Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

May be Vineet should distance himself.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
DistanceConfused Vineet should run for his life!

Edited by aishray - 15 November 2012 at 10:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morichikaddljrrtmsblytonprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May be Vineet should distance himself.. (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I haven't watched any episode for weeks and not planning any more..I stop reading the WU too. I just come to this forum sometime to see some of the discussion topic. This one sounds good and started reading your thoughts.

All of you have said the right thing and they do make sense what Vineet should do and get out of it. I don't think it is happening rather they will show how shameless he is and also not a understanding guy. They will show how rude he is as he is not understanding Mona's point of being with her kids and semi-EX-husband. Vineet is not at all considerate when it comes to Mona's kids. If you are following this show, yo better be ready to see all these. Vineet who seems to be a passionate and being so patient, will be different now because he is not realizing Mona's point..what a drama. Even I don't understand how a woman didn't sign divorce paper but getting ready and wearing engagement ring from other guy..I also don't understand when she is saying yes to second marriage and sleeping with her First husband..I really don't understand..so I can't blame Vineet if he is not able to understand.

This serial makes no sense anymore and before they kill Vineet's character , they should stop the show permanently.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrvidya0906prernacdartmsblytonprerna4rishav

mbtv_india

Groupbie

mbtv_india

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
when Hillary can forgive Bill Clinton in real life then why can't Mona forgive Pradreep? I think everyone deserves a second chance in life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljr

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbtv_india

when Hillary can forgive Bill Clinton in real life then why can't Mona forgive Pradreep? I think everyone deserves a second chance in life.

Clinton never left Hilary (never heard and read about a divorce) and she knew what her husband was doing yet she let him be. I am not saying that it is good, but it seems there was an understanding between Hil and Clint Wink If there wasn't respect between them regarding their marriage there probably still was respect as friends and equal humans

Pradeep doesn't come near Clinton (not that I know him), because Pradeep trampled Mona in each possible way!

Edited by aishray - 15 November 2012 at 2:39pm

ddljrmonarainnartmsblytonprerna4rishav

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrrtmsblytonprerna4rishav

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ddljrmonarainnartmsblytonprerna4rishav

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

Just to add, I'm not a friend of the Clintons and not a mind reader either. So I don't know Hilary's real intentions behind forgiving Bill C. But I studied the Clinton Years during a semester in Uni and I came across an interesting critic who suggested that Hillary forgiving Bill's affair was perhaps driven by the fact that she had political intentions herself. Whether or not this is true, I don't know - it's just a thought. I don't have an issue with her forgiving him for the affair. But he LIED. He never owned up to his mistake. Now in my book that can never be forgiven. Same with Pradeep. He lied again and AGAIN.

*Rant over*

LOL

LOL I also read about Hilary's political ambitions. Bill can lie, but Hilary is no Mona. She must have known about her husbands affairs.

Edited by aishray - 15 November 2012 at 9:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrmonarainnasmrity2012rtmsblytonprerna4rishav

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I don't think there should be any comparison between Bill-Hillary vs Mona-Pradeep.

However since comparison is made I would say Hillary has every right to forgive Bill.

1. Bill didn't walk out of his marriage neither he filed divorce , he was always married to Hillary and accepted his mistake.He was never in love with Monika.

2. Pradeep not only wanted divorcem, he also said he only loves Anushka and she is his first love and will be.

3. Pradeep was living with Anu and always showed disrespect and kept on humiliating Mona for who she is.

4.Pradeep questioned Mona's value and doubted her being pregnant with Vineet as it clearly shows very narrow and old age mentality.

After all these scenarios I can't say that Mona can forgive his as Hillary does. Hillary might have political goal, but Mona doesn't have any such thing other than her kids and she can take care of them even if she is married to some other guy or being alone.

we are copmaring apple and orrange but I thought I better put my 2 cents.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayblytonprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.