Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Will u guys please stop calling him a criminal?!!! LOL 
u think hes a criminal..just becoz hes taking revenge on his worst enemy whom he hates from like start? whom he think/ misunderstood for putting him behind the bars? Almost ruined his career? Chill guys Don't act like u don't know KD's character..Confused

KD is a positive as well as a lil grey character...A BAD BOY ..*Tada* dimaag ki batti jali? A Bad boy has a BAD SIDE TOO LOL.. :p We audience just portray bad boy as one who has SUPER HOT Looks, Tapoori style & Attitude...Wake up..thats not a Bad boy..yup KD is HOT with super hot attitude but hes a grey character too..with a lil wicked mind which comes up with such 'unacceptable ideas & plans'. JUST ACCEPT IT. Its his character. Tongue Thats why hes in Buddy project...Thats why JJ is trying to sudrofy him n make him a good person !! Remember his character sketch well if not let me post it here - 

The Bad Boy. He has own set of morals and his own way of going about getting what he wants. Is he all bad? Ofcourse not! Will his journey lead him to redemption or to the dark side?

we all knew he was going to take revenge...but i don't think it was going to be this big when he first came up with the idea of revenge...but it GOT big as he got more provoked when he saw kiya keeping her hand on kunal's hand. anyone would be pissed...JUST ask yourself..would u just let go of that person who almost ruined your life but then too you trusted him/her n then BAM suddenly you see that person with ur KATTAR dushman ..smiling n keeping hand on his hand. SORRY But iam a normal human being ...I WOULD HAVE KILLED THAT PERSON FOR Breaking my trust AGAIN. And no ..ppl never confirm things when they r angry...THEY JUST Believe what they see...U JUST CAN'T think STRAIGHT when that happens. ALL u think of making that person PAY!! Thats what KD is doing...

HE WAS FALLING FOR HER. KD who is known for his plans n FOCUS..got distracted becoz of kiya...who trusted piddi lyk hell just brushed him off ...again becoz of kiya..FELT betrayed when he SAW HIS KIYA with that CREEPO KUNAL. Damn i cried when i saw his expressions..IT was a slap on his face...

NO ONE IS looking at KD's pain. Yup he misunderstood...anyone could have...but that doesn't make him a CRIMINAL. He is ANGRY & HURT.. Thats why is he is doing all this. and trust me ..ppl  never ask or confirm things WHEN THEY R SUPER ANGRY & HURT. so please Just stop with criminal tag. 

I ACCEPT his character...and this is the character i fell in love with..POSITIVE YET GREY!! A perfect BAD BOY!! 

please don't turn this into a bashing post..this is my view on KD's actions. 

Edited by 100littledevils - 13 November 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Shyinna7anamikaanjali22zzinia2411crazy4lyfAnikz003Adry-Alia-Pihu.k11Radiance.--Akshu--angel_juhi04-bornalee-..-Ayesshhaa-....DamonCrazy....Amina..BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KD is not a CRIMINAL!!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
More power to you Piyu Thumbs Up

He is not a criminal but i just didn't expect this from him he should of verified things before doing anything stupid, He was shown all intelligent during the Jungle track but in this thing he just blacked out completely, If he has a problem go to Kiya and ask her or pin her to the wall or something because that would be between two people but like this he is getting RA into personal matters I don't like the way his character is developing Its not appealing to me and maybe few other fans...!!!

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 13 November 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
yay. . the post I had been waiting for

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils..DamonCrazy..

..Amina..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I agree with you piyu!

crazy4lyf

crazy4lyf

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
thumbs up for u... u hav read CV's mind behind such scene Tongue
yups... i totally agree with every word...

Ms.Shy

Groupbie

Ms.Shy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Yeah!! I totally agree wid yew Smile

Anikz003

Anikz003

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
I  completely agree with you !Thumbs UpSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.