Page 3 Page 4

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

Originally posted by Aemy

Originally posted by hangok

ohhh good i was dead, i thought i can survive it but you gave me the last kick :-(
im now 100% dead , there is no survive chance :-(((
i cant understand the cvs
when then have such great actor, they have such an amzing chemistry why they dont use it is unbelievable...

you know i cant understand hindi
but i liked the music, it feels great

thanks for the pm

Ahaaannn Big smile i am glad i gave u that kick Wink and i am happy that finally we got such an awesome ROSID scene Big smile and this is evil returns 1920 song... Smile "tera he banna" 
and u are most welcome dear Hug

yes i think after such a scene we can hope to see more scene like this in the future ...

thanks for info ;-)

Ahaan u r most welcome Big smile yupzzz we will def get sumthing more now Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ROSID ~ Jaanlewa ~ (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhanakkt

Im dead then my cousin still trying to save me but she cant do it.ssk team has best jodi ever like rosid but hope ssk cvs will use them properly.tody rosid scene was awsm and im going to make new rosid vm yahooo Party

ohh please pm me, when you make a  ROSID vm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanakkt

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I am dead.full on dead aemy I can look at the pics for whole day.uff this just become one of my favorite rosid moment.roli for the first time roli came so close to sid.ok who else think sid was conscious during the whole roli kissing on sid hand.I think he was conscious tht naughty cute boy.Hehe love u rosid.god I want more scene like that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srdeviHarryAustraliaAemy

suhanakkt

suhanakkt

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Hahaha so true we all r so happy and i already knocked some other big fan of rosid who was so upset with roli Wink hope she will be back on here anf facebook page.1st time roli did good job wow   cvs proved they are still 10% intelligent .hopewe will get 50% rosid ? scene :-P at least .i cant wait to see more rosid romantic scene

Aemy

-anu-

-anu-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
wow wat a post yaar...this is awesome...this is the best post of aemy till now.Hug...oh god it is just killing me...wow the music seems that its only made for rosid...it suits rosid very much ...i cant express my feelings ...when i saw this post i became lost...wow wat a loving couple...may this continues forever...but i have 1 query sid should wake up then it will be freakin awesome...its ok...anyway after many months of fighting and sorrow we have got a fantabulous romantic scene of rosid...its one of the best romantic scenes of rosid...ALWAYS ROSID ROCKS...Big smile

Edited by anu65040 - 14 November 2012 at 2:57am

Aemy

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Superb and fantastic rosid images...she's just too cute in her new look..Heart
Thanks for sharing Smile

Aemy

HarryAustralia

HarryAustralia

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
omg am totally dead to watch them now we got really rosid scene that's what i want yesterday scene was mindblowing amazing they were looking awesome really lovely pair love u rosid forever i love this scene i allread watch 3 and 4th times but still i wanna to watch again tnx yaar aemy for this lovely post

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

I am dead.full on dead aemy I can look at the pics for whole day.uff this just become one of my favorite rosid moment.roli for the first time roli came so close to sid.ok who else think sid was conscious during the whole roli kissing on sid hand.I think he was conscious tht naughty cute boy.Hehe love u rosid.god I want more scene like that.

onviously he was mishu Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top