Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

V last week was great to watch, but not this week (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

But taking into account that the rumor is true.  Why wouldn't they just end with Jhanvi and Viraj just parting ways.  Viraj manages to prove his innocence, and then both Jhanvi and Viraj part ways.

If the show is ending in December, what does it matter?  They had plenty of time to show that.

My guess is that the creatives did not know how to move forward with the Viraj needs to prove his innocence, while Jhanvi is hell bent on revenge track.
The thing is that she is killing him for the wrong reason. He didn't kill Raghav. She shud kill him for other things -  not this.

Also SB ending in Dec?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

criticaleyesMahinKForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "V last week was great to watch, but not this week (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
^^ Except not anymore. On Monday it was revealed he was indirectly responsible.  Which is why I asked in the other topic if they just directly wanted to go to Jhanvi's revenge. They didn't have the creative prowess to execute Jhanvi's seeking revenge while Viraj tries to prove his innocence.  So they decide to make Viraj indirectly responsible, and also do some sick stuff.  

However, yes I do agree--she should be beating his ass for all the other things and not just all in the name of Raghav.  

SB ending in December--I was going by the rumor about SJ's leaving and so the show will end sometime in December.  Those two are connected. We don't know if one or both parts are true.  But I was just saying even if that were true, it doesn't necessarily justify the track change.

Edited by likarsh - 14 November 2012 at 11:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKForeverSHINeecarisma2

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

However, yes I do agree--she should be beating his ass for all the other things and not just all in the name of Raghav.  

But then again, considering how the story shaped up, it is Raghav she would be beating him for.  Because she had moved on and put Viraj in jail.  After that, there's only Raghav's death and also what he just did to her.

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Viraj was awesome last week. He had the best lines and was so entertaining throughout! My favorite line of his from last week was 'Why do you always fight Raghav? Sometimes use your brain,' it was something like that and that totally cracked me up! ROFLROFLROFL

It's what some of us have been saying for the longest time. Raghav can only fight, so thank you Viraj for echoing our thoughts. LOL

This week though, from what I watched today, he was just as entertaining. I loved KVB's acting when Viraj got excited thinking his Jhanvi was back, and the way he was searching for her - brilliant! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwaleForeverSHINeerasiya.-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
From my memory it was like, 

Even now, Raghav, you are using your hands before your brain. Why this violence, Raghav?  Let's sit down and talk like mature individuals.

Then there was something similar he said at the beginning of the following episode too (Wednesday's). But I couldn't understand and the subs were blocked by the lower third graphics.

MahinKathenasarwaleForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

From my memory it was like, 

Even now, Raghav, you are using your hands before your brain. Why this violence, Raghav?  Let's sit down and talk like mature individuals.

Then there was something similar he said at the beginning of the following episode too (Wednesday's). But I couldn't understand and the subs were blocked by the lower third graphics.

Oh yes! 'Why this violence?' ROFLROFL

MahinKathenasarwaleForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.