ROSID ~ Jaanlewa ~

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Heylo people those who are alive ðŸ˜‰ how come u guys survive it ðŸ˜ƒ and those who are dead ... i am also there with u ðŸ˜‰

Now creativity tym ðŸ˜‰

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! Seriously??? This is like the first proper Rosid scene we had in months! I stopped watching SSK 2 months before, and now I am going to start watching again!!! ðŸ˜› I hope I will catch up with the latest episode soon! Watching only for my ROSID! 
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im dead then my cousin still trying to save me but she cant do it.ssk team has best jodi ever like rosid but hope ssk cvs will use them properly.tody rosid scene was awsm and im going to make new rosid vm yahooo 🥳
Aemy thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineTears

OMG!!! Seriously??? This is like the first proper Rosid scene we had in months! I stopped watching SSK 2 months before, and now I am going to start watching again!!! ðŸ˜› I hope I will catch up with the latest episode soon! Watching only for my ROSID! 

ahaannn gud gud ðŸ˜‰ i was watching it just for ROSID and it payed of pretty well... sabar ka phal meetha (shehad jaisa ) tha ðŸ˜‰
Aemy thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhanakkt

Im dead then my cousin still trying to save me but she cant do it.ssk team has best jodi ever like rosid but hope ssk cvs will use them properly.tody rosid scene was awsm and im going to make new rosid vm yahooo 🥳

yupzzz SSKK has best jodi ... ROSID are awesome ðŸ˜ƒ and yupppiiieee VM tym😉
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohhh good i was dead, i thought i can survive it but you gave me the last kick :-(
im now 100% dead , there is no survive chance :-(((
i cant understand the cvs
when then have such great actor, they have such an amzing chemistry why they dont use it is unbelievable...

you know i cant understand hindi
but i liked the music, it feels great

thanks for the pm

Aemy thumbnail
Originally posted by: hangok

ohhh good i was dead, i thought i can survive it but you gave me the last kick :-(
im now 100% dead , there is no survive chance :-(((
i cant understand the cvs
when then have such great actor, they have such an amzing chemistry why they dont use it is unbelievable...

you know i cant understand hindi
but i liked the music, it feels great

thanks for the pm

Ahaaannn ðŸ˜ƒ i am glad i gave u that kick ðŸ˜‰ and i am happy that finally we got such an awesome ROSID scene ðŸ˜ƒ and this is evil returns 1920 song... ðŸ˜Š "tera he banna" 
and u are most welcome dear ðŸ¤—
hangok thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aemy

Ahaaannn ðŸ˜ƒ i am glad i gave u that kick ðŸ˜‰ and i am happy that finally we got such an awesome ROSID scene ðŸ˜ƒ and this is evil returns 1920 song... ðŸ˜Š "tera he banna" 
and u are most welcome dear ðŸ¤—

yes i think after such a scene we can hope to see more scene like this in the future ...

thanks for info ;-)
Aemy thumbnail
Originally posted by: hangok

yes i think after such a scene we can hope to see more scene like this in the future ...

thanks for info ;-)

Ahaan u r most welcome ðŸ˜ƒ yupzzz we will def get sumthing more now ðŸ˜‰
hangok thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhanakkt

ohh please pm me, when you make a  ROSID vm...