Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Miss Bull-face Bulbul

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tweeg

Tweeg

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I want o know why this stupid child didn't question her father/accuse him/argue with him etc about his relationship with Anushka the way she's attacking her mom now. 
Ekta, I hate you, and I hate the way you make EVERYONE in ALL your shows attack your pathetic leading ladies - including not-so-innocent children.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

harvymonarainnaRitu-vidya0906Teeyaprernacdartmsaishraylifeztufcs-07blytonprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miss Bull-face Bulbul" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanjana

sanjana

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Exactly even I am so disgusted abt this partiality of Bulbul

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monarainnaTeeyartms

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

monarainnaami_31rtmsaishrayprernacdaTeeyamiggieblytonelasingh

monarainna

Groupbie

monarainna

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

If it were my kid, I would have slapped her LONG back so that she doesnt even DARE talk like this to her mom !

Mona is just pathetic.. She comes across as a failure to me in every relationship !

@ bold making sense for she is getting drifted in trying to please everybody in her family...

AS far as bulbul is concerned i do have mixed feelings for her because she is a child.she is feeling insecure because at her age she is not independent and she needs a security which she gets from her parents.her behaviour is normal for kids whose parents are seperating or are confused wheather to seperate OR NOT...

BUT my doubts are about her character because she did steal in school and that was when all was well at Home...so with this thought i DONT ENTIRELY sympathize with her.AND YES she definately needs to be taught how to handle this reality...

how to  positively handle the seperation Mona can only learn from vineet...par vineet ke sath ka toh woh ultahi tarika aapna ti he...

I admired Mr.Bajaj's personality...or should i say how prena was able to seek help from mr.bajaj and how she also leaved her relationship with him...mona learn something from prena

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Teeyaaishray

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.