I feel my mehnat is wasted...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
<font size="5" color="#99ff00">WHY do i feel tht my mehnat is wasted??? I am feeling a complete waste of myself... I called, I mailed, I just kept on spamming... The MOST IMPORTANT THING... I WAS PATIENT... Nd in hindi u say tht sabar ka phal meetha hota hai...Then... WHY IS BARUN LEAVING... Cant he see tht how much we waited... WE DID ALL THE PROtesting Spamming... AND ALL THT StUFF... We wasted our precious tym and for what... BARUN BACHAO AANDOLAN...</font>
</div>

<font size="7" color="#ccff00">FOR BARUN:</font>

<font color="#9999ff">Barun we gave you soo much of Love...etc...etc... Instead can you give us what we want... We fans <font size="5">just want Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon to End with aHAPPILYEVER AFTER...Or in simple words WE WANT IPKKND TO END WITH SARUN...</font></font>
<font color="#9999ff"><font size="5">*********************************************</font></font>

<font size="7" color="#ff00ff">IF U THINK IF MY MEHNAT IS NOT WASTED SOOO PLZZZ COMMENT...below</font>

<div>
Edited by dhumpty.hdumpty - 11 years ago
its not wasted... if we keep pressuring SP n PH we can get the ending we want.. get season 2 with sarun .. a new show with them

who knows even get barun to come back after his "break"

its not waste

keep trying more

nope it is not wasted...continue yaar..he will be back...if we ask SP...
To make IPK get an ending with Sarun as leads... It's no
KEEP TRYING DEAR!!!!!!

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN...IF WE BELIEVE IN THEM!!!!!!
keep trying we will win so keep spamming, call sp anything