Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Not watching this show right now but WU made me shocked. I hope Raghav comes back. Although i know he died but I dont know what to say. Raghav Needs to come back to save sia.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU: November 13 (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yeshhhh

Groupbie

yeshhhh

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
HAPPY  DIWALI

thank you for the w update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

VinniT

VinniT

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Carry on domestic voilence cvs as few bynch really loves viraj ih i mean man torturing a women to hell and this gives pleasure to many. Carry on msje all good dead and evil survive. This is how cvs di with their spouses and that us why such ideas comes to their mind. Reading update msde me puke. Now they will start showing viraj raping another person, s wife and few will sit and enjoy the rape. I read update thinking their might be some sua and raghav scene but i was mistaken. End of reading update frim tiday. Just this show is made by some b*****ss people all i can say.

_mahi_

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Mahin..

Thanks for the update.

I wanted to see ViraaNvi together.. but not like this..

Why can't the CVs show them living a happy life together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamerMahinK

criticaleyes

criticaleyes

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I've never known such a mixed up show. If Viraj had to take J back by force to Manali they should have shown him doing that as soon as he discovered her in the Singh household.

I think the story writers have no clue what to do with the story. If their intention is to stretch the story they could have done it in a million different ways, may be not a million.

All of the twists and turns are bizarre to say the least.

Who hires and pays these people involved in the making of this show?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwalePristineSoulsectorForeverSHINeerasiya.sub_rosa-Nakshatra-.Vrish.KhatamKahani

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I happened to catch last night's episode b4 going out to do the fireworks.  Won't comment on the credibility of the story - nothing to add to what others have said, and nothing new there anyway.  Obviously, the new PH is trying the same formula that was such a hit when the show started, but just like a cake that was baked a year ago is no good to eat now, likewise...

Was this the last scene of Gayatri and Sunishta?  In the breakfast table, while watching them, it was sad to see them not wanting to eat, while if Sundar goes like this for a few months, he would lose his obesity.  On another rote, it was painful watching Sia in all-white, as her being a widow has sunk in.  Of course, it's her choice, but I don't recall seeing Komal in all white - she'd wear normal clothes like everyone else.

Also, the filmy dialog they gave Viraj - this is not your answer, it's your anger - that's not Viraj @ all.  The real Viraj would have intercepted her slap, hit her back or something.

Sia took however many months b4 she fell in love w/ Raghav.  Now, a mere shock treatment is supposed to make her forget him and go back to Viraj?  I've often read in other forums how serial and movie makers know squat about medical science, and this is one more.  There is no electrical therapy that would just erase the Raghav parts of Sia's brain, while leave her w/ Viraj's.  Also, how does that even compute?  If all she is left w/ is Viraj's memories, they are ugly memories - why would she want to marry him based on that?

I was hoping that the shock treatment would kill Sia, so that she'd be out of her misery and that Sriti would get freed up.  Then make it a bare knuckles war b/w Viraj and Rana, and make that the rest of the serial - a cat & mouse game until one of them wins.  Viraj disabling the 2 guards just like he was Raghav - too filmy as well.  Also, I know that the CVs may think that Raghav's family is dull, but if Sia has been abducted, wouldn't her family - Gayatri & Sundar - swing into action?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

me07me07MahinKathenasarwalecriticaleyesPristineSoulForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

MahinK

MahinK

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PristineSoul

Mahin..

Thanks for the update.

I wanted to see ViraaNvi together.. but not like this..

Why can't the CVs show them living a happy life together

Trust me i had many expectations from this track as Raghavs gone n they had to give it a happy ending but i guess i was wrong...why they had to show him negative n torturing her all over again when we already had that cat n mouse game in previous tracks periodically! But hats off to KVB for doing full justice to his role... Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

me07me07athenasarwalecriticaleyesPristineSoulForeverSHINee

sector

Goldie

sector

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by athenasarwale

Thanks Mahink for the update...cv's have lost it Sleepy

LOL

athenasarwale

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.