Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Kee Aja Terii Yaad Ayi
Part.A

(Credit For This Ultimate Beautiful Banner Goes To Ishika Aka LilApple Thanks So Much Baby Nik Love You Thanks So Very Much Mela Cuddly Baby Love)

dil Insaan Kaa Ek Taraazu
jo Insaaf Ko Tole
apni Jagah Par Pyaar Hai Qaayam
dharti Ambar Dole
sab Se Bada Such Ek Jagat Mein
bhed Anek Jo Khole
prem Binaa Jeewan Sunaa
yeh Paagal Premi Bole

As armaan opened his eyes as usual he stretched his hand towards the side table but did not finds the coffee cup there and then the realizations sank in that which the truth he is trying to forgetting from the past 2 years that she is not with him now she left him 2 years back leaving him alone in this whole world changing his life for forever changing a beast into a man changing a lifeless body to a living man changing a drunkard into a good responsible man but when he is changed in that person she was not there with him to have to see that change in him well he is himself is the reason for this for her leaving and when he already to say her that he loved her she is not there to listen his heart's words to hold his hand and he is the reason for that and then he looked at the only picture of hers he has that is placed on his side table and he picked up the photograph from his side table and then caressed her face over and a lone tear escaped from his eyes seeing that million dollar smile on her face it was a beautiful picture of hers wearing her white and blue skirt type something as that day she is celebrating her some function in the restaurant when he as usually walked to the bar to have his regular shots when he saw her laughing like that which he never saw when she is with him there is something in her smile that makes him loosening his heart beat and he didn't knows even when he captured her photograph in his I Phone latest version he does not knows why he did that there as he has all her just for himself and now this sole picture of hers is reason of his breathing as this only picture of hers gives him that hope she will be with him only one day and he didn't lose the hope and he keeps on looking at her till his vision blurred with his tears remembering all what he did with her and what she did with him and then he caressed her face with his palms while wiping the tears which is flowing on his cheeks and then as the words left from his mouth
A:''where have you been go riddhima leaving me like all alone, see now I am a good person cares for mom and forgives her and when I did all this you are not here with me to see all this please come back riddhima I cannot live without you riddhima without you I am just the selfless body now I just wants to spend my whole life with you riddhima please come back riddhima I know I hurt you so much but please riddhima I just needs one chance and I promise I will makes everything fine riddhima I will give you all the happiness you deserves please riddhima come back I love you so much riddhima''
He said to her photo while burying the frame near his heart and cried this is his routine from past 2 years from the day she left he just wakes up feeling there will be steaming black coffee will be placed on his side table and then he will saw that smudged clothes on floor of his while his new pair of office clothes will be placed on the couch with his another things but no nothing happened no steaming coffee for his severe headache black coffee no his new pair of clothes and he then heard one voice which breaks his trance and he heard his mom Mrs. Avantika Mallik there calling his name as she heard his mom's voice 
Av:''armaan son''
And he replied back after wiping his tears away and placing her photograph on its place again with a glance to her face as he 
A:''coming mom''
And then after few minutes he gets ready completely like a business tycoon Armaan Mallik and then he picked up the photo frame of hers again and then speaks
A:''i am waiting for the day riddhima when you will tie my tie again like the other days and I am sure you will comes back soon''
He said and then mumbling a quick bye to her photo frame he made his way downstairs where he knows his mom must be waiting for him on dining table as they eat together now all because of her as she is the only who makes him close to his mom and when he did that she goes far away from him and sighed in relief he makes his way towards his mom who happily gives her son her blessings and after taking her blessings and then kissing on her cheek he joined her on the dining table for breakfast 
A:''good morning mom''
Av:'' good morning son''
And as avantika served in his plate armaan smiled and yet again remembered seeing that Aloo Paranthas in his plate she used to makes for him too as they are his favourites and that time he never acknowledged that thing just relished them but never gives her a compliment or even small thanks and right now seeing them armaan
A:''thank you mom''
Av:'' you are welcome son''
And armaan gives her a smile avantika knows his son is smiling just for her sake only as he knows his smile which she hardly see was take by her though he smiled now everyday with her but she knows his son is in pain and this smile is not genuine smile after all she is his mom now she is close to her son just because of her riddhima only but she never even gives her a chance to thank her for this miracle she did and after that she knows armaan so loved riddhima when one say avantika finds him sitting in garden in 4:00 clock in the morning after she left she knows something is bothering him and that day it confirms as she finds him sitting in garden staring at the OUT HOUSE where she resides like a lost person he is so much involved in looking at the OUT HOUSE that he never realized that his mom comes and sat beside him and he is just too much engrossed in something that he didn't feeling that chillness in that winter night and she tried calling him taking his name but no response and finally he breaks his trance when she put her shawl on his shoulder covering her child and then armaan looked at her with an unexpected look as he never expected her and then only avnatika caressed his head with all her motherly affection and that day when she confronts him he first denied completely to telling her saying he is fine but then when avantika asks in some stern voice and some in motherly affection he breaks down and then buried his head in his mom's tummy and cried his heart and avantika still shook with fear remembering the condition rather she would say divested condition of her son and then finally in between his hiccups he speaks in between his cries and avantika is shocked to hear that truth
A:''mom vo challi gayyi mujhe chod kar akela chod kar main bahut boora hun naa tabhie challi gayyi vo mujhe chod kar kyoon challi gayyi vo mujhe chod kar aab tou main DRINK bhi nahin karta mom aap bhi mere close aa gayye ho tou vo kyoon gayi mujhe chod kar jab main ose PYAAR karne laga mom kyoon gussa ho gayyi mujhse mom vo aab tou merii zindagi  meiin bas vo aur aap hii important ho naa mom tou kyoon vo mujhe adhoora karke challe gayyi pata hain mom main ose kitna bhi pareshan karta tha vo kabhie kuch nahin kehti thi humesha mera saath detii thi mom par aab jab main ose har khushi dena chahta hun tab vo aisee kaise jaa sakti hain mom aab vo merii zindagi ban gayyi hain mom I know mom maine ose bahut hurt kiyya par mom vo tab nahin gayyi jab maine ose hurt kiyaa itna aab kyoon gayyi main nahin jee paunga mom ooske bina ose bolo naa kii vo mere paas vaapi aa jaayen mom main mar jaunga mom ooske binaa main ose sach meiin bahut PYAAR karta hun mom please ose vaapis la do naa mom mere pas main kuch nahin mangoga aapse kabhie aur humesha I will be grateful to your mom please''
He said and avantika shakes in helpless seeing his condition he is so broken though avantika knows the name of person but for just her confirmations 
Av:''armaan kaun beta''
A:''riddhima mom riddhima''
As he said in between his hiccups avantika knows RIDDHIMA is the girl as she can understands seeing him he used to look at the door of kitchen in morning as if he waiting for someone and she knows it can be Riddhima only and the way she finds him staring at the OUT HOUSE she knows something is happened in between that one month away from ARMAAN to London and she leaves his responsibility and when she comes back her home her home becomes actually a home when she finds ARMAAN in her arms accepting her as his mom but the very evening of her return when armaan comes back home and after the mother-son re union when armaan asked for RIDDHIMA and in between avantika too forgets that she didn't saw Riddhima from evening as she is so busy cherishing that finally she gets back her son and then only when armaan went to OUT HOUSE for checking her as avantika tells him that she did not saw her from evening armaan ran out to OUT HOUSE like a crazy maniac person as avantika too follows him and as they reached there they finds the all OUT HOUSE is cleaned but they did not finds any of her belongingness there and avantika is surprised that riddhima is not there the girl who did not do a single thing without asking her permission not there and she is surprised and then she looked at armaan who is standing there shocked and avantika senses that maybe armaan finds a good friend in her and she was moving towards her son to say something to him suddenly her gaze fells on piece of paper that is laying on table under the paper watt and as she picked the paper
Malkin
Mujhe maf kar dijiyega aisee jaa rahii hun bina bataye par aab main aur nahin reh sakti yahan par mujhe kisiis e koi shikayat nahin hain malkin balki main tout a umar aapke ehsaan mand rahungi apnein mujhe maa-baba ke jaane ke bad bhi aapne pass rakha aur aapne pairon par khadaha kiyya aur maa jaisa pyaar kiyya par malkin main aab aap par aur bojh nahin ban sakti isiliyye jaa rahii hun jaanti hun aagar bataungi tou aap jaane nahin dengi mujhe ho sake tou maf kar dijiyega
Riddhima
And avantika let out a sigh reading the letter she never expected this from riddhima, she always adored riddhima and seeing his mom reading something armaan takes the letter from his mom's hands which is addressing his mom only in all letter nothing not a even a words she said for him and he just left from there with the letter and avantika assumed that he lost a friend that's why he reacts like this she herself feels very bad she loved riddhima and that's why she gives armaan's responsibility to her but she left without even looking at her she is angry with her how she can take herself as burden on her when she never one.
And like this days passed avantika comes closer to armaan but she do remembered riddhima and that day when finally she comes to know that armaan does not takes riddhima as his friend only he loved her she then seeing his state promised him on that day sitting in garden that she will find riddhima for him and she do tried so hard she goes to search for each and every relatives of hers but they had a no idea of her whereabouts as they did not even saw her from past so many years and right now too seeing that loneliness in  her son's eyes she knows her son will be complete with her only but she can't do anything for him for a first time her son asked her anything but she could not fulfil his desire and that makes her miserable and then her trance breaks with armaan's voice as he finds his mom lost in her own world not eating her breakfast properly and he knows that his mom is surely thinking about him and her only so he
A:''mom where are you lost see your breakfast is getting cold oops more cold as its the cold milk so please mom have mercy on it''
He said as he tried to cheer her up and avantika gives her son a smile knowing how much he is in pain he wants her to smile so she smile a little and
Av:''yea son I am eating so don't worry son just I am''
And she stopped in between and armaan gives her a smile 
A:''that's like my Armaan Mallik's mom''
He said while giving his mom a smile and avantika too
Av:''well that's I am''
And then they both started eating after avantika gives armaan a smile and then finally after few minutes avantika breaks the silence
Av:''armaan''
A:''yea mom''
Av:''son vo riddhima''
And hearing her name armaan looked at his mom and then just speaks up after controlling his heart beats which starts just with her name
A:''mom I have a early meeting at office so I have to leave mom see you in office bye take care mom love you mom''
And he immediately gets up wiping his hands and kissing her cheek and taking her blessings he leaves from there don't wants to talk about her and that's why don't gives his mom chance to speak about it
Av:''armaan son for how much time you will run from the truth the truth that riddhima is not here with us son I can't see you in pain like this it hurts me your mom come back riddhima beta I missed you too though you give my son back beta but I needs you too my saviour in loneliness when armaan hates me I needs you still the same way I needs you when you comes and tells me that it will be fine when armaan comes back whole drunk comes back riddhima I wants you as my Daughter-In-Law as my Armaan's Bride and I wants to hear MOM from you rather than Malkin come back''
She sighed and wiped the tears remembering her so much and then she moved to her room for getting ready for office. And here armaan after passing from the OUT HOUSE he just as
A:''you know naa riddhima you understands me naa riddhima that why I did not let mom completed and just cut her talk you knows naa I can't hurt mom riddhima you always says me that naa kii that your Malkin deserved my MOM deserved everything every happiness she did do much for Me that's why riddhima I didn't talk with mom now she will be hurt seeing that loneliness in my eyes but riddhima what can I do even I can't forget you riddhima and the thing that I am failing each second did not able to find you becomes a frustration for me riddhima sorry riddhima you will forgive me naa your armaan for not hearing mom's talk please I know my riddhima will forgive me come back riddhima I love you so much please''
He said and then wiped the lone tear which is ready to roll on his cheeks from his eyes and then just closed his eyes where he can see his angel in front of his eyes like his angel his riddhima.
After completing his tiring day at office he left office for home alone usually he and his mom goes together after office but today as his mom has meeting near home he tells her not to comes back to office as there is no work after that meeting and he will join her at home only and his mom reluctantly agreed with him as he knows she does not wants to leave him all alone and then finally as he reached his mom seeing his mom is there sitting with some files and he can see some kind of frown visible on her for head and he moved closer to her and then he just
A:''hey mom''
And seeing him avantika gives her son a smile but armaan can sense some kind of tension on her face as he takes the glass of water from the care taker as his mom wished him back saying
Av:''hey son how was your day''
A:''mine day is fine mom but what happened to you why you looking up so much tensed up is everything fine naa mom see''
He said and avantika looked at her well he is saying the truth and he can sense like she can sense his problem as both mother and son has a readable face and very expressive and then she as
Av:''nothing armaan chalo you get fresh we will have dinner I am damn hungry so get going son I will arrange dinner till then''
She said trying to divert his mind as well she stands up closing the files in hands and armaan knows his mom is upset over something, that something is bothering her terribly and then as
A:''mom tell me what happened you need not hide from this me''
He said while making her sit on the couch and with armaan's affection avantika told him her problem as there is problem in their SHIMLA project and it's major problem needs the attention of armaan's or hers and she can't go as the another deal here needs her attention too and she did not wants to send him alone so
A:''so mom what's the problem I will go you stay here and give your attention to that Mehra Project I will go to SHIMLA''
Av:''no armaan I am not letting you I can either leaves this project but I will not allow you to go alone armaan no''
A:''but mom why''
Av:''i said no means no end of discussion armaan''
