Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

May be Vineet should distance himself.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayblytonprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May be Vineet should distance himself.. (Page 3)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

^^I wasn't comparing the Clintons to the serial, my dear LOL I was simply disagreeing with the notion that if HC can forgive BC, then why can't Mona frogive Pradeep. But yes, we are comparing apples and oranges. Yeh baat theek hai :)

Yes, I understand you are not comparing but as you brought their scenarios, I just thought I should add why Mona can't and shouldn't forgive Pradeep.

sorry , if I had sound oo odd!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Bhaag Vineet Bhaag now that there is still time. Dump Mona before she dumps you!!

Edited by aishray - 16 November 2012 at 2:38pm

prernacdartmsprerna4rishav

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Bhaag Vineet Bhaag now that there is still time. Dump Mona before she dumps you!!
exactlyClapAisha i liked this comment vry muchHeartthis brought a big smile also.i want vineet to dump mona for GOOD.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayprerna4rishav

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

That's exactly what WILL happen; but I'm also sure EK will show it in such a way that will make Vineet look like a callous jerk who doesn't understand Mona's 'majboori', and PraCreep will be made to shine in contrast.

rtmsaishrayprerna4rishav

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

exactlyClapAisha i liked this comment vry muchHeartthis brought a big smile also.i want vineet to dump mona for GOOD.

DUMP DUMP DUMP is all I am chanting these days. My Moneet dream is shattered in million pieces. Now I am horrified to see Mona and Vineet together on my tv screen.  I am disgusted by everything that has to do with KHTV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsprerna4rishav

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

That's exactly what WILL happen; but I'm also sure EK will show it in such a way that will make Vineet look like a callous jerk who doesn't understand Mona's 'majboori', and PraCreep will be made to shine in contrast.

I am guessing the same thing ...poor Vineet..LOL LOL...his condition will be like...
"humne unke pyaar me ro ro kar aansooon ke tub bhar diye, wo aaye us me nahaaye aur chal diye"
LOL LOL

aishrayblytonprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.