Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

simi97sweetybahlmorichikaaura100ddljrmonarainnaranmarjayashsPooja_0910aishrayakruzprernacdartmsblytonMomrin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May be Vineet should distance himself.." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I want Vineet to give Mona ATTITUDE! She deserves it! Dunno if even that will penetrate into her ox-head but at least she will not be able to take him for granted.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

simi97ddljrmorichikaaura100monarainnavidya0906prernacdartmsakruzelasinghprerna4rishav

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Yes Mona doesnt give a damn about Vineet...and the most irritating part was when she was calling Pradeep, and thinking herself, how would i say to Pradeep that Vineet sir had held me back...does she owe something to Pradeep still??? And that Bulbul...she is heights...she is such an ill bred kid, doesnt know manners...kids are cute even when they are angry...but this girl, is the limits...

Vineet should not just distance but break this rishta according to me...Mona doesnt deserve a guy like him..Angry...day by day i am hating this Mona creature...and why cant she sign the divorce papers..sharing same bed with her ex-husband...a lady with no self respect...she doesnt deserve to be te wife of a civilized man like Vineet...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

simi97morichikaaura100ddljrmonarainnaranmarlovvinityomammavidya0906miggieprernacdartmsaishrayblytonprerna4rishav

lovvinit

lovvinit

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
ya its enough now...how much can one bear... vinits should tell mona ...that he cant bear more... mona isi layak hein..
pls mona for gods sake ...baksh do vinit ko... jine do use... pls...u cant be of anyone... nor pradeep nor vinit...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

morichikaddljrvidya0906rtmsblytonprerna4rishav

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i feel sorry for vineet.he doesn't deserve all this.he must jst free himself frm this relation.mona doesn't deserve a guy like vineet.let her go to her insane world.i don't understand  this mona.y there is no place for vineet in her heart,i jst don't understand that.hw can it be?is he nt the one who changed her life jst by being part of it?is he nt the one who made her believe that there really is gud n much better things in the world?is he nt the one who convinced her to open the unlocked door that is new n valuable?is he nt the one who unconditionally supported her?is he nt the one who loves her for wt she is?y such a person is nt even regarded as  a special friend?a vampire is far far better than monaAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrmorichikamonarainnavidya0906prernacdaaishrayblytonprerna4rishav

monarainna

Groupbie

monarainna

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Bang on right...

Mr.Bajaj's absence is what helped prena realise what he meant in her life...

Its time vineet turns a cold shoulder maybe she would then realise...

but mona deserves vineet only because vineet wants her...

otherwise Vineet maro goli mona koh,,,,,,hambhi rah me kadehe...Heart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrjayashsprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljr

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monarainna

Bang on right...

Mr.Bajaj's absence is what helped prena realise what he meant in her life...

Its time vineet turns a cold shoulder maybe she would then realise...

but mona deserves vineet only because vineet wants her...

otherwise Vineet maro goli mona koh,,,,,,hambhi rah me kadehe...Heart.

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.