She said in her stern voice she does not wants him to go she knows how much he is broken from inside but is not showing her and she does not wants him to be all alone though he hardly talks about her but still she is there with him this gives her a sense of protectiveness but sending him alone no never she will not takes that risk and armaan knows why his mom is saying this she is so right his mom loved him so very much and then he held her wrist and then slowly speaks up making her look at himself with his earnest voice and avantika do looked at him as
A:''mom I know why you don't wants me to go but mom trust me I will handle I know you trust my capabilities but trust me I can handle myself mom I love riddhima mom but her love is my strength mom not the weakness mom trust me I will be fine mom I know you cared for me as you love me so much but mom I needs this too maybe I will go somewhere else I surely gets a grip on me and maybe I will try to finds her with a new hope and new ray begins in my life maybe the dust which is now on my hopes for finding her will becomes fresh mom so please mom''
And avantika looked at him seeing his determined face she knows armaan is saying right and she knows he needs change so she nodded just with one another assurance from her son
Av:''armaan you will be fine naa son are you sure son I will cancel meeting with Mehra Corporations' and can accompany you''
A:''mom it's ok I will manage please mom trust me please mom''
Av:'' ok armaan I will let you go only because I love you beta but you have to promise you will take care of yourself ok son''
She said armaan nodded and then avantika kissed his for head and armaan returned with a kiss on her cheek and then avantika tells him
Av:''armaan I will call Mr. Parsad for your tickets to book you go and freshen up and we take our dinner together ok''
A:''yea mom but tell Mr. Parsad that he booked me for first flight as rahul-muskaan and all others were too leaving for Shimla''
And avantika is surprised hearing him if his all friends are going why he didn't going but then knowing the reason she didn't ask anything after all they all are couples and armaan is single yet she knows his friends did not matters this about this but she knows her son himself did not wants to go either and was just in his shell but finally he agreed and avantika is happy too and she right now wants to makes sure that he gets his seat with his gang so that he can smile from his heart and she hoped one day riddhima her riddhima his riddhima will comes back too.
Next morning armaan is whole ready to go for the Shimla and avantika is there to see him off and seeing her ready in the living room armaan is surprised but then knowing his Mom
A:''mom why you wake up so early I would have gone by myself''
Av:''yea I know that you can go but how I can let go my son without letting met with him naa so here I am my son''
She said as she returned his hug as he gives her a hug with a peck on the cheek on his mom and armaan smiled and then finally taking a lots of instructions from his mom armaan left from there to SHIMLA and avantika just prayed that this trip to SHIMLA makes his son happy again and armaan don't know feeling something very strange he don't knows why but he shrugged his thoughts as knowing she is with him only he can never forgets her after all her love is running inside him like the blood runs in his veins and as he boarded the flight he finds his seat is just behind all his friends who are so much happy to seeing their friend coming with him they knows how much he loved Riddhima though he never told them but avantika aunty did told them they knows armaan from very start though he drunk in his past but they understands him completely and was there with him too as they knows he is the gem of person and armaan do proved this thing with so much time but they that time unable to change him which they knows Riddhima did and they knows she can do that easily as she has some kind of charm even they knows as they met her for so much times and she gets along with all of them but still she maintains a distance from them because of Armaan maybe but right now they shrugged thinking and just believing that riddhima will comes back to his life and makes his life lively they knows armaan is back to them leaving his past behind but the knows too armaan is still tying with the string of his past that thread is Riddhima and they just wants their friend back with lots of happiness and they can sense that charm between them and armaan smiled seeing his friends they are always been perfect friends for him accepting him as it is he is with his all pros and cons like his riddhima did and now they now too making him smile and he smiles for a sake as the Air Hostess calls it just the night all were settled on their seats and armaan too as they are in Business Class his mom makes clear for having him a single seat while his gang has double seats and then as he takes his comforter and then pulled her picture from inside from his coat which he carried from his room from his house as he looked at the smiling picture of hers he just spoke up in his heart as
A:''riddhima where you just go if you are here with me naa then we too will be enjoying like this only and having a feeling of togetherness riddhima you will be Mrs. Armaan Mallik and we can be having the double seats like all the couples but I lost him I didn't understand the diamond I have and when I realized you just walked away from my life without even giving me a single chance to explain or say anything you knows riddhima there is lots of things I wants to say to you and so many things I wants to listen from you please riddhima comes back to you armaan I can't just live without you riddhima you know I can't bear these distance now I want you now back in my life again like my riddhima this time as Mrs. Armaan Mallik please riddhima fulfill this dream if mine become Mrs. Armaan Mallik and completes my life only you can do this riddhima so please riddhima comes back I promise I will not hurt you not even let a single drop of tear falls from your eyes I will replace all the tears which I gives you with happiness and smile I will make a path of flowers for you riddhima just comes back to me I wants you riddhima my life needs you come back before I breaks down again please riddhima I love you so much riddhima''
And he didn't knows when he fells n deep slumber and he does not knows when his sub conscious mind brings him to the reality of HIS LIFE the biggest reality when his heart and mind makes him back to the armaan of two years back. As the two years back armaan we faced we saw a man around 25 years was stumbling on his feet and was going to fall when four hands held him not letting him fall and he just shrugged that hands from his body stumbling more and looked at the owner of hands with fire in his eyes as he moved away from them without any help he falls on the lush carpet with that two persons running behind him and as his mom cried seeing him in such a condition the other girl handled her and helped her to take armaan to his room as always from the time he comes back from U.S. and as avantika covered her son and removed his shoes and the caressing his head she switched off the lights and comes back from there with tears in her eyes while the girl follows her giving a glance to his body who is laying there like he does not wants to live any day whole mess his Business Suit which he wore in morning was a huge mess with alcohol was there on his dress shirt and his hairs were complete mess with full of perspiration she sighed and closed the door after looking at his painful face and as she reached downstairs she finds her Malkin sitting there with her head her face buried in her palms and she is crying bitterly off course any mother who will saw her young son in this condition will broken like her and she feels bad for her Malkin and then she kneeled in front of her Malkin after pouring the glass of water for her and then she slowly in her soft voice speaks
R:''malkin aap kyoon chinta karti hain sab theek ho jaayega malkin''
She said and avantika looked at her a girl sitting in front of her just 21 years old only but she becomes the strength of hers lately as she shared all her deep and dark fears she has because of her son and supported her like a family member and she just hearing her breaks
Av:''kaise riddhima kaise sahii sab hoga tum tou dekhti ho na armaan kii haalat duniya ke saamne vo is duniya ka sabse best person hain top karke aapni study complete kii oosne aur fir mere kehne par yahan bhi aa gayya vaapis India aur aate hii mere kehne par mera yeh Business bhi sambhal liyya aur mujhe oos se koi shikayat nahin hain he is best I just have no complaints against him when it comes to Business Deals he is best par pata nahin kyoon vo itna drink karta hain kii subhh tak ose hosh bhi nahin rehta hain kaunsa dard hain oosnemin chupa hua nahin pata hain sab karta hain ache se par aapni Mom se baat tak nahin karta hain vo kya Galati ho gayyi hain riddhima mujhse maine aaj tak jo bhi sab kiyya osii ke liyye tou kiyya aur jab aab time aa gayya hain kii hum donow Mother-Son aapni khushi ke pal jiske liyye hum bahut years se yearn kar rahein hain oonhe jee len aab vo mere pas nahin aata pata nahin khud ko kyoon oon darkest streets meiin ghum kar raha hain riddhima saara time itna alcohol riddhima mujhe bahut dar lag raha hain riddhima kahin main aapnein armaan ko bhi naa kho dun mere pas kuch bhi nahin hain riddhima aapnein armaan ke sivaye jaanti ho naa tum riddhima man kya karune kaise armaan se jaanun kya ose pareshan kar raha hain kyoon bhag raha hain vo aapni Mom se kyoon vo aapni zindagi meiin aisa hain mujhe vo kuch pane kii khawaish koi sapna nahin dikhta ooski aankhon meiin riddhima mujhe bahut dar lag raha hain riddhima main kahan jaun mere pas tou koi bhi''
She said completely broken in riddhima's arms and riddhima knows that how much she loved armaan when she can gives her affection when her parents were not with her from past 4 years she is the only one who is taking care of her she even tells her not to call her Malkin but she never stopped and keeps on calling her Malkin  then she loved her son so much but she can't understand why Armaan Sir is like that only in morning when he gets up he gets whole readied like a gentleman person for a work he is so efficient in his work too as she sometimes saw him doing work but the things turned into exceptionally negative when he comes home from his work first he never comes home early he always comes in mid night sometimes even at 5:00 or something 6:00 clock in the morning that too badly drunk and don't even knows where his room stumbling and usually it's her duty with her Malkin to makes him settled in his room in such a state, it's nothing that her Malkin said to her to do this for her well no she is doing this with her own will as she one day got up hearing the noises and when she looked she is shocked her Armaan Sir is pushing his mom that's her Avantika Malkin and seeing that she rushed from her OUT HOUSE and as she moved closer and holds her Malkin from falling she is shocked seeing Armaan's sir divested state his eyes were red completely and his clothes were out of place he even has a bruise on his forhead which is bleeding and first she gets biggest shock of her life  as she never imagined him in such a divested state she always adores him as a good person and here he is standing in front of her like some road side drunkard and that day finally when he falls she helped Avantika Malkin to settle him in his room from that day it's her routine to help her sometimes she wants to ask him what's bothering him that he is hurting himself like that as she can see him a good person in morning and bad person in night as if after sun set the bad comes inside him but what can she do she can't say anything to him as she never talked with him and moreover who is she just a daughter of GARDENER in Mallik House who is living with the love and mercy of her Malkin who did everything for her today she is going to graduate from the top most college of Mumbai is because of Avantika Malkin as from childhood avantika see the talent in that little girl and she admitted her to the best school of town and when her Papa said that he can't afford that school avantika plainly in her stern voice says that it's her responsibility and her mom-papa both were so grateful to avantika malkin and riddhima too even avantika provides her tuition classes when she feels riddhima needed this and riddhima too is hard working student and she always stood first in class raising avantika's and her parents' head and avantika keeps on saying she is brilliant and she will go ahead and in her complete childhood riddhima saw avantika malkin happy only when armaan baba comes in his holidays well armaan baba that's what her parents called him and avantika malkin gives him lots of toys, chocolates, games and all but she never saw him talking with anyone he just sits in his room and he just smiled only when his holidays got over and he is leaving to his Hostel and that's what she knew about him and when she turned 16 she lose her parents in road accident and she becomes lifeless and she does not knows what she can do now and no one of her relatives wants to takes her even and avantika did not wants to send her with those relatives of hers so she takes custody of her which is not at all difficult for her being the powerful Business Women she got that easily and moreover no relative of her wants to let her in so she is with her only and riddhima too adored that she will stayed with her avantika malkin she has some kind of bond with her in so many years and when she turned 18 she takes the responsibility of malkin's house managing caretakers and cooks food for her and then she remembered malkin now just talked with her son armaan baba that too for just two or three minutes she never understands but the she remembered as he is studying in U.S. and then and then later armaan just comes for two or three days only and that days too he just spends in his room or outings and then went back she never understands his behave and how she can understand even he does not talk with anyone even just with himself and then two more years passed and she finds avantika malkin so happy as finally her son is coming back she remembered how malkin changed all the room of his so with new decors all as per his likes and that day her face is glowing with happiness and shine in her eyes which she always missed in her eyes when she go to airport to receive her son giving riddhima instructions to make his favourite dishes and as she comes back riddhima looked at the handsome person with her he is indeed looked like a Greek God and with him she saw a beaming with happiness and she is happy seeing that house filling with so much happiness which gives her so much she prayed to Almighty God that the happiness remains like this only but the first blow comes for them at same day as when avantika asked armaan for his dinner saying it's all his favourites with the jiggling sound in her voice and riddhima is happy hearing her so soulful voice but as he simply said with no affection in his cold words making them shocked them as he
A:''thank you so much but I am not hungry I have taken my dinner in my flight and I will take rest now so will you please don't mind excuse me I will see you after sometimes bye''
And without waiting for an answer he climbed upstairs to his room leaving them shocked but they thinks that he is tired that's why reacted like this and just pushed away the matter and then the second blow comes for them as armaan comes in that divested state of drunkard and that day after listening all the pain of avantika malkin riddhima knows something is terribly wrong with him but she does not say anything nor asked just she keeps on telling avantika malkin that everything will be fine armaan's life and life keeps on moving like this only it's almost one year that armaan comes back he taken over all the responsibilities of Mallik Corporations and he is doing more than fine but his personal life is not at all good in front of his professional life and this makes avantika worried even all the caretakers do knows about armaan's deeds and they just did not wants to comes in front of him when avantika is not there as they are frightened from his anger and that creates more problems for him and avantika but riddhima always tried to see bright side that everything soon will be fine but who knows his manners his pain is going to change her own life.
Riddhima is studying in her final year her exams are coming near and she did not know that besides those exams one more exam is waiting for her life's biggest exam which shakes her life.
One day riddhima entered in Mallik Mansion to see avantika sitting on the couch with her forhead has so many wrinkles and seeing her face she can say something is bothering her terribly and somewhere she knows it must be related to Armaan Sir.
Sighing she reached near her and seeing her standing in front of her avantika looked at her and then she just speaks out of blue
Av:''riddhima will you please shift in the house for 20 days only?''
And riddhima looked at her what she is saying she is confused and when she did not speaks for a minute just looked at her as tries to makes sense of her words as she says
R:''malkin yeh aap''
Av:''yes riddhima i have to go to London for some very important work it's really very important and i can't send armaan as i am needed there but i can't leave him alone here you too knows his mannerism and all and as i just informs the caretakers they said they can't stay here in my absence as they are too much frightened of Armaan especially in his night's conditions that's why i am saying this to you riddhima can you please do me a favour for taking care of armaan in my absence i just can trust on you beta please but if you too don't wants then''
And as she stopped in between riddhima looked at her helplessness and she just comes closer she can never say no to her after all what she did for her and she is just asking the small thing and moreover her papa and mom always tells her that 'humesha malkin kii baat sunana aaj tuu jahan bhi hain sab malkin kee kaaran hain tou oonki baat kabhie nahin taalna aur jab bhi oonhein zarurat pade terii kabhie saath nahin chodna oonka' and she too loved her so much for what she did and the filling her loneliness with her so much care, love and affection
R:''nahin malkin kaisi batein kar rahii hain aap mujhe bas kehna thaa aapko poochna nahin tha aapko aur kaise batein kar rahii hain malkin aap aaram se jayiye bina kiii tension ke main Armaan Sir ka khayal rakhungi humesha poora achii tarah se main''
She said and avantika just caressed her head with affection with her support that 21 years old girl supporting her with all her love and affection and then she just thanked riddhima 
Av:''thank yo riddhima''
R:''nahin malkin kuch nahin aap jayiye bas jaante kii tayari kijiye malkin main''
And avantika nodded and then finally after three days avantika left for London and riddhima all the times keeps her saying not to worry about armaan what she did not knows that these 20 days will change her life forever.
And riddhima is now shifted in the downstairs 's guest room as avantika tells her to stay there for the time she is in London and riddhima just thinks about armaan sir though she do tells avantika malkin that she will takes care of him but in her heart she is scared too like others all with his anger and when he comes all drunkard at home she always feels a deepest desire in his blue dark eyes as she many times seeing that blue eyes with darkness and that makes her always scared like anything and she did not even understands whole things as she is still 21 years old just though time and circumstances makes her big but still she has that innocence in her heart and she is thinking about him as she knows she is all alone with him for all 20 days especially in nights as all the caretakers just left saying to avantika malkin that they will work in day times and completes their work in day time coming there and will be comes back for the nights as when their avantika malkin comes back and avantika do yelled at them for this but then she knows it's all just because of armaan's drunkard habits as in his drunk state he does not even knows what he is saying and doing so she have to agree and this makes riddhima all alone in the house with armaan sir in night and she is thinking about how she will cope up with him but then she thinks she have to do this for avantika malkin and she somewhere wants to knows the reason of armaan sir's pain too as she finds his pain affecting her too but in which matter she does not knows.
R:''Bhagwan Jii please merii help kijiyega in 20 days meiin armaan sir ka dhayan rakhne ke liyye i wants to do this for malkin aap jaante hain oonhone ne mere liyye ma-baba ke liyye kitna kiyya hain aur badle meiin kabhie kuch nahin maanga oonhone aaj pehli baar kuch maanga hain oonhone mujse mujh par jo vishwas dikhaya hain oonhone main oos vishwas par khari ooatrana chahti hun Bhagwan Jii merii help kijiyega kii main armaan sir ko ache se sambhal sakun aur malkin kea ne par oonhein oonki amanta lauta sakun bas yehii chahti hun main aapse Bhagwan Jii aap mera saath dijiyega humesha kii tarah bas itnaa''
Riddhima sighed and then she leaves for her college as it was her last day before her final exam and then she will be finally a graduate all because of her parents' blessings and along with avantika malkin's blessings and love. In evening when riddhima comes at Mallik Mansion she saw ramdin the cook of the Mallik Mansion well as per avantika malkin's order that as per her exams she will be banned from the kitchen even her food will be send to OUT HOUSE all she has to do just study and she loved her for always and suddenly ramdin was there asking something that something is for leave as he has to go and he knows riddhima will give him easily and that's what riddhima did she gives him the leave and then she moved towards the kitchen she is hungry as well as she has to now makes something for armaan too naa and then she just makes coffee for herself and then she start making food for him after relaxing a bit she does not knows his likes and his dislikes but still she start making food for him while lots of things going in her heart.
In evening riddhima is waiting for armaan and she is hungry she just waits for him thinking after giving him foods she will go back to her room and study its past 11 but still he is not back though riddhima handled a drunkard armaan everyday with avantika but still she did not knows the some truths one of them is that armaan did not comes back home after his office finishes he go to bar and have his regular drinks quota and then comes back whole drunk in mid night that she did not knows so she keeps on waiting for him and she even did not knows when just waiting for him sleeps on there dining table only and her sleep breaks with the sound of hitting something and she immediately wakes up with her heart thudding for a moment she is startled but when she heard the voice again for two more times hitting something so much harshly and she then just ran outside only to find armaan's car hit with the tree in the big compound of Mallik Mansion and she saw his car hit again and she rushed to his car and just saw him getting out of the car with bleeding forhead and she immediately comes near him and holds him giving him her support to not to fall down and armaan gives her a look and shrugged her hands away from himself and then looked at with her with his red swollen eyes and she just moved again towards him as he is taking his shaking steps back and was about to hit in the car again but armaan jerked her away from himself with so much force that riddhima even stumbled she just manages to save herself from falling and then seeing her coming towards him he shouts as
A:''what is your problem dude why you wants me to hold why you don't just let me fall like everyone did like my mom did like my dad did leave me all alone you when everyone is away from me you needs not to be sympathizes with me i don't needs any of your pity you can just go away from me i don't need anyone in my life i am just the lifeless body for everyone and who are you to take care of me and holds me when my mom left me you can leaves either i don't needs you go away just go away from my side go away i just don't needs anyone go''
He said with red eyes and riddhima is scared to death hearing that passionate and deep husky voice and seeing his red puffy eyes swollen eyes she feels as if his whole body's blood comes in his deep blue eyes only and then she for a minute just looked at him and armaan gives her a look start moving with his stumbled steps and as always he falls down there right on the path of Mallik Mansion and riddhima gaze at him for a minute she is just in her world well to be precise in his word's world but when she saw him falling like that she snapped to reality and rushed towards him and then she tried to makes him wake up but he just closed his eyes after giving her a look and she sighed knowing she will have to takes him inside as like always he is practically dead to the world till for the next morning and as she tried to gets him up she fails miserably as he is big for her petite frame but still she did not give up and finally able to makes him gets up and then she makes him hold around her shoulder while her one hand his on his waist and when she feels his hands on her shoulder she feels sensations in her body she don't knows why but still she is 21 years old girl only and her body can reacted in this way and then she just moved away towards his room slowly and steadily with lots of difficulty and she used the Lift in the house for reaching his room as she can't have stamina to takes him upstairs with all her by herself and she can't makes him sleep in another room she does not knows how will he reacts and most probably what will the caretakers say in the morning if they saw him sleeping downstairs as she is sharing the same floor with him and then as she reached in his room and makes him settle on his bed and was about to go away when she feels something is pulling back her and she finds his hand gripping the end of her shirt and she is shocked but then she controlled her heart beats and makes her shirt free from his strong grip and that's one of its task as his grip is so strong and then she moved closer to him and then she gets the first aid box and after cleaning his wound with the anticipating she put a bandage over it she feels him stirring in his sleep when she used the anticipating and she immediately blows on the wound and then after doing it keeping the first aid box away  and after that she looked at him as she then moved towards him and then takes out his shoes slowly and then she put the comforter over him giving him the warmth after properly tucking him in the comforter dimming the light she moved away after giving a glance to armaan today she is just gets to know a new side of his personality somewhere she thinks that he is going from some pain and today his words proved her that too. That night riddhima did not even sleep a wink all the night she is thinking about him and she does not knows why she wants to takes away all his pain and wants him to be happy. And like this all the night passed and in morning after doing her usual chores Pooja and all she moved in the kitchen to makes something as she too is hungry yesterday she does not even eat too and as she finished making breakfast she saw armaan coming downstairs whole ready for going to office in his black suit and seeing him approaching riddhima immediately rushed to the kitchen and as armaan reached downstairs riddhima comes to dining table with food trolley and she start serving the dishes on the table and armaan looked at her this girl she is so busy in doing her work he knows she is the one who binds his wound in night as he gets up in the morning and saw him all covered and the steaming black coffee right beside his side table this is the first time he gets black coffee and he drinks it as it helped him for his hangover usually he didn't gets it and he takes the headache pills for his headache never asked anything from Avantika Mallik today he is surprised but nevertheless he drinks it and when he just saw his reflection in mirror seeing a bandage on his forhead he wondered who will do that his mom no as she is not even in town no caretakers he knows they all are frightened from him because of his drinking habits and then only one name  comes in his mind ''RIDDHIMA" he knows she is the daughter of their Gardner but he never talked her before but he knows her from childhood when he comes home he saw her planting waters with her father and sometimes he saw her following her mother in the kitchen too and he knows she will stay there as she is living in the OUT HOUSE but what he did not knows that she is living in the Mallik Mansion because of his mom and he is now technically her responsibility and when he saw the bandage on his forhead he wants to say Thanks You to her for her help and he is thinking the same to do and when he sat on the chair and she served him armaan just out of blue say to her that in a soft yet his deep husky voice makes her turn
A:''thank you''
And riddhima is startled with his voice first she thinks she imagined the things but no she didn't she instantly looked at him as he is looking at her too then he just lowered his eye lids avoiding any eye contact and riddhima is like turned pale as she never expected in her wildest dreams that he will say thank you to her let alone thank you he will speaks up the usual quite and after that finishing his breakfast armaan left for the office and riddhima is surprised well surprised is understatement she is shocked and then her heart says armaan is not actually what he is pretending to be he is much more than that and shrugging his thoughts she went back to her work after taking her breakfast she back to her room and start studying and avantika malkin do called her asking if everything go down smoothly and she replied usually that doing everything fine and somewhere she feels avantika malkin too gets relaxed after hearing that words from her riddhima. After the day over riddhima makes dinner for herself and armaan and as usual she waited for him but he didn't show up till past 12 and again the same happened he do comes but in mid night again whole drink and riddhima yet again taken care for him and settled him on his bed, let go off his shoes covering him in his comforter and then comes back to her room, riddhima is taking care of him properly but in all this she forgets to takes care of herself because of him she is skipping her dinner every night keeps on waiting for him and then his pain full eyes did not let her sleep a wink in the night and that's taking a toll on her health as well on her studies too. One day she just determined herself not to drown more herself as she has to study and she will not let her study affected by any reason and she will not repeated the process of 9 days which is happening with her. And moreover its 10th day today and avantika malkin will be here within next 10 days and in next day 5 days too her first paper is there and she start preparing for her exam and now she is saving her all the time even when she is cooking in the kitchen she reads simultaneously with her books and armaan too finds her from past 3 days reading and all in the kitchen too but he is least bother still he did not let the thoughts aside from the day when he saw her in the club where he goes for his drinks he saw there enjoying with couple of people and then he finds it's the college fair well party going there and he assumed she is in her final year too or second year but who cares but his eyes never let her sight away she is looking breathtakingly beautiful in that white strap top with long blue skirt type something with that enchanting smile playing on her lips which he never saw on her face and he did not knows why out of blue he clicked her picture in his phone and he himself is surprised why he do that when he did not that when she is all the time in front of his eyes in his house but he shrugged his thoughts away and enjoyed his drinks and then he finds her saying someone to something a guy and he did not like how he is leaning towards her shoulder touching her ear in order to listen what she is saying because of loud music but he did not like it don't know why and then he saw her pointing to wrist watch and then she makes her way outside bidding bye to everyone with that guy and he knows she will be reached home because of him only and he thinks maybe he is her boy friend that's why out of everyone she choosen him to let her drop at her home and armaan feels frustration in himself an gulped more drinks. This happened four days before and today armaan when comes back home its 12:00 clock and riddhima who is studying as tomorrow its her exam her first exam of final year sitting outside only well and riddhima is surprised seeing him back so early and she thinks maybe he did not gets drunk today and she becomes happy and she thanked to her Almighty God but she is wrong as soon she went outside she finds a drunk armaan as always but today she finds him more drunk as she finds him limping and to her utter shock she finds him with the big bottle of alcohol and he was drinking from it too not caring that he is drink badly and that's the sight which makes riddhima shivered and frightened true he comes home drunk everyday but still she never saw him with the bottle may be he respected the rule of Mallik Mansion that no alcohol in the house but today seems to be he is much more far away from the life and as soon he moved towards the entrance with his limping legs she comes towards him and then she for the first time speaks to him in her soft yet determined voice
R:''armaan sir you cannot go inside the house with this bottle''
She said and armaan ignored her completely and keeps on walking and then
A:'' go away dude''
And riddhima knows he is badly drunk so she just blocked his way while saying
R:''no armaan sir i can't allow you to go inside the house with this bootle malkin''
But as if hearing her name armaan becomes more violent and then he just drinks from the bottle again and then shouted 
A:''stop there you''
And riddhima for a minute startled and shakes in fear when armaan says this but she then calmed herself thinking she has to stop him drinking otherwise he will just not able to handled by her then
R:''i will stop armaan sir but you have to throw the bottle right here and i will let you go inside the house sir''
A:''oh really and who are you stopping me to enter in my own damn house han?''
He said shouting while coming towards her and he is sipping the drink side by side and then only she 
R:''i am nothing armaan sir you are the owner of this house and you can do whatever you wants to do sir''
A:''yea right so now go away from my sight you stupid girl''
He said while moving away from her and try to enter inside the house when riddhima
R:''yes armaan sir go and do whatever you wants to do but only when malkin comes not in her absence in her absence you are my responsibility and i will not allowed you entering in the house with bottle''
And as riddhima said this while taking the bottle away from his hands she does not knows what got into her she just don't wants him to drink more and that causes her to snatch the bottle away from his hands and she throw it down on the floor making it broken into pieces and armaan looked at the girl standing in front of him breaking his bottle first he is so much shocked he never expected this reaction from anyone but seeing the pieces of bottle and the reaming alcohol his only support in floor made him becomes so much furious and he glared at riddhima with his blood shoot red making riddhima scared to death and then he just grabbed her shpoulder with his force and looked at her with so much intensity in his eyes that riddhims shakes in fear and then he shouted
A:''tumhari itnii himmat kii tumne merii sharab kii bottle ko toda tum hotii kaun ho han yeh sab karne vaali aur kiski responsibility han main tumhari oh han tumhari malkin ne dii naa kya kaha oonhone tumhe kii mujhe bahar receive karoo mujhe kar liyya naa chalo aab aandar dekhta hun main''
And he pulled her from her wrist while clutching her wrist tightly in his hands and riddhima's eyes fills with tears as his grip is hurting her like anything and then only she tried to comes out from his grip but she never gets successful and as armaan makes her lead inside he left her hand that way she just turned ans she stumbled on her feet  and she somehow helped her not to fall and then she fidns armaan standing near the dining table and
A:''han tou kya kaha tumhari pyaari malkin yaani ki merii so called mom ne kii mujhe khana khilao tum hain naa yehii wait just wait tum''
And then he pulled all the dining table cloth causing all the crockery shattered on floor making all the floor turned into the huge pieces of glass and riddhima muffled her cries seeing that state and she is shocked too react and then only she heard
A:''han kha liyya maine khana yehii chahati thi naa vo tumhari pyaari malkin aur so called mom tab kaha thi vo jab khud aapne haath se khila chahiye tha oonhein han bolo aab''
R:''armaan sir aap''
Riddhima tried to stop him as he is speaking she knows he is hurt and now all the alchoal and his anger is taking a toll on him and she
A:''no needs aab bolo tumhari responsibility ko kya karna chahiye ache insanon kii taran family room meiin baith kar batein karun aao naa chalo batein karte hain hum''
He said while holding her again and then takes her to huge living room of Mallik Mansion and makes her sat on the couch while pushing her down and then he himself comes near her so close that she can feels his hot breaths as she just try to shift but armaan leaned closer and holds her face and then speaks up
A:''han aab batao family room meiin family bhi honi chahiye oar yahan kii family tou humesha ladti rehti hain humesha so kaisa family time anyways chodo  aur jab mere pas family nahin tou tumne merii sharab jo merii 1 hii saathi thi ose bhi cheen liyya merii sharab kii bottle tod dii tum ne mujhe akela kar diyya main tumhe iske liyye kabhie maf nahin karunga tum hotii kaun ho mujhe aisee dard dene vaali maine tumhara kya bigada hain maine kisii ka bhi kya bigada hain jo tum log mujhe aisee hurt karte ho tumhe aapni responsibility nibhane ka bahut shownk hain naa main batata hun kaise nibhate hain responsibility aao mere saath aab tumhe pata chalega kii armaan ko akela karke ka natija kya samjha hain tum logon ne mujhe 1 machine jo jaise bhi chalaye chalti rahein aaj main oos Vivek ko bata doonga kii tum kuch nahin ho jiske hawale mujhe vo chod kar gayyi hain balki main tumhara Malik hun chalo tum main bataun''
He said and then again pulled her wrist making her gets up from the couch and then he dragged her to the room and riddhima did not knows what is written in her fate as she did not able to stop him he is hurt and he is just thinking her like a object right now and then tears were coming down from her eyes she don't knows who VIVEK and why he is against her and right now she is shivering with fear feeling so much intensity and forcedness and she never believes it's armaan who is paining and hurt in her eyes though he is still but right now he is turned in someone whom she can just feared nothing more and armaan today is completely under the intoxication of drinks that too badly and he too had a drug in his drink which makes him completely out of his senses and riddhima is shivering under his hold and try to comes out from his grip and till then a limping armaan and crying riddhima reached in armaan's room and armaan then again left her wrist more harshly that she just pushed into the couch and armaan kicked the door shut and then riddhima don't knows what he is thinking and she shivered in fear with so much passion and hard voice as he speaks up saying to her as he just breaks the vase in his way just to let out his aggression and then he just looked at the picture of his childhood in the side of right wall and he then just holds her wrist and then made her way near that picture and then said in his painful voice that makes her heart clenched and as she next moment heard his deep voice as
A:''dekho riddhima iss chote se armaan ko kya tumhe lagta hain yeh khush hain riddhima nahin riddhima yeh smile bas isiliyye thi kyonki main soch rahaa tha kii shayad mom aaj aayengi school main top kiyya tha par mera intejar poora nahin ho paaya riddhima mom nahin ayi dekho maine sabse expensive clothes pehnne hain mere pas kehne ko tou sab kuch tha par kuch bhi nahin main humesha dur hii raha hun sabse riddhima kabhie kuch nahin tha mere pass main tarasta hii rahaa humesha oos mom-dad ke pyaar ke liyye jo har bache ko milta hain par mujhe kabhie nahin milla no doubt sab tha mere pas par sab adhoora tha riddhima aur humesha adhoora hii rahaa itna adhorra hain kii aaj main aapni zindagi ke shayad sabse sundar ehssas se guzar rahaa hun par mujhe samajh hii nahin aa rahaa hain kyunki kabhie  kisii ne samjhaya hii nahin aur dekha bhi nahin yeh soona pan dekh rahii ho tum iss armaan kii aankhon meiin bas vohii soonapan aab merii poori zindagi kii kahani hain riddhima maine humesha bas soona pan hii paaya hain riddhima aur lagta hain kii yehii soona pan merii zindagi hain aur jo ehsaas hain mere man meiin oonka koi ehsaas nahin hain koi wazood nahin hain riddhima aur tum kehti ho kii mujhe yeh sab nahin karna hain han bolo aab naa''
He said while turning towards her again and gripping her shoulders again and making her winced in pain but riddhima is hurts seeing his condition and then armaan just looked at her unable to decide what he is talking and she seeing unknown feeling and emotion in his deep blue eyes as he wants to say something to her but she could not makes it as they are like hidden behind his pain and then armaan just left her and turned and pulled the photograph away from wall and just throw it on floor breaking it completely and the glass shattered into pieces and armaan himself landed on his knees burying some pieces in his feet too and then riddhima finds him crying bitterly just so aloud and as if he is letting go out of his all emotions and then only she heard his pain full cries and then as she comes and sit beside him and then put her hand on his shoulder and
A:''kyoon riddhima mere saath hii aisa kyon hua kyoon mujhe mere parents ka pyaar nahin milla kyoon maine mom-dad ko sirff jhagra karte hue dekha kyoon mom-dad aalag ho gayya aur fir mere mom-dad mere liyye jhagra karne lage kyoon oonhein samajh nahin aya kii main tou oon donow kee saath hii rehna chahta hun kyoon mere mom-dad ne yeh nahin socha kii mujhe bhi oonki zarurat hain kyoon mom-dad donow aalag ho gayye mere bare meiin nahin socha oonhone batao mujhe kyoon nahin socha riddhima mom ne mujhe hostel meiin daalte hue kii mujhe bhi oonki zarurat hain batao kya main oon par bojh ban gayya tha main bhi tou oonka aapna bacha hii tha saari luxuries hii provide karvana oonka responsibility thi aur aab bhi merii responsibility tumhe dekar chale gayyi vo tou kya Galati kii maine aagar maine in sab ko bhulane ke liyye sharab ka sahara liyya batao  main kya karta roz rat ko sote hue 1 bache kii tarah dar jaata tha abhie tak tou bas sharab ka sahara liyya jis se raat ko dar kar ootha naa paden khud ko akela na mehssos karun main bas aab pee leta hun roz jis se bas subhh hii oothta hun seedha jis se kuch naa meshoosn ho mujhe aur main thak gayya hun aab yeh bardashta krte karte kaunsa merii zindagi meiin kuch hain bas mujhe aisee hii jeena hain jaane kya bigada hain maine kisii ko jo mujhe aisee saza milli hain''
He said while crying bitterly and riddhima did not know when she moved closer to him and arman feeling his soft touch on his hands as he holds her looked at her who is crying seeing his pain and armaan just did not knows when out of blue he hugged her that too so much tightly enveloping his arms around her neck and riddhima is startled with his action that she stumbled a bit even but when she feels armaan's cries soaking on her nape his hot tears she does not knows when her hands went back to his back and she start caressing his back making him trying to makes him feel fine but armaan is everything but fine and then armaan just cried and cried in her embrace as he after so many years finds to let just get out his tears and riddhima now knows he is hurt badly very badly.
After like till eternity riddhima feels armaan's tears subsided though he is still clinging to her in her nape her face is buried and the finally riddhima while caressing his back just let him moved away and he just that sit like a stone with tears in his eyes and riddhima cupped his face in her palms and then she tried to wiped his tears and she do that making armaan looked at her in disbelief as he never saw anyone wiping his tears and
R:''armaan sir aap jo kuch hua ose bhull jayiye dekhiye kya haalat bana rakhi hain aapnein aapnein aapkii jo hua oose chod dijiye sir aapnein aaj meiin jeyiye aap dekhiye naa aise sharab peena achii baat ahin hotii hain armaan sir suniye''
She said and armaan looked at her as she holds his face so warmly that armaan for a second just drowned in her eyes fully which showed him the tears for him but then he averted his gaze feeling frightened as he never got anyone that close to him and then he just moved his face away from her grip and 
A:''nahin riddhima kal kii buniayad par hii aaj ke rishte tike hue hote haiin maine jab koi rihsta hii nahin jaana hain tou kaise aage badhun main kya karun aab tou kisii par vishwas bhi nahin karna aata mujhe aur shayad naa hii kar bhi paunga main''
He said in painful voice and riddhima just looked at him didn't knows what to say to him he is so broken and she don't knows why but from his talks she feels as he is even missed his mom along with his dad and that makes him just miserable and then she just put her hand on her shoulder and then again cupped his face in her one warm palm and armaan looked at her in disbelief and before he again  turned his eyes from her face as she has some captivating eyes that is pulling him towards him without any force and armaan is moving towards her like the string whose end as if lies in her eyes and then armaan is so much frightened too because if he keeps on looking at her like this he don't knows what will happened next and riddhima who is looking at him with so much worry that seeing his pain her own green almond eyes are filled with tears and then as armaan averted his gaze riddhima just again makes him look towards herself she even did not knows why she do that with such a authority and then she just speaks in her soft enchanting voice as
R:''armaan sir sab aapke saath hain aap akele nahin hain armaan sir main aapke saath hun armaan sir aur i will do whatever you wants armaan sir i will be with you sir''
She said and armaan looked at her first in his all 25 years life she is first one who said this to him well and in her soft voice he feels like believing to her words his heart telling him and riddhima just keeps on looking at her and then only she finds his feet bleeding and then she just makes him stand while breaking his trance
R:''armaan sir chaliye oothiye dekhiye aapke pair meiin se kitna blood nikal rahaa hain oothiye i will do dressing of yours dekhiye kitni boori tarah se lagii hain aapke feet meiin armaan sir''
She said and try to makes him stand up from floor but armaan just sat there like a stone and then while looking at her earnest face as he feels that she is in pain not him he speaks just 
A:''nahin riddhima in zakhmon (wounds) ka dard (pain) tou mujhe mehsoos bhi nahin hota aab mere aandar ke ghav (wounds) aisee hain jo shayad aab kabhie nahin bharenge aab''
He said and riddhima looked at him as she feels him so broken and then she just almost forcefully makes him stand up and let him sit on the bed and armaan though can push her back after all her petite frame is nothing in front of him but still he just did what she is doing and then as he sat down on the bed riddhima moved away from him and he thinks she is just going but he is wrong as he finds riddhima opening the drawer of bed side table and then she pulled the first aid box out from it and then makes him settled and then she settled on her knees trying to put the anticipating on his wound when armaan just pulled back as he
A:''nahin mujhe nahin chahiye main theek hun mujhe in zakhmon (wounds) kii aadat pad gayyi hain jao tum yahan se main kisii kee pas nahin rehna chahta ho gayyi hain tumhari responsibility poori jao tum yahan se i will not say anything to your so called Malkin that never affected your job so go away''
But riddhima is riddhima this time she holds his feet much more tightly so that he did not able to pulled it out from her grip and then she speaks in determined voice as he just
R:''armaan sir aab aapki bilkul nahin chalegi aap vahii karenge jo main kahun so stop moving i will do your dressing till then dare you even do anything or back your feet understand you''
Riddhima has had her enough so she just lost all her cool and  warned him for sit straight and armaan a very much drunk armaan in his drunk state even he just stopped arguing as if her voice reached to his heart and riddhima sighed and she started cleaning his wound with cotton and armaan just keeps on looking at her never ever in his life no one ever actually do this with her seeing her face he feels in his drunken state even that its she who is pain not him and he saw her how she cleaned his wound with anticipated and even blow on his wound so that it won't hurt him actually he just gives a fake surprised smile seeing that care in her eyes and after cleaning the wound and bandaged it riddhima just moved away after putting his feet on pillow carefully so that it will not stress him and then she moved away and put the first aid box in the drawer and then she looked at him he is just looking at her without blinking his eyes riddhima can see the pain in his red eyes as well something else and she could not able to pin point that what is that and she just was going away towards the door when she feels tug and she turned to see what has stopped her and she finds her shirt end is stuck in the corner of side table and she moved towards the side table for getting out her shirt with lowered eyes she does not knows why she is feeling so much red near her ear with his continuous gaze and as soon she settled on her knees to let out her shirt from the corner of the side drawer its stuck very badly and with her continuous conscious riddhima is trying hard to pull it out from there and armaan is looking at her ,her hands are literally shivering he is about to move his hand to help her in anyway bit before he could do that riddhima pulled it so harshly her clothe from the drawer leaves armaan in shock even and that makes her shirt tore from her lower part and leaving her stomach bare to him and armaan could not help but looked at her and she just stumbled in her more conscious state and falls right on armaan as he is laying on the corner of that side of bed only now riddhima's head on his chest and he is shocked with sudden movement that his hands landed on her waist where the cloth is tore on her bare skin and riddhima just looked at him with so much fear in her eyes and armaan for a minute looked in her eyes she has beautiful pair of green eyes he knows but what he don't knows that he is almost drunken in that state and now is loosening in her eyes with her soft skin under his palm making things worse for him and as riddhima was aware of her condition she tried to move away from him but this time armaan holds her waist and as he looked in her green almond eyes riddhima shivered seeing that intensity in his blue grey orbs as armaan is now getting intoxicated with all the drinks he has all the evening which was now coming over his senses with riddhima so close to him sitting almost crushing in his chest a girl's body and all the drinks intoxicated him so much that he just looked in her eyes while riddhima is getting frightened with his gaze with each and every passing second now and she just wants to go away from him right now she is sensing there is something going to happen as his eyes are giving him the clear view of that and she knows what ever will be going to happened it will not right so she just tried to moved away from him while trying to wriggle in his holds but armaan' whose hands are on her bare waist because of the cloth turn makes it clutched hard not letting her move his eyes are still looking in her locking with hers riddhima breaks the eye lock and his one hand which on bed now comes and leaned closer to her facial features and he put his cold hand on her warm cheeks and riddhima is shocked with his move and she just looked in his eyes and she finds nothing just pain and his blue greyish orbs are red because of anger and pain swollen because of crying and red because of drinks too and the unknown things in his eyes which she is not able to understand before was now she finds crystal clear the hunger and the hunger of killing his pain and she just shuddered with the thought of that this hunger will makes him pushed there she panicked even more with the thought of this and she immediately speaks in her shaky voice as she wriggled in his holds holding his hand which is on her waist and 
R:''armaan sir leave me i have to go please leave me''
And armaan looked at her but instead of his grip loosening it getting hard on her waist and he pulled her closer to himself while his hands start tracing her facial features and he start caressing it so softly and sensually that riddhima for a minute did not what he did doing even and armaan moved his fingers from her eyes to her nose to her lips with so softly that riddhima just looked at him as and here his which is on her waist clutched her more hardly pinched her making her whined in pain and she comes back from that moment's intoxication and as riddhima looked at him he is so dangerously close to her face now that she can now even feels his hot breaths on her face and he immediately pushed him a bit so that she can moved from there as what he is heading to is wrong and she almost gets up too but armaan is too fast for her and he pulled her wrist which is near him and he this times pulls her so harshly that she landed on bed as armaan comes over her riddhima is now frightened with his actions from him this is not going right she can't let this happen she is just 21 and he is not in his senses and riddhima with his harsh hold knows now he is not thinking straight his drink over powered all his senses and that's what is going true next moment as armaan saw her a girl so close to him and her soft curves are just beneath him that makes him forgets everything and he just pondered over her without giving a single chance to move her and next moment riddhima tried to push him but her advances just let their only as next moment before riddhima protested she feels his mouth covering hers and she feels first ever kiss of her life as he just smacked his hard lips on hers and starts sucking them leisurely with his lips moving on her lower lips sucking them chewing them while riddhima is too numb to react anything but she tried to moved as she start kicking her legs to let him move away from herself he is not in his senses but she is and this is so wrong but armaan feeling that stopping movement just pounced over her more locking her petite frame with his manly frame completely and riddhima is shocked and frightened she can't let this happen she is nothing in front of him this will spoil her life he is her boss his mom has so many debts on her she tried to pull away her lips from his while tears were flowing on her cheeks but armaan no he is deeply intoxicated and under the effects of drink and feeling her body close to her well all his manly hormonal were out of control so he keeps on crushing her lips with his and as he wants to taste her mouth riddhima is adamant to not to opened her mouth at all well but armaan bites on her upper lips that makes riddhima whimpered and she parted her lips a bit and that moment armaan rolled his tongue inside her mouth and riddhima just cried and she hated the smell because of armaan's drink her all mouth feels sticky and she just wants to pull him back but did not able to do it and here armaan's one hand which is on her waist pushed her tee shirt which is already torn it just lied on the sides nothing covering her except her arms though armaan is over her she still can feels that cold breeze touching her soft body and she shuddered this can't be happened and another hand of armaan's come across her nape as he start pressing her the beauty bone making her gasped her 21 years only body feels the first sensuous touch that her body arose and she don't even knows why even she feels that much arose in that state as armaan finally after exploring her mouth fully leaving the nasty state of alcohol in her mouth he pulled back as riddhima just gulped his saliva which he exchanged with her while kissing her deeply and the few drops of drinks gets inside her too because of this as armaan pulled himself away from the kiss he saw riddhima's face which is all tears strained as she is crying and trying to push him he leaned closer to her face and sucked her face all her tears let go of her tears and riddhima closed her eyes feeling his soft lips on her cheeks as he sucked her tears she thinks this is her chance she can stop him even so she tried to pull away herself thinking to stop this even now and as she tried to moved away she succeeded in getting up a little up and as armaan feels that sudden stoppage and as he looked at her seeing her trying to gets out he for a minute gazed at her well but the very next moment he saw her bare skin as he feels her bare skin from her upper part just her b** covering her and he just lost all his senses and he just looked at her with so much lust in his eyes that riddhima feels that scared riddhima to the core of her heart and she just tried to pushed him away but armaan never let her move even let alone push him he just holds her petite frame under his manly frame more tightly and he start kissing her all over her upper parts he buried his face deep in her neck and start sucking it and start placing his wet kisses all over white creamy skin and riddhima keeps on whimpering on his hold and as he hands were free she again tried to move away from their feeling this is not right with tears never stopped flowing from her eyes but no armaan holds her hands over her head when he feels again her moving by this time with riddhima's almost bare body and his strong drinks he had just makes him complete out of control right now he just needs one thing that's the girl laying beneath him well nothing more nothing less as if with his drinks her body will makes him painless sleeps and he does not even thinks that he is spoiling a life of just 21 years old girl when he is not in his senses even and he don't even wants to think about it even and he just moved beneath on her body and he kissed her creamy white skin ardently all over her upper chest riddhima feels his hot saliva on her upper chest and she just cried she can't even let go of herself as he is holding her so tightly and even she starts feels like intoxicated as maybe the drinks few drops went inside her body makes her body like that as she never drunk in her life before and her armaan seeing her chest going up and down just go crazy with lust and he immediately buried his face in her valley and he licked her valley not kissing it making riddhima shakes her head either sides as she first time in her life feels something that kind of on her private part and she feels sensation running in her body in her state she does not knows what is happening with her her body with the effect of few drops of drinks and armaan's constant kisses and licking were out of control just but her mind is yelling at her she has to stop this, it's going wrong but the next movement of armaan's makes riddhima shuddered as 
R:''armaan sir stop''
But her words just let out from her mouth without no result as he never stopped as continued with his task of what he is doing and he pushed her cups down as in his drunken state he can't even finds the strap and all so he just pushed her cups down and he leaned closer to her and just the next moment riddhima knows his face over hers and rest she just knows that all she knows her moans and sobs while her body reacted to his each and every touch and after hours of something never forgettable riddhima moved away from the bed as she is not at all sleep while armaan is sleeping peacefully on the crook of her neck while she just looked at his face what happened hours before she does not knows who is at fault in that a drunk man who just wants to let out his pain but in this way and a girl whose body deceived her like anything with the taste of alcohol as she just numbed with the very first touch of his on her private part and slowly with the tear strained face as she well has now no capacity to cry so she slowly moved away from him placing his head on the pillow as she gets up it's so hard for her to gets up as her legs are paining like anything and she tried to gets up with the support of bed as she succeeded with the tries of couple of times and as she picked up her clothes her tee shirt is still on her body she just covered herself with that while her remaining clothes laying on floor with his clothes and she picked them and moved towards her room after wearing her clothes with wearing his shirt to cover herself as her shirt is tore completely. Next morning when armaan wakes up with the severe headache as always and he opened his eyes lazily as sun rays are hitting his eyes and as he opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes he just when feels his bare body under the comforter flashes of last night start coming in front of his eyes as how he breaks everything downstairs and here in his room too and how he hurt himself how riddhima cared his wound and how her tee shirt stuck in the drawer and then how he just and he screamed in fear what did he do his state is saying that he do under the effect of drink and he remembers how in night riddhima keeps on mumbling 'armaan sir stop' and he just pulled his hair and then gets up from the bed to talk with her he has to apologize from her he knows what he did is unforgivable but still he has to go he immediately finds his clothes near the other side of bed except his shirt and he just wear his boxers and jeans and pulled out some vest from the cupboard and then only his gaze fells on the bed sheet and comforter is covered with the stains of blood first he thinks it's his blood of his wound but when he finds his feet is all bandages and tied up tears filled up in his eyes as he gets to know it's the blood of his riddhima and he just banged his head in the wall feeling the pain he would give her in night and with that tears and guilt in his heart he ran downstairs with his paining feet and as he just ran through the lounge he finds everything at its place the table is proper and the crockery which he breaks in night is nowhere at sight all the glass pieces are not there the living room the couches are on its places along with cushions all the things are just like the way it was in well his house and then he cried more as he ran towards the outhouse to met her he still did not knows that she is shifted in the house in the absence of his mom and as he runs there and pushed the door of the outhouse and start looking here and there and when he did not finds her in front of his eyes he stat screaming her name on top of his lungs as he shouts as
A:''riddhima riddhima riddhima''
But no answer and he searched all the outhouse but could not able to finds her he just feels so broken she left because of his mistake without letting him ask sorry for what he did to her he just banged his hands more and more in the floor till it started bleeding and then finally after like hour he went away from the outhouse and where he suddenly bumped with the watchman of his house who just comes from somewhere and seeing him coming out from the outhouse he asked him suddenly
Wm:''kya hua chote saab aap out house meiin koi kam tha kya''
He asked and armaan for a minute looked at him then suddenly
A:''vo main riddhima''
Wm:''ohh riddhima bitiya tou savere hii calage (college) challi gayyi oonki pariksha (exam) hain naa aaj bas isliyye koi kam tha aapko kya''
And armaan looked at him just a minute he thinks that he heard wrong how she can be there after last night but he just
A:''matlab vo warehouse''
And he did not even completed his sentence when watchman says
Wm:''nahin chote saab aap bhull gayye lagte hain malkin ne jaane se pehle riddhima bitiya ko gharr meiin rehne bola tha vo humara khana banana vaala bhi gayya hua tha naa aapko koi kam tha kya''
And armaan looked at him with surprise as he received that information from him and then he just nodded and left for going inside don't knows what to say what to believe while the watchman just confused
Wm:''pata nahin aab bechari riddhima bitiya se kya chahiye inko''
And here armaan just makes his way to his room and as he reached to his room he looked at the messes up bed sheets and the place is as it is he don't know why the glass pieces still scattered around there and suddenly his gaze fells on the side table where he finds the one cup of his steaming black coffee with the painkiller and seeing that more tears comes out from his eyes leaving him all guilty in pain and he just cried more and after like till eternity he gets up when he feels that his tears has finished he gets ready and leaves for his office knowing if he just sat like this it will hurt her again and he can't hurt her more.

In evening as armaan walked inside his so called house just for some work as he needs some files he walked inside his room and was shocked to find his room in proper form as it was just the night before, completely clean tidy, no glass pieces are there on floor and the table is changed into a new one and his photo is cleared which he damaged in night and the main thing is changed that blood stained bed sheets and comforter and was changed into the new ones  and he knows in his heart that was did by riddhima herself only she never let anyone finds about the thing happened in between them only and seeing this heart cried more and tears makes their way from his eyes and he hates himself more what he did he spoiled a life of a girl and then he just wiped that tears and then makes his way out from his room taking his file and as he just rushed downstairs checking something in his files he bumped with someone that makes him fall over someone and he feels some petite frame under himself yes its riddhima as she is trying to walk properly she still has pain in between her legs and armaan is shocked well as they fells like head to head and toe to toe and his lips are almost touching her lips and riddhima is just shocked beyond limits after last nigh she did not knows that she will face him like this well practically she is running away from him as she have no capacity to face him after all she is girl and she lost her most important thing her Virginity to him that too when he is not in his senses he is Drunk that too very badly and how she just can say it's his fault only while she is at fault too though she tried stopping him but still he overtook her senses and her body deceived her vety badly and that surrendered to him and she knows this is mistake as armaan sir is not in his senses and he is just finding the solace in her nothing more nothing less and armaan looked at her intently her nape showed the marks and he can easily gets it surely be because of him and he metally cursed himself for doing this to her he wants to kill himself because of him only her whole life is spoiled and he never thinks he will do this with her with his riddhima and then suddenly a tear escaped from his eyes unknowingly and as if it directly fell in riddhima's eyes making riddhima shuddered seeing that guilt in his eyes she can think that he is sorry he is guilty he is pain and then suddenly armaan let go of her finally as he saw her that she is trying to read him and that he did not wants at all and as soon armaan moved away from her and gets up riddhima too gets up and as she turned to go she heard him
A:''riddhima one minute please''
She heard his painful voice she does not have the heart to see his painful face she don't knows why it always hurts her so much and armaan looked at her as she is limping and he knows she has pain on her legs and then as riddhima stopped and waited for him to continue armaan sighed he don't knows what to say to her though he has bad habit of drunk but never in his life he played with anyone's life and here he played with the life of that innocent girl who takes care of him against his odds and he fumbled with words as all his life he thinks in past 25 years that he is the victim of his mom-dad's problems and rutheless behave and bad memories and now what he did she will hates him because of his acts after all she is just 21 years old and moreover there is no relation in between them and then finally
A:''riddhima kal raat jo kuch bhi hua mujhe pata hain ooske liyye sorry bahut chota word hain main tumhara doshi (culprit) hun mujhe tum jitni bhi saza (punishment) do ootni hii kam hain aur main tou is qabil bhi nahin hunk ii tumhari mafi (sorry) mujhe mill saken par riddhima mai kal raat nahin jaanta kii kya ho gayya tha mujhe maine tumhari zindagi barbad kar dii merii tou kabhie theek thi hii nahin maine aapnein saath saath tumhari zindagi bhi humesha ke liyye kharab kar dii main aapni poori zindagi aapnein mom-dad se nafrat karta raha kii jab oonhein koi aapas meiin matlab nahin tha tou mujhe kyoon iss duniya meiin laaye aakhir kyoon mera bachpan oonke jhagre meiin kahin kho gayya aur fir hostel meiin akelapan jeena sikh liyya maine par riddhima aaj jab aapnein aapko aaine (mirror) meiin dekhta hun tou ghinn (haterdness) ati hain khud par mere mom-dad ne job hi kiyya oosmein kam se kam merii life tou sudharne kii koshish kii par maine riddhima maine kya kiyya maine tou tumhare saath vo kiyya jo koi kisii ke saath nahin karta jabki tumne mera kuch bigada nahin humara koi bhi rishta nahin naa acha naa boora tum tou merii sari kamiyon (weakness) meiin merii dekhbhal (care) hii kar rahii ho aur maine kya kar diyya tumhari poori zindagi ko 1 pal meiin bikher kar rakh diyya tumhe shayad poori zindagi ka gam aur aanson (tears) den diyye maine''
He said and then fells on his knees saying all this to her and at that moment riddhima knows she is right armaan sir is not bad person he is just the victim of circumstances and seeing him in that state her heart wrenched in pain though she knows what he saying is truth but that is not the full truth she lost the most important thing to that person whom she not even shared a relationship infact she is kind off caretaker for him and there will be no relation in between them there will be no union of sand and moon and she knows she is not at all able for any other man but she knows this is not at all his fault completely her body is too at her fault and she knows this is wrong if he is the only one to be blamed for that its not right so she slowly moved closer to him and kneeled beside him on the floor thinking all the things and seeing him crying bitterly she too start crying badly as tears were in her eyes already and then she
R:" armaan sir merii baat suniye job hi hua kal raat ko ismein aap akele kii koi galti nahin hain armaan sir  main merii bhi merii bhi Galati thi armaan sir main bhi galat thi armaan sir mainbhi galat thi armaan sir main armaan sir''
She fumbled with her words don't knows what to say to him her voice is choking due to all the tears and she just managed to speaks in between her hiccups and then armaan looked at her
A:''riddhima i am so sorry please mujhe maf kar do riddhima''
Armaan apologized while the new hot tears made there way from his eyes and riddhima looked at him he is broken maybe much more than hers she finally tried speaking to him with
R:''nahin armaan sir please merii baat suniye (she slowly holds his face with her tears continuous flowing from her eyes and armaan somehow managed to hear her still not looking at her he is guilty) main jaanti hun job hi humare beech meiin kal raat ko hua vo nahin hona chahiye tha vo galat tha main jaanti hun armaan sir main yeh bhi maanti hun vo aapnein shuru kiyya tha (and this time armaan looked at her with painful eyes he knows she is saying the truth and then averted his gaze away) aur armaan sir maine aapko roukne kii koshish bhi kii thi yeh bhi ootna hii sach haiin armaan sir (she said while hot tears fells in her lap and armaan just wants to kill himself hearing all this as he rembered her choked words in night to stop him) par armaan sir jab vo sab shuru hua mera matlab hain armaan sir jitni aapki Galati hain merii bhi ootni hii Galati hain armaan sir main (she is fumbling with words talking all this bold talks and armaan looked at her face slowly and somehow he can see that embarrassment on her face and he hates himself more what he do with this innocent girl) merii body main nahin jaanti why i surrendered to you later on (she finally said with her eyes closed and armaan looked at her how much she is trying hard saying this all) i don't knows armaan sir vo kaise ho gayya mujhe nahin samajh aa rahaa aap tou hosh meiin nahin the par main tou aapnein hosh meiin thi armaan sir fir bhi main pata nahin kaise vo sab karti chali gayyi meri Galati tou aapse bhi zayda hain aagar aapenin mujhe force karna shuru kiyya tha kal raat ko tou maine respnd karke oosse finish kiyya tha aap please khud koo zimevar (responsible) mat maniye main bhi zimevar (responsible) hun yeh jaante hue bhi kii aap mere mallik (boss) hain aur malkin ke itnein ehsaan hain mujh par maine bhii aapka saath den diyya i am sorry main tou mujhe bahut badii galti ho gayyi mujhe main aapko rouk nahin paayi armaan sir mujhe aapko roukna chahiye tha main vo main''
She said while crying uncotollably she knows what happened in between then last night was started by him its a forceness in start but in the end she responded his touch she knows how her body responded to him against her mind's wills and she knows that should not be happened at all well, what she is just a daughter of gardener who is debted to them and what did she do her life is spoiled because of not only HIM its HER OWN fault too and armaan looked at her miserably and he never thinks that he will finds her in such a condition in front of his own eyes he always admired her as how much she is beautiful, caring and responsible and now too she is blamding her more than him and he knows he actually messed both of their lives and then he slowly holds her hands in his and then
A:''riddhima''
As he called her name with so much pain in his voice riddhima looked at him in his eyes and she finds that pure pain in his eyes and the very next moment they hugged each-other and cried their hearts out for the mistake they did in night blaming themselves for leading the situation they are they just right now knows that they did a mistake no one knows how it happned because of armaan's drunk condition or riddhima's submissive response and they knows they don't have the answers of this questions and finally after crying and crying till their tears are finished armaan looked at riddhima as riddhima detangled herself from him as she comes back to reality and then 
A:''riddhima i am so sorry what happened last night i knows its difficult for you but please if you can please forgive me for my SIN''
He said and riddhima looked at his teary face and then she just
R:''armaan sir i cant change what happened in between us in the night but we needs to move on we cant just blame ourselves or each-other for what happened it was a mistake and we cant rectify it we both knows we have no relation so its wrong for both of us but we cant live in that it just haunts both of us so please lets try to forgets it armaan sir its a mistake that we both committed''
She said and armaan looked at her in disbelief she lost the most important thing to him and still saying to move on but he knows she is saying the facts if they will remain in that night it will makes both of their life hell and he knows more than him she is going to affected with this after all she is a girl but she is right too there is no relation in between them and it pained him to the core of his heart or should they make it but he don't knows who wants to spend a life with the person who is drunkard he just looked at her and then just nodded without saying anything as he don't knows what to say and thrn riddhima just bends down and picked his file from the floor and handled him and armaan takes it and went away from him.
And riddhima just locked herself in her room and cried her heart out she knows armaan sir is genuinely guilty for what he did with her and she just makes herself stronger for him only she don't knows why she cant see that pain in his eyes she remembered after making love to her in night he looked deep in her eyes as if trying to find something and she knows she just says to him to move on from that mistake but she will be in that one for her whole of life.
And 5 more days passed its 20th day from that incidence and now riddhima is feeling little fine as she knows avantika mallkin will be back in morning and then she will just left from her to OUT HOUSE and she will be handled her son and she will be just away from responsibility but what she did not knows taht fate has something else stored for her and that's it as she received a call from avantika malkin in that night and she get the shock of her life as avantika malkin said her that she cant come because of bad weather and she will be back soon as soon the weather will be fine she apologized even from riddhima that she is making riddhima go through all this and riddhima did not say anything except she will takes care of him but only she knew how much its going difficult for her taking care of armaan she noticed him from the time they spends night together he start drinking more and she knows with his pain he is punishing himself too for spoling her life though she tells him that its mistake but he did not takes it that easily and she wants to do something but she cant able to do it as she herself is suffering from acute pain in her heart and on top of that her exams are going on which she just cant able to concentrate armaan's haunted painful eyes and the night they spend together its flashes comes in front of her eyes all the time when ever she sit with a book but somehow she is managing to give her exams well and they are avoiding each other as much as possible and now she is thinking some more days how she will do it but somehow she thinks she will talked to him she cant see him like this so she thinks she will talk with him tomorrow as probably he will be home as its a holiday for him has comes after giving her exam and talked with him but there is something else planned in their destiny and its two days passed more and riddhima did not gets a single chance to talk with armaan sir as first day she is just not feeling good running from fever she could not able to come in front of him and now its evening and she thinks its only in morning she will able to talk to him as in night its fuitile to talk with him but what she don't knows is that the night itself will prove the biggest nightmare of her life hers. As she is just moving inside her room after dimming the light as she knows armaan will not comes soon well he comes in mid night badly drunk and she has to stay awake for that time as she is the one who is still taking care of him and to leave him in the room, she left making food in evening as he is not at home and she herself don't likes to eat as for now as she is moving towards her room she suddenly heard phone ring and she is shocked who will be calling at this time and then she sighed and calmed herself thinking  that it must be avantika malkin but as soon she picks up the call she gets the biggest shock of her life as heard her friend Pankhuri from other side and she is shocked what information she got from her and just hearing her she rushed and just left for RockVille Pub as Pankhuri's words still echoed in her ears
P:''ridzi tuu please jaldi se yahan Rock Ville Pub meiin aja we see your Armaan Sir here and looking at his condition we thinks its something fishy here so please come we afraid he is not in his senses even''
And she just left saying Pankhuri to takes care of him and with an half an hour she reached there and she as soon entered she finds Aditya and Pankhuri waiting for her almost on the door of bar and she can see that they are worried and seeing her they gives her a hug and as soon she asked about armaan sir as she did not saw him along with them and then they just
R:''guys where is armaan sir he is fine naa why he is not with you''
And hearing her a worried adi just pointed towards the corner and riddhima's gaze immediately went there and she finds him sitting there with his head down and she immediately made her way towards him and as soon she reached near him she put her hand on his shoulder while adi and pankhu followed her and as armaan lifted his head with the contnious tapping of her on his shoulder and she turned pale seeing him in that state his face is red his eyes are swollen and red and his lips are covered with drinks stain as well blood and she just looked at him and adi tapped on her shoulder to brings him back to reality and then she
R:''armaan sir yeh kya hua aapko kaise hua aapko yeh kaie lagii sir''
She asked him and in response armaan just hugged her as he is sitting ans she standing armaan hugged her from her tummy and riddhima feels sensations in her body but she calmed herself seeing him she knows what pankhu is saying on the phone is truth he is not in his senses and she just feels that something is happened with him that too very bad but somehow she just prayed that nothing is happned with him and then finally she averted her gaze to adi and she knows they can answer what is going on here so she just asked them immediately 
R:''adi pankhu what happen to armaan sir why he is behaving like this please guys tell me say something guys''
Ad:''we don't know ridzi we just comes here and saw him sitting with some persons and then suddenly we saw ater an hour that he is fighting with that men and he is not looking in his senses and one of those men is smiled wickedly at him and then he pushed him on table with not in his senses he fells and he ran with some papers in his hands and when we ran to him knowing he is armaan mallik he just says one word that 'i will not leave you VIVEK' i guess the person who runs with some papers is VIVEK and then we called you up ridzi i thinks its some serious matter here riddhima''
And riddhima just looked at him her world stopped at the word VIVEK she heard it before from armaan sir's mouth that fateful night and then she knows something is terribly wrong here and tthen suddenly she feels armaan is nuzzling in her tummy she is shocked how he can do that and as she looked at him he gives her a smile that and she just before concluded something adi and pankhuri tells her to takes him home and she nodded and as she settled with him in back seat as he is clinging to her like anything she takes out his phone as her sixth sense tells her that something is wrong here so she called Harish Mallik from his number yes Harish Mallik its his dad and she do knows him as she met him in her college functions and adores him he is the trustee of her college and a very nice man and later she comes to knows that he is her malkin's husband and she never understands that why they seprated their ways as he is still in love with her malkin but she cant able to ask him knowing she has no right but he always says her whenever she needs any help he will always there for her and that's what she did now she called him and explained the matter to him just cutting armaan's state and Harish Uncle assured her he will checked soon and she needs not to worry but she do guessed hearing VIVEK's name even Harish Uncle gets tensed and when finally she cut the call she finds armaan who is still now just clinging to her shoulder  while his hands wrapped around her waist tightly and with his eyes wide open he now starts coming closer to her more and she looked at him his eyes showed that redness that she never imagined and she gulped and armaan moved more closer in her shoulder and she just shuddered seeing addi and pankhu with him she don't knows if they will see this how they will reacts he seems to be totally out of senses as if he is intoxicated under something and she gasped as she feels armaan nuzzled in her nape with his nose that too so much close that she looked in the mirror and then she tried to push him 
but armaan makes his hands stronger on her waist and holds her like anything making riddhima shuddered and she knows that looks is lustful and he somehow buried all  his face in her neck's blade somehow she covered with the duppatta and then finally the torture comes to an end as she reached  Mallik Mansion and bidding bye to her friends she moved inside with him though adi volunteered that he helped her in taking him inside but she cant able to takes his help as armaan is clinging to her very badly and she cant let adi and pankhu see it, it will makes things worsen already they had he is in pain, she lost her virginity to him well now too he is just don't knows she is doing mistake while letting go with him inside all alone and as soon she entered his room and makes him settled on the bed he just dropped there. After that day armaan knows he fell ill and was fainted for almost 2 days and that's what riddhima told him and he belived her as why should she be lying to him and he too feels very much weakness in his body that he even did not able to gets up from the ebd without a support and he looked at riddhima and as he asked from her saying slowly and as that
A:''riddhima what happned to me?''
R:''nothing armaan sir you are suffering from typhoid that's why you feels weakness''
She said not meeting his eyes and armaan kind off feels it is awakard but then he thinks its probably that of the night and he nodded and then riddhima helped him to gets fresh telling him that
R:''armaan sir doctor tells that you don't needs to be stress yourself so please whatever you wants tells me please but don't bother yourself you are still so much weak armaan sir so please''
She said and armaan somehow nodded and then riddhima start taking care of him with so much affection and armaan just cried seeing her care for him how she makes him soup and even feeded too and takes care of his medicine and armaan is suffering more even with his guilt and in all theses five days armaan don't even touched the alchoal and in all these days avantika malkin too called him as riddhima tells her the same about his illness and she sternly said to him stay at home not going anywhere even she said to riddhima too when the phone is on speaker
Av:''riddhima beta tum ise kahin mat jaane dena koi kam nahin koi kuch nahin no office for him not even doing a single thing to work at home and i am trying my best to come soon beta take care and thanks''
She said and riddhima just answered positively to her and that's what she is doing taking care of him but as soon she cut the call she saw armaan sir's face who clearly states that he does not believes in that and she sighed and thinking it's best time to talk with him about this so she slowly called him as in 5 days she see a normal armaan mallik and then she smoothly called him that
R:''armaan sir can i say you something?''
And armaan looked at her for the first time in her own life she comes and talk with him from by herself and armaan never expected this well actuallu after that night but as she speaks
A:''yea riddhima please you can say anything you don't needs to takes any permission''
He said he himself did not knows why he says that but he did and right now he even shrugged his thoughts away and then riddhima nodded and she just sits beside him as she start bandaging his hand which she said he got injured because he hit with side table's glass in the condition of his extreme behaviour and then
R:''armaan sir main jaanti hun main koi nahin hotii aapki personal life meiin dhakhal dene vaali main just aapke gharr meiin rehti hun aur aaj tak malkin ke kaaran se hii zinda hun armaan sir main jaanti hun aap malkin se bahut naraz hain armaan sir par aap oonse nafrat nahin karte main jaanti hun, armaan sir she is not bad armaan sir main yeh isliyye nahin keh rahhii hun kyunki oonhone mere liyye bahut kuch kiyya hain armaan sir par aap dekhiye naa armaan sir jo insan aapnein bas servant kii betii ke liyye itna kuch kar sakti hain vo aapne khud ke bte se kitna pyaar karti hoongi armaan sir''
As armaan looked at her but in between he could not help himself but cut short in bet ween with so much fake laugh and voice
A:''yeh tum isliyye keh rahi ho riddhima kyunki tumhe humesha aapnein maa-baap ka saath milla hain pyaar milla hain humesha se''
And riddhima looked at him he is smiling fakely and there is so much pain clearly visible in his deep blue eyes and she just sighed and she just tried and aighed and then speaks well as
R:''armaan aap sahii keh rahein kahin naa kahin par aap poori tarah se sahii nahin hain naa hii poori tarah galat hain main jaanti hun aapne aapnein bachpan meiin bahut kuch dekha hain bahut kuch saha bhi hain par armaan sir aap yeh baat kyoon nahin sochte kii yeh zaruri tou nahin kii aagar aapke mom-dad kaa rishta nahin chala tou vo aapse pyaar nahin karte hain aisaa nahin hota haiin armaan sir aapke mom-dad aapse bahut pyaar karte hain isiliyye shayad oonhone aalag honein ka decision liyya hoga jis se kii aapko future oonke jhagre meiin khrab naa ho armaan sir yeh zaruri nahin hota kii relationships humesha work karen hii kabhie kabhie vo work nahin bhi karte ismein kabhie kisii 1 kii Galati nahin hoti han itna zarur ho sakta hain kii kisii 1 kii Galati zayada ho sakti hain aur doosre kii kam armaan sir par Galati humehsa donow se hii hoti hii hain kisii 1 kii Galati se rishte nahin tut jaate armaan sir main''
But she is again cut short as armaan looked at her in disbelief she is taking side of his parents his mom-dad whom she don't knows he agreed he knows his mom but how could she knows his parents fight heck he is the only one who witnessed that all and he just 
A:'' acha riddhima tabhie merii pyaari mom tumhari so called malkin ne mujhe aapnein pas nahin rakha hostel meiin daal diyya hain naa''
He said bitterly and riddhimd for a minute while doing his dressing looked at him well she expected this from him and then she just
R:''armaan sir main yeh nahin kahungi kii malkin ne jo kiyya vo sahii tha par vo aapni jagah galat bhi tou nahin tha armaan sir aap logon ke pas oos time koi bhi nahin koi help karne ko malkin ko sab settle karna tha akele vo aapko 1 acha insan banana chahti hain aur humesha aapko aage badhana chahti hain vo aagar aapko yahan rakhti aapnein paas tou kya vo aapka dhyan rakh paati sahii dhang se shayad nahin kyunki 1 single mother kii struggle vo shayad samjhti thi nahin chahti thi kii 1 tutte hue gharr ka mahol aap dekhen aur oosmein aap bhi rude ho jaayen aapn tou jaante hii hain kii parents ke speration ka bachon par kya asar padta hain aur din raat aapko oonke seprations kee bad aapko oonki problems naa ekhni padii isliyye oonhone aapko aapnein se dur kar diyya hoga aur shayad oos waqt aapke liyye yehii sahii tha kyunki aagar aap yahan rehte tou kya aap itna aage badh paate shayad nahin din raat aapni mom ko aisee suffer karte dekh sab akele handle karte dekh aur vo yeh bhii tou nahin chahti thi kii oonhein aisee dekh kar aap aapnein dad se nafart karne lagen han main maanti hun malkin ne yeh Galati karii aapse bina baata kiyye aapko aisee bhejj diyya aapnein se dur kar diiya kabhie janane kii koshish bhi nahin karii kii aapke man meiin aur aab bhi jab aap samajh sakte hain oonhone aapko kuch kaha nahin bas yahan vo galat ho gayi aur aapnein oonki Galati kii itnii badii saza den rahein kii oonki itnii years kii tapasya par paani fer rahein hain sochiye armaan sir yeh sab kiske liyye kiyya oonhone kya oonke liyye yeh asan raha hoga kii oonki zindagi ka sirff 1 relation jo oonke paas tha ose aapnein se dur karna, maine bachpan se dekha hain kaise malkin khush hotii thi jab aap holidays meiin gharr ane vale ate hote the kaise vo sab aapke liyye aapnein haathon se banati thi aapka favourite aapke liyye sab khudd kharidne jaati thi aur aap yeh sab main bas yehii kehna chahungi armaan sir kii chahe malkin ne aapnii shadi shuda life meiin galatiyan karii hongii hum nahin kuch keh sakte hum bahut chote hain par armaan sir aapke liyye hii kiyya sab oohone chahe oonse aapke taraf bhi koi Galati ho gayyi hopar hain tou vo aapki Mom hii jo basaaj aapnein bte ke liyye jee rahii hain ooske pyaar ke liyye tarasti hain chahe Galati hui oonse par oonhone kabhie aapke maamle meiin lapravahi (caresless) nahin barti naa sochiye armaan sir aapki yeh berukhi kya oonko khsuhi den rahii hain yaa aapko sukoon den rahii hain joo beet jaata hain naa vo kabhie laut kar naa ata tou jab vo aapke pas hota hain ose humesha samet kar rakh lijiye kyoon khud ko aur aapni mom ko dukh den kar iss rishte kaa aapne sapnon ke aur aapni Mom kii tapasya ka apman (insult) kar rahein hain aur kyoon khud kii life koo aise andhere (darkness) meiin lekar jaa rahein hain jahan kuch nahin milega aapko jahan se aap kabhie vaapis naa aa paayen armaan sir mat kijiye aisaa yeh galat hain aur yeh bas aapko takleef dega aur kuch nahin armaan sir nikal dijiye aapnein man se vo sab kadwe pal beh jaane dijiye oonhein waqt kee saath oonhein samet kar rakhenege tou haath kholenge tou aisaa naa ho jo paas ho vo bhi chala jaaye armaan sir aur i am sorry aagar maine kuch galat keh diyya ho aapse choti hun bahut har tarah se age meiin bhi, aukat (capability) meiin bhi har tarah se armaan sir par laga kii mujeh yeh aapko kehna chahiye tou keh diyya i am sorry aagar merii baat ka aapko boora laga ho main abhie ati hun aapke soup ka time ho rahaa and i am again really very sorry if i hurt you i don't even have that intenstion sir''
And then she just leaves from there completing his dressing and armaan keeps on looking at her retreating figure and he is so lost in her words which makes him thinks what she is saying is all true are the facts, yes she is right his mom never let her issues comes in between his dad and him, his dad too comes to met him in hostel and whenever he comes here at home he here too visited his dad and his dad too never speaks anything against his mom when they met though his parents has bitterness in between them but after their sepration they never let his life affected by that problems of theirs yet he do affected but their intentions is always that not to affects him and she is right his mom never ever careless with him she is right though she never shared her pain with him but now he can see the things clearly yes she is right its very difficult for his mom to brought him up single handedly without any help and now when he is old anough to takes care of his mom what did he do he just increases her worried more yes riddhima is right in all these years what his mom did after her speration from his dad for him only for her son only for her armaan only he is the only one for whom she is living, all the empire she established just for him for his better future for his beter studies for his better life yes she did wrong not discussing the things with him when he gets old enough to understands these things but is he doing right just for this he is punishing his mom like that he is so wrong, he never understands these things when his friends tried to makes him understand these thing but today riddhima did it while rubbing his eyes which has the curtain of illusions and now he cursed himself so much for doing this with his mom with himself makes him self suffer, what he made of himself a drunkard whom everyone frightened how his mom feels seeing her only son like that a badly drunk that he seems no idea of his surroundings and with this he actually spoiled riddhima's life too he knows what he did was so much wrong that there is no forgiveness of his that SIN he knows his mom can be his but how can he be able to show his face to his mom that he do such a thing to the girl whom she left his responsibility and he hates himself more and riddhima's words comes in his mind, echoed in his ears how after he committed that sin with her she still wants his life to be normal and he hates himself more and more and as he has now his heart clear without any doubts just the plain guilt he can see the things on more ease as it is and as he remembered her innocent face he knows there is something and maybe he is right he is in that beautiful phase of his life where he can feels that beautiful emotion inside his heart and he knows now its his time to rectify his mistakes and just with the thought of it he smiled whole heartedly after so many years as if someone lifted the burden from his heart and he knows now he can be a normal person he decided he will apologize from his mon for his behave and gives her all the happiness she is lacking in all those years and then riddhima he will makes sure he will never hurt her again she is his angel who makes him bring back to life and maybe as soon he will gets the answers to his unknown questions and he smiled feeling that his life will be on peace now with his angel by his side but what he did not knows is that his angel is just with him for some days just naa.
And next 5 days passed just in jiffy armaan is fine now completely physically as well emotionally, he start going office again and comes back to home on time without getting drunk and all and in all these days he just always admired riddhima by his side how she takes care of himself, how she studies working in kitchen wearing her glasses, how she dressed up in plain beautiful long skirts and tops and in churridars, and armaan now sometimes openly stares at her he used to admire her before too but earlier he is not clear of his emotions but now he just smiled seeing her and he just admired how beautiful she is, her long hairs which reached till her waist he liked them when she left them opened but most of the times she tied them in plait or pony tail he so wanted to say her to let it fly as he loved them like that only and he so wanted to touch her hairs, how much he loved her green eyes which has so much emotions and everytime looking in them he feels that he just drowned in them and how she crunched her nose when she did not gets something, how she reacts seeing him getting all nervoused he so loved that sight but there is pain in her eyes too and he just wants to takes away her pain he knows he is the reason of that and now he knows what's that beautiful emotions is that its LOVE yes he is in LOVE with her with riddhima he don't knows from when but he is LOVE with her and he now wants to confessed his LOVE to her too and that too soon and he knows his mom will agreed with him and he smiled as how his mom is so happy today morning when he goes and received her on airport as she comes back and how she just forgives in minutes as soon he speaks his apology and gives him a bear hug with her motherly affection and then after spending quality time with her enjoying and just letting go of their past he comes office he from the morning itself f did not see her except once when she comes to met his mom and he feels kind of weired but then thing maybe she wants to give both of them their time and he knows she is like that only and he says mom just to sit there in home taking rest he will manage the office. And he sitting in office just decided when he will go back to home he will tells mom that he loved RIDDHIMA and wants her in his life and he will confess his love to her too and then requested her too to comes in his life forgiving him for his SIN and then converted their no relation to into the sacred bond of WEDDING and that's what he do he leaves early from the office and went to mall just to get something for her well if he says a ENGAGEMENT RING then it will not be wrong either and that's what he do spending so much time in the jewellery shop he finally gets a beautiful PLATINUM WEDDING BAND with a small diamond in middle a plain one knowing her and looked at her from so many days he knows she will like it as she is so simple and this is just like her simple yet elegent and he smiled and drove towards him with a smile plastered on his lips, he is so happy so so happy feeling on the top of world but his happiness is not a long one and he reached home only to gets the biggest shock of his life it was the same day he saw only riddhima the very last time and that 's the day only he and his mom discovered that riddhima is just gone away from him and their house without even saying anything to him naa.And just with all these thoughts suddenly armaan saw her with a smile a beautiful smile with pain in her eyes and she is holding something he don't knows what his vision is not clear and he jsut feels as he at that moment heard her beautiful voice
Riddhima

kee Aaja Teri Yaad Aayee

kee Aaja Teri Yaad Aayee

kee Aaja Teri Yaad Aayee

o Baalam Harjaaee
Kee Aaja Teri Yaad Aayee

And armaan comes back to reality as he finds her vanishing from his eyes and he jsut opened his eyes with a jerk and the first name

A:''riddhima''

And as he opened his eyes with a jerk he the photo of hers in his hands fells and it breaks the glass of the photoframe breakes and he immediately picked the photo hurting his fingers in process even as his vision is blurred because of the tears he has and he just don't know what is happening he is seeing that dream from past almost 1 and half year that she is holding something that too everyday but till now he is unsuccessful to see what's with her what she is holding he sighed as tears made their way from his eyes remembering her and just he

A:''please riddhima come back aab mujhse aur nahin hota haiin riddhima main thak chukka hun please riddhima vaapis aa jao aab aagar tum nahin aaogi tou aab jee nahin paunga main har pal tut raha hun riddhima laut aao please riddhima i love you''

He said while looking at the frame in his hands true he is breaking every moment without her and he he just wants to be with her now he cant lives without her, she is the reason of her breathing and he just wiped his tears. After some minutes they landed in Shimla and after check in the Hotel armaan tells everyone that he is going to market for some romancing as while all others preffered relaxing and his work starts only from tomorrow and he just wants to go to market because he wants to repair the frame and that's what he wants to do right at this moment and he don't knows why but from the time he landed in Shimla he is feeling weired good as well painful he is feeling that he is closer to her yet he is so far away from her he don't knows why this is and he suddenly don't knows why just going through the beautiful market of Shimla he just feels like singing the same lines she is singing in his dreams from past 1 and half year

ARMAAN
kee Aaja Teri Yaad Aayee

kee Aaja Teri Yaad Aayee

kee Aaja Teri Yaad Aayee

o Baalam Harjaaee
Kee Aaja Teri Yaad Aayee

and suddenly as if his heart replied him he suddenly heard her meldious voice

Riddhima
Kee Aaja Teri Yaad Ayee
O Baalam Harjaaee
kee Aaja Teri Yaad Aayee
Armaan
Kee Aaja Teri Yaad Ayee
Kee Aaja Teri Yaad Ayee

And then he just shrugged his thoughts but he do looked here and there and then thinks he just imagined her melodious voice and he just wiped the lone tears that is making their way on his cheeks and then he finds the a photoframe shop and then ha handled her photo to shopekeeper and tells him to frame it and he will wait there only he cant go without her single photo he has and then he start looking here and there and he saw people enjoying as well the couples cuddling with each-other must be Honey Moon Couples and that just makes him remember his first love his riddhima his angel and unable to see more he just turned his face to the shopekeeper to see him doing his work only and he just lost in her thoughts feeling her so closer to himself again as well far away and then suddenly he feels someone's hands around his legs and he is shocked who can holds him that too from his legs he turned and only to find a toddler's hands around his legs and he smiled seeing him and then he bends and sat on his knees facing the toddler, he is surprised seeing a toddler around one and probably some monthes old and as he looked at him he is cute toddler wearing a blue suit and his eyes are blue and he is surprised seeing the same blue eyes as him but he shrugged not necessary its only his eyes blue and the cute toddler looked at him with flashing his cute dimples and armaan smiled seeing his nose and lips it makes him remember her and he just smacked himself seeing her in a little toddles but he just he feels some kind of satisfaction seeing him he don't knows why he saw him and the cute little toddler smiles at him making him smile too and he then picked that toddler in his arms as the cute toddler hide his face in his neck armaan smiled and surprised he feels like he is hugging someone so closer to him when he hugged that toddler and then he looked here and there just to check who is with him the little toddler but finds no one and he is surprised why neither of his parents is with him and then he turned and asked to the little toddler
A:''hey buddy aap kaun ho aapke mumma papa kahan hain buddy''
He said and the toddler just smiled and then suddenly he shouted looking at somewhere as
T:''mumaa mumaa mumaa''
And armaan is surprised where he is he finds no lady around him and as if he is surprised now he is now shocked beyond limits seeing the kid pointing to the photo in front of him.
Riddhima
Kee Aaja Teri Yaad Ayee
O Baalam Harjaaee
kee Aaja Teri Yaad Aayee
Armaan
Kee Aaja Teri Yaad Ayee
Kee Aaja Teri Yaad Ayee

Edited by desir - 9 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

iss se pehle wala b tha

usse complete kro

wo gayab hai

ashwini16 thumbnail
Update dis os n you belong to me only plzzz
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wpw..insti di..luvd dis os...plz do complete ur othr os too..wich was on page 5...thnksot for f wndrful insti di..
janaa_way thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh My God! Srsly di ap na bus you are one of a kind!🤗 jab ap likhte ho to bas kamal kr dete ho! N this last OS you have done a gr8 job👏...con super soon or shall I say end it sooper soon...
P.S I will only press like one you update it all...
P.S.S ye sab kya keh rhe hain? pg 5 pe kuch tha kya?❓
Edited by janaa_way - 10 years ago
Nurshad.kajen thumbnail
Oh awesome have to read all the OS now
ashwini16 thumbnail
I wonder y ridz left did dey spent nite.?.. Waitin for further part...armaan had to bear so much ...great os till nw... thanks for updatng niki di... I love ur long os bas par jldi cmplt kr diaa karo *armann pout*
RiddhimaBasket thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
New OS!!!!!
Wow
It was soo good. But why didn't u complete it. But now there is another work of yours to look forward to read. But it is actually awesome. Armaans Pain, AR seperation, then their past everything is described in detail and I totally love this concept. Please complete this ASAP.
That OS on page 5 it's. Of there so please see to it. I want to read all your OS because I like OS the most and u write one of the best OS so Please see to it and do complete this new OS or atleast update fast
Will be waiting
TC
teenorchid thumbnail
omg. Meri bolti band hogyiii
teenorchid thumbnail
armaan spent a night wd her phr guillty feel kre ga phr pyarrr hojayeee gaaa