Fan Fictions

Expressive Words Coloumn (prt.E cmplt. Pg.58) (12.Nov.14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 59

Page 1
Page   of 59
Page 2 Page 59

desir

IF-Dazzler

desir

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hello friends
Nikita here don't worry koi new ffs nahin hai 
Actually its something surprise for you 
Aap sab mujhe bahut pyaar karte ho aur ootna hii pyaar aa sab ne mere ffs, os aur ss ko bhi diyya hai, merii deri se updates ko bardasht karte ho fir bhi itnaa pyaar dete ho Thanks So Much For That
Aap Meiin Se Mere Kuch Pyaare Pyaare Se readers ko badii mushkil hotii hai mera work dhundhne kii so maine socha mai 1 oplace par aapna saara kam collect kar dun jis se kii aap sabko asani rahein padne meiin saath meiin mujhe bhi kii mere abhii kaunse kaunse ffs pending hai aur mujhe kuchh aur new stories bhi plot karni hai jo mere dimag meiin chal rahii hai hai

So here i am with my index calling " Expressive Words's Coloumn''

And yes three special things of this coloumn which helps both you and me

1. I will tell the day when i update my which ff here only.

2. Aab se aap meiin se jisee bhi PM chahiye hogaa vo oos ff kii post ko yahan par like kijiye i will send you pm yar mere friend list meiin 236 people hai aur i am really tired to sending all of you pmss so here is i hope you all will like this thing.

3.Here are the speciality of this coloumn that some of my works you can fine here only.

So I Welcome You Too "Expressive Words Coloumn'' And Thanks Again For Your Love Friends Thanks So Much For Your Unconditional Love

Welcome To My Page

Please See The Next Post For Getting Links To All My Works 
Hope To See You All With Me Like This Only
With Lots Of Love And Regards 
Thanks So Much
Nikita

Edited by desir - 12 November 2014 at 10:18am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19kalohashreya03rucha_07jesterfaster28cuteshikhaKaJen_Ki_MamtaAr_Asyafan..Zahra..polishedtechieaar123rosyammyjain92punamluvshilpashivi17sakshiksgmegha_kajenShahSAIRdesire_nikkiRarepearlRihooHawsblessed4FimmyshonadesireKaJen_addictionLilAppleSayali_KSGTeja....cool_sri.Optimism.sweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expressive Words Coloumn (prt.E cmplt. Pg.58) (12.Nov.14)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desir

IF-Dazzler

desir

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Well as you all very well knows that i write my stories on AR the heavenly couple of Dill Mill Gayye As in my eyes they are epitome of True Love and Words are well to be precisely not enough to described the True Love of this Heavenly Couple but somewhere we can try a little bit just to potray the little emotions which they showed just try as i think no one can described them as they played beautifully on screen and so firstly i thanked to ARMAAN-RIDDHIMA for giving us they beautiful Love Story that we still ca drown in it so here are my links to my work which is Expressive Words In Armaan-Riddhima's Love

Armaan-Riddhima's Love
IN
Expressive Word's Coloumn

1.In Light Pink Colour There Are ONE SHOTS Written ON Armaan-Riddhima

2.In Dark Blue Colour There Are short Stories Written ON Armaan-Riddhima

3.In Red Colour Armaan's Sauce Vaala Laal Colour There Are Fan Fictions Written ON Armaan-Riddhima

p.s. yes anyone in India Forums all readers if anyone wants to read my work on any another couple tell me i will try to fulfill your request.

with lots of love and regards
thanks so much
nikita

Edited by desir - 01 November 2014 at 8:25am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

alina.maharkalohacuteshikhasweetkajenAr_Asyafanpolishedtechiesybarite1989KaJen_Ki_MamtaShahSAIRdesire_nikkianushkajainsakshiksgriddhima1Amoon.88blessed4RarepearlshonadesireKaJen_addictionLilAppleSayali_KSGTeja....cool_sri.Optimism.sweetdesire

desir

IF-Dazzler

desir

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteshikhasweetkajenAr_AsyafanRuppkothapolishedtechieaar123megha_kajendesire_nikkiSacredLovesakshiksgRarepearlJiahKaJenKaJen_addictionshonadesireblessed4Sayali_KSGTeja....cool_sri.Optimism.jiyaa_mteenorchidsweetdesire

desir

IF-Dazzler

desir

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Armaan-Riddhima
My Short Stories

Intezar
(Will Be Completed After Completing Just Because I Love You)

Y We Are Destined To Be
(Completed One Friends)

Just Because I Love You
(Will Be Updated On Every Saturday)

Kee Aja Terii Yaad Ayi
Part A
Part B
Part C
Part D
Part E

Edited by desir - 12 November 2014 at 10:18am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetkajenAr_Asyafanpolishedtechieaar123riddhima1SacredLovesakshiksgmegha_kajendesire_nikkishonadesireKaJen_addictionLilAppleRarepearlcool_sriTeja.....Optimism.jiyaa_msweetdesire

desir

IF-Dazzler

desir

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Armaan-Riddhima
My Fan Fictions

You Actually Love Me OR
Story Of Armaan And Riddhima How Armaan Fell In Love With Riddhima And After Committing A Small Mistake In Their Medical College Time He Never Comes In Front Of Her Then After All The Years He Comes In Front Of Her As Confessing Her Love, Will Riddhima Accepts Her Love, Story Is Running In FlashBack, And Today Riddhima Is All Alone In Shimla, Is Riddhima Fell In Love With Armaan? If Yes Then Why She Is All Alone In Shimla Without Him, Atul-Anjali, Abhiemanyu-Nikkita, Rahul-Muskaan Is There And A Special Couple Sujal-Kashish There, This Story Is Their Pain And Love.

(Still Running One)

Dill Ka Bandhan
Story Of Armaan And Riddhima Who Met In College In Delhi, Armaan Is Computer Science Student Post Graduating While Handling His Dad's Business In Delhi Side By Side Whereas Riddhima Is Commerce Student A Graduation Student Living With Her Two Friends In Flat In Delhi, Both Becomes Friends Best Friends As Well Their Gang, Rahul-Muskaan, Anjali-Atul, Their Families Are Friends As Well Business Associates, Somehow Armaan And Riddhima Went In Relationship Of Marriage, Both Loved Each-Other But Did Not Confessed To Each-Other, Riddhima Thinks He Loved Some One Else While Armaan Knows She Did Not Believe In Commitment, Will They Tell Each-Other They Loved Each-Other And Well Actually This Is Story How The Discover Their Friendship Which Is Converting Into Love
(Still Running One)

Dhadkan Ban Gayye Ho Tum
This One Is How Armaan And Riddhima Gets Married And Armaan Is Not At All Agreed With The Marriage As He Loved Only his Childhood Friend Basket Just Married For The Love He Has For His Mom And Then He Discovered That His Basket His Childhood Friend Is None Other Than His Wife Riddhima Armaan Mallik And Then He Tell Her How Much He Loved Her And Always Does And Riddhima Already Confessed Her Love Long Ago In Their Borading School In Mussorie And She Also Tells Him How Much She Loved Him And Why She Did Not Tell Him She Is His Basket Well This Story Has A Very loving Family Of Armaan His Mom-Dad Nandini Karan Mallik, His Twince Not Identical Brother Rahul And His Wife Their Friend Muskaan Mallik And His Little Sister Nikkita Mallik, Anjali Is Riddhima's Sister And Atul Is Their Friend, And Armaan's Special Friends Rohit And Richa Aggarwal, Well This Story Is How Armaan And Riddhima Both Fells In Love With Each-Other With Each Passing Second And Their Journey Of Love And Believe And Trust On Each-Other After Their Wedding Of Theirs Journey
(Still Running One)

Sindoor
In This Armaan And Riddhima Are Two Individuals Who Are Apple Of Eyes Of Their Respective Families As Well Each-Other's But They Still Did Not Knows Each-Other But they Respected Each-Other As They Heard So Many Good Things About Each-Other From Their Families In This FF Armaan's Choti Maa Kumkum Sumeet Mallik Is Bua Of Riddhima Gupta, Riddhima Is Engaged To Siddhant Modi But In A Very Auspicous Function Riddhima Gets Married To Armaan As The Sindoor Fells In Riddhima's Maang By Armaan's Hands By Mistake, No One Is Ready To Accept The Marriage But Armaan's Dadi's Health Condition Makes Them Agree To Stay Under One Roof In Pune And Armaan's Mother Wants Armaan Married To Riddhima Only This Is The Story How They Accept This Sindoor Relation And Their Journey Of Pain Will they Becomes Husband-Wife Or Just Parted Their Ways Will This Sindoor Thing Work For Them

Edited by desir - 01 November 2014 at 8:27am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetkajenpolishedtechieaar123SacredLovemegha_kajenJenny_smsriddhima1blessed4shonadesireKaJen_addictionSayali_KSGTeja....cool_sri.Optimism.jiyaa_msweetdesire

shonadesire

IF-Dazzler

shonadesire

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desir

Teja....

IF-Rockerz

Teja....

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
nikki sindoor ff link is not here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desir

desir

IF-Dazzler

desir

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

''Love Just Happens''

She was looking very beautiful in her red color gown and she was doing the final touches of her make up when she heard the honk of car and she finally get ready and blow a kiss to herself looking in the mirror and went outSide as she heard car's honk was getting louder and louder and reaching outSide she

G:''kya hai Sid tum 5 minute wait nahin kar sakte the I was just coming naa yar aur''

But she was cut short by her boyfriend Siddhant well to say Sid's voice

S:''ye tumhare 5 minute ridzi naa half an hour I was waiting for you since 15 minutes naa''

Yes she Riddhima Gupta just completing her M.B.B.S. and was about to start her internship in Sanjeevani and wansts to become Neurologist and he is her boy friend Sid they are in relationship from 1 month and it was going fine but something was missing completely missing and she knows this very well, well both of them knows they were just taking their friendship to next level as they were good friends and both knows they liked each-other still waiting to fall for each-other, today they were just going to Ball that was organized in the Club they were member and both were excited actually Riddhima is as she is purely a Dance Lover and she loved these kind of events so that she can tale break from her daily life enjoying herself and her chain of thoughts break with Sid's voice

S:''ridzi yar chal aab chalein nahin tou tuu hii kahegi maine tujhe der karva dii yar''

R:''han chal naa''

And they sat inSide Sid's car and they drove off to the place where the Ball was held and Riddhima noticed Sid did not even tell her how she is looking and neither did she complimented him, this was one of the thing lacking in their  relationship, she sighed and start looking outSide while Sid drive silently.

After sometime Siddhant

S:''chaliye ridzi yeh lijiye aapki boring party place aa gayya''

He said and Riddhima making a face stepped down from car and both led inSide the Ball.

Same time in parking lot

A guy wearing blue shirt and blue jeans over it a black coat comes outSide while whispering

G:''mujhe aab tak samajh nahin aya hai muskii mai tere saath yahan kya kar rahaa hun milna Rahul se tujhe