Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

ROSID ~ Jaanlewa ~ (Page 3)

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhanakkt

Hahaha so true we all r so happy and i already knocked some other big fan of rosid who was so upset with roli Wink hope she will be back on here anf facebook page.1st time roli did good job wow   cvs proved they are still 10% intelligent .hopewe will get 50% rosid ? scene :-P at least .i cant wait to see more rosid romantic scene

Ahaaannn gud work dear Wink hoping to see aoishi soon Big smile
Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu65040

wow wat a post yaar...this is awesome...this is the best post of aemy till now.Hug...oh god it is just killing me...wow the music seems that its only made for rosid...it suits rosid very much ...i cant express my feelings ...when i saw this post i became lost...wow wat a loving couple...may this continues forever...but i have 1 query sid should wake up then it will be freakin awesome...its ok...anyway after many months of fighting and sorrow we have got a fantabulous romantic scene of rosid...its one of the best romantic scenes of rosid...ALWAYS ROSID ROCKS...Big smile

awww thank u sooo much dear Hug and yupzzz this is the best ROSID moment Big smile and if sid have been awake this scene would have been too HOT to handle... truly my laptop would have been on fire than, i am glad he was sleeping Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anu-srdevi

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pumaa

Superb and fantastic rosid images...she's just too cute in her new look..Heart
Thanks for sharing Smile

awww u r most welcome dear Hug
Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HarryAustralia

omg am totally dead to watch them now we got really rosid scene that's what i want yesterday scene was mindblowing amazing they were looking awesome really lovely pair love u rosid forever i love this scene i allread watch 3 and 4th times but still i wanna to watch again tnx yaar aemy for this lovely post

We all are dead and yupzzz they were looking killing Wink and u r most welcome dear Hug
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hehe aemy hope so.Hehe ufff if sid was awake Hayee I would have gone to sixth heaven.rosid scenes I want more of it like that.thank u so much for the lovely pics.the song suits them so much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarryAustraliaAemy

buzzy.reenaholi IF-Stunnerz
buzzy.reenaholi
buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
i m still deadDay Dreaming
ahhh Rosid so closeDay Dreaming
i have no words to write
i cant express how i m feeling

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

Hehe aemy hope so.Hehe ufff if sid was awake Hayee I would have gone to sixth heaven.rosid scenes I want more of it like that.thank u so much for the lovely pics.the song suits them so much.

you are most welcome mishu Hug
Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

i m still deadDay Dreaming
ahhh Rosid so closeDay Dreaming
i have no words to write
i cant express how i m feeling

I can understand Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: