...
Complete rubbish 
what was the purpose of this episode and who know 
and who is this Ashi and why is she getting given so much importance and I mean seriosuly 
she come one day bi nahin hua and she has already become the main lead has taken sharon place has made swayam go lattu over her 
What the hell are the CVs thinking 
Taani is the main lead opposite Rey and doesnt even get a proper scene in an episode and she just comes from nowhere I dont even know what the purpose of Ashi is ... She better not be the next sharon I will scream ...
Swayams love interest is and always will be Sharon NO LOVE TRIANGLE 

What is with the word "Types" 
and Swayam going crazy and hyped over her jumping the sofa as she rings the doors 
Remembering the way she says types what is going on 
Why are you butchering his character as well as Reys 
and Rey dont get me started what is wrong with him getting angry for no reason where is his justification is it his male ego cause the past and present Rey are two very different people ...
I WANT MY OLD TAAREY BACK 
that use to be the most amazing couple ever 
Why are you not giving them any screen space or a proper track when are they going to be given importance  and shown as a couple 
They havent even hugged yet people ...

Why are CVs copycating Taareys scenes 
and Ashi going all doe eyed for swayam 
Just saw the way she says thank you to him 
Reminded me of our Bubbly Taani - What are they thinking have they run out of ideas or what ????
Why do all love stories in D3 have to begin middle and end in MUs 
For your information CVs 
A couple love gets stronger when they go through things togetehr certain situation they support each other  not when they continue to misunderstand each other - Find some new ideas 

We are so patiently waiting for the new Sharon and  this is who you get ...
I AM FOREVER WAITING FOR A TAAREY TRACK 
you never pay any heed to that ..
I would much rather Swayam be alone than with anyone apart form Sharon 
You yourself said that Swayam is a character that cannot fall in love with anyone else 
Then...

Sorry guys needed to vent 
Am beyond disappointed , Im angry now 

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

lovevkaria_taareyTaareyAddictTia3303PayalD3aksha2812NikitaLuvsTaReypreitygal99Molly.Swaronanji_reyBARUNILU_ArshiDivya_D3_TaareyAnomic_lonerashkaazoharocks...Natasha......Tansy...KunwarKiDeewanidesigirl_VDSara_Taarey22..dinu..meghasingh-Memories-patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No TR, Swayam and ASHI" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
totally agree wit u diya
total bakwas epi
and aashi dont even get me started...this types thing was not even funny
boys scenes are becoming lame
taani the LEAD is not even being shown
cvs have let me down
a VERY disappointed taarey and d3 fan
and why isnt sharon back yet!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashkaaAnomic_lonerDiya_Taarey

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_taarey

totally agree wit u diya
total bakwas epi
and aashi dont even get me started...this types thing was not even funny
boys scenes are becoming lame
taani the LEAD is not even being shown
cvs have let me down
a VERY disappointed taarey and d3 fan
and why isnt sharon back yet!

I completely agree 
I am hating this track and the sudden change in everyones character 
What is going on in D3 ???
I am not liking ashii - not because shes in D3 but because she gets more importance than Taani s character and her and swayam and she has suddenly become the focal point o everything 

From my sister she says Aashi is a non existent character

...Natasha...

IF-Rockerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u, we hardly see our Taani. And as for Rey omg I feel like strangling him and his damn ideologies. I am beyond disappointed with the way things are going. Wish he put his ego aside for once and understand Taani like everyone else. I so hope things get better next week

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashkaaDiya_Taarey

ashkaa

Goldie

ashkaa

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Even I am getting irritated with Aashi.People had problem with Taani in the beginning.They called her stalker etc.Come on Taani never said in front of everyone that she loves Rey.Wat abt Aashi?She confessed her feelings for Swayam at the first meeting in front of everyone.Why is it that noone have a prob with that.If taani is a stalker what is she?And why is Taani being ignored?I thought she was the main lead.And Rey what is with him?When Taani was with shivam he missed her a lot.Now it seems that he doesn't care.Pls focus on Taarey.We dont want to see Ashi-Swayam scenes.If the cvs want to show more of Swayam show more Taayam scenes.Along with Taani I feel Neha,Rinni and Simmi are also ignored

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zoharocksDiya_Taarey...Tansy...ajaved-Memories-

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha.

I totally agree with u, we hardly see our Taani. And as for Rey omg I feel like strangling him and his damn ideologies. I am beyond disappointed with the way things are going. Wish he put his ego aside for once and understand Taani like everyone else. I so hope things get better next week

My reaction towards ReY is the same 
I want to like literally grab him and shake him until he gets some sense or a brain 
What is he doing ,He is getting so annoying in the way he treats Taani 
in Everything he does not let a day go by without taunting her 
Anything happens with anyone even with gang He blames Taani for it 
I really hope the CVs have planned something for Taarey by the looks of it they havent 

Reys character is getting so irritating and unlikable because of his so called ideoligies and male ego I mean he needs to throw that out of the window for once 
I miss our Taani onscreen 
I miss our Taarey 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoharocks...Natasha...

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashkaa

Even I am getting irritated with Aashi.People had problem with Taani in the beginning.They called her stalker etc.Come on Taani never said in front of everyone that she loves Rey.Wat abt Aashi?She confessed her feelings for Swayam at the first meeting in front of everyone.Why is it that noone have a prob with that.If taani is a stalker what is she?And why is Taani being ignored?I thought she was the main lead.And Rey what is with him?When Taani was with shivam he missed her a lot.Now it seems that he doesn't care.Pls focus on Taarey.We dont want to see Ashi-Swayam scenes.If the cvs want to show more of Swayam show more Taayam scenes.Along with Taani I feel Neha,Rinni and Simmi are also ignored

YOu are totally right in everything you said 
Ashii got everything so easy and her charcter is way worse than anything of Taanis 
If Taani had a harmless crush on Rey - she aws horrible 
If ashi has one on Swayam - theirs no problem its harmless 
I hate people who do that 

I want my Taarey back 
By hook or crook

..dinu..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dinu..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
i agree dear..

im pissed off with the way rey,swayum,taarey is being moved..they are spoiling it.. especialy aashi.. and the boys doing lame things://////

want my taarey back

Post Reply New Post

Go to top