Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

WU: November 13 (Page 3)

sector Goldie
sector
sector

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I happened to catch last night's episode b4 going out to do the fireworks.  Won't comment on the credibility of the story - nothing to add to what others have said, and nothing new there anyway.  Obviously, the new PH is trying the same formula that was such a hit when the show started, but just like a cake that was baked a year ago is no good to eat now, likewise...

Was this the last scene of Gayatri and Sunishta?  In the breakfast table, while watching them, it was sad to see them not wanting to eat, while if Sundar goes like this for a few months, he would lose his obesity.  On another rote, it was painful watching Sia in all-white, as her being a widow has sunk in.  Of course, it's her choice, but I don't recall seeing Komal in all white - she'd wear normal clothes like everyone else.

Also, the filmy dialog they gave Viraj - this is not your answer, it's your anger - that's not Viraj @ all.  The real Viraj would have intercepted her slap, hit her back or something.

Sia took however many months b4 she fell in love w/ Raghav.  Now, a mere shock treatment is supposed to make her forget him and go back to Viraj?  I've often read in other forums how serial and movie makers know squat about medical science, and this is one more.  There is no electrical therapy that would just erase the Raghav parts of Sia's brain, while leave her w/ Viraj's.  Also, how does that even compute?  If all she is left w/ is Viraj's memories, they are ugly memories - why would she want to marry him based on that?

I was hoping that the shock treatment would kill Sia, so that she'd be out of her misery and that Sriti would get freed up.  Then make it a bare knuckles war b/w Viraj and Rana, and make that the rest of the serial - a cat & mouse game until one of them wins.  Viraj disabling the 2 guards just like he was Raghav - too filmy as well.  Also, I know that the CVs may think that Raghav's family is dull, but if Sia has been abducted, wouldn't her family - Gayatri & Sundar - swing into action?

Well said.  Clap
me thinks  this  shock therapy is being done so that Sia  pretends in front of Viraj that she's really lost all memories other than him, and then, marries him, and when she finally kills him or delivers the final blow, then she'll  say that she can never forget Raghav, and all this pretense was just to get back at Viraj.
Otherwise, why would Sia ever marry Viraj.   The shocks are an excuse CV's have come up with to show Sia's reason for the marriage.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

me07me07MahinKsabrina.aathenasarwalePristineSoulForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

PristineSoul Coolbie
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
@sector.. bingo!!!

I had the same feeling

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsector

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
what the heck is going on?Angry. seriously  is this a redemption track? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sectorForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

sector Goldie
sector
sector

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

what the heck is going on?Angry. seriously  is this a redemption track? 

No, not redemption, it is Pay back track.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

me07me07fabyamaasMahinKKhatamKahani

sector Goldie
sector
sector

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by criticaleyes

I've never known such a mixed up show. If Viraj had to take J back by force to Manali they should have shown him doing that as soon as he discovered her in the Singh household.

I think the story writers have no clue what to do with the story. If their intention is to stretch the story they could have done it in a million different ways, may be not a million.

All of the twists and turns are bizarre to say the least.

Who hires and pays these people involved in the making of this show?

@ Who hires and pays these people involved in the making of this show?  LOL

Now that is a very very valid question. 

Edited by sector - 14 November 2012 at 2:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

me07me07athenasarwalecriticaleyesMahinK

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Disgusting CVSDeadDeadI really wanna know who hires them so that I can throw tomatoes at themThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
OH NO...so the torture continues...

I hope Sia will fight him back just likes J LO's movie ENOUGH!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index