Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Heylo people those who are alive Wink how come u guys survive it Big smile and those who are dead ... i am also there with u Wink

Now creativity tym Wink

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.HarryAustraliasuhanakkt-anu-pumaatweety8rupinnmagicalrosidSunshineTears

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ROSID ~ Jaanlewa ~" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! Seriously??? This is like the first proper Rosid scene we had in months! I stopped watching SSK 2 months before, and now I am going to start watching again!!! Tongue I hope I will catch up with the latest episode soon! Watching only for my ROSID! Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anu-HarryAustraliaJesmi9Aemy

suhanakkt

suhanakkt

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Im dead then my cousin still trying to save me but she cant do it.ssk team has best jodi ever like rosid but hope ssk cvs will use them properly.tody rosid scene was awsm and im going to make new rosid vm yahooo Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarryAustraliaAemySunshineTears

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

OMG!!! Seriously??? This is like the first proper Rosid scene we had in months! I stopped watching SSK 2 months before, and now I am going to start watching again!!! Tongue I hope I will catch up with the latest episode soon! Watching only for my ROSID! Dancing

ahaannn gud gud Wink i was watching it just for ROSID and it payed of pretty well... sabar ka phal meetha (shehad jaisa ) tha Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhanakkt

Im dead then my cousin still trying to save me but she cant do it.ssk team has best jodi ever like rosid but hope ssk cvs will use them properly.tody rosid scene was awsm and im going to make new rosid vm yahooo Party

yupzzz SSKK has best jodi ... ROSID are awesome Big smile and yupppiiieee VM tymWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarryAustraliaSunshineTears

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
ohhh good i was dead, i thought i can survive it but you gave me the last kick :-(
im now 100% dead , there is no survive chance :-(((
i cant understand the cvs
when then have such great actor, they have such an amzing chemistry why they dont use it is unbelievable...

you know i cant understand hindi
but i liked the music, it feels great

thanks for the pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanakkt-anu-HarryAustraliaAemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

ohhh good i was dead, i thought i can survive it but you gave me the last kick :-(
when then have such great actor, they have such an amzing chemistry why they dont use it is unbelievable...

thanks for the pm

Ahaaannn Big smile i am glad i gave u that kick Wink and i am happy that finally we got such an awesome ROSID scene Big smile and this is evil returns 1920 song... Smile "tera he banna" 
and u are most welcome dear Hug

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aemy

Originally posted by hangok

thanks for the pm

Ahaaannn Big smile i am glad i gave u that kick Wink and i am happy that finally we got such an awesome ROSID scene Big smile and this is evil returns 1920 song... Smile "tera he banna" 
and u are most welcome dear Hug

yes i think after such a scene we can hope to see more scene like this in the future ...

thanks for info ;-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top