Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Viraj had some great dialogues last week.  Even the Friday leading up to last week, he was entertaining, and his dialogues were classic.  He had some zingers at Raghav which were LOL  But even more so the episodes were interesting and entertaining, imo.   

The execution was pretty good,  The Raghav and Viraj talk in the car and outside the car, Viraj's reaction to Raghav's death, and Viraj's scenes in jail.  They were interesting and held my attention.

Then came Monday.  I didn't watch but reading was enough.  The first part of the episode was fine.  But the about turn they did is puzzling.  

I have no idea why the story changed tracks the way it did.  But whatever the case, whatever the show was last week is gone.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwalesabrina.aanoosreerasiya.ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-Enigmatic_Angelafreenaamnamysticgoryfilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "V last week was great to watch, but not this week" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
If they want to show that viraj is changing,why still he is torturing her to gain her love...Are the cv's trying to take viraj's redemption track slowly...?
btw...i love viraj's dialogue..they r awesome..the way KVB speaks makes it more awesomeDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwaleanoosreeForeverSHINeerasiya.KhatamKahani

athenasarwale

athenasarwale

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Viraj had some great dialogues last week.  Even the Friday leading up to last week, he was entertaining, and his dialogues were classic.  He had some zingers at Raghav which were LOL  But even more so the episodes were interesting and entertaining, imo.   

The execution was pretty good,  The Raghav and Viraj talk in the car and outside the car, Viraj's reaction to Raghav's death, and Viraj's scenes in jail.  They were interesting and held my attention.

Then came Monday.  I didn't watch but reading was enough.  The first part of the episode was fine.  But the about turn they did is puzzling.  

I have no idea why the story changed tracks the way it did.  But whatever the case, whatever the show was last week is gone.  
Ya agree lik ...execution was better last week ...its quite confusing now , particularly the way they are changing the story Confused when they chose to show viraj not  responsible for raghav's death ,thought they would deal in a proper way and focus on his thought process but they are back wid same stuff Sleepy and somehow showing viraj requesting sia to come back to him is bit wierd Confused i mean its been two days raghav was dead how cv's think it gonna work Sleepy  first they need to focus on viraj proving truth to sia rather than going this way ..anyways no expectations from cv's ,having seen their work in the past LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKanoosreerasiya.ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

anoosree

Goldie

anoosree

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

I did not see the episode...just read the updates... so this is going the 'Anjaam' way. CV's proved that thy dont have a single bone of creativity in them...for the the past 7 months thy only copied from the movies...looks like the climax also thy r gonna lift it from the movie 'anjaam'.   All this crap after claiming that thy r dealing with real issues and have some message to the society.  So what is the message here to the victims

' if your husband abuses you, just run away and hide behind the next Noble man you find.  If by any chance your husband is back in your life to hurt you, just kill him.'

Message to mentally sick people

'Well man you r doomed, you were born mentally sick, so if you live you will contiue to hurt others.  So the solution for you is your Death.'

This is for you CV's Clap

Just one question to the CV's  What if Viraaj was never married ? What if he was hurting his parents and siblings ? Still you would have come up with same kind of story line, with his parents & sibling dumping him for a noble beta waiting for them at the cross road...and utimately  killing him and telling everyone ' viraaj jaisa beta kisi ko na mile'

I wont to be asking had this show been a mere fiction.  But the fact that you guys promoted this show more like a 'Mass awareness program' prompts me to.  After claiming a millions times that u were dealing with some real issues and u have something serious up your sleeves as solution, if this is what u come up with, then i must that you not only prove that you are insensitive to the core but also have totally regressed atitude.

Do you even realize that people like viraaj & janvi do exist in this world?  Hats off you guys for coming up with this crapfest as REAL SOLUTIONS FOR REAL ISSUES LIKE DV AND MENTAL SICKNESS.  Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwalerasiya.ForeverSHINeesub_rosaafreenaamna-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahanicarisma2

anoosree

Goldie

anoosree

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _A_a_l_i_y_a_

If they want to show that viraj is changing,why still he is torturing her to gain her love...Are the cv's trying to take viraj's redemption track slowly...?
btw...i love viraj's dialogue..they r awesome..the way KVB speaks makes it more awesomeDay Dreaming

Red: I dont see this coming.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwale.Vrish.ForeverSHINeerasiya.-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I watched bits and pieces of today's episode.

Umm, Interesting. Where is this heading?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwale

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
The track is completely messed up - more than before - Because Lady SJ wants to leave too.

So the CV's are sitting on a rollercoaster and writting the script. If people had kept their patience from before and let CV's do their job surely and slowely. Things would have been better.

Now Sia is turning into a criminal.

This is what I feel like doing to the creatives script and directors chair.

Edited by carisma2 - 14 November 2012 at 11:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya.Aya.ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
But taking into account that the rumor is true.  Why wouldn't they just end with Jhanvi and Viraj just parting ways.  Viraj manages to prove his innocence, and then both Jhanvi and Viraj part ways.

If the show is ending in December, what does it matter?  They had plenty of time to show that.

My guess is that the creatives did not know how to move forward with the Viraj needs to prove his innocence, while Jhanvi is hell bent on revenge track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeecarisma2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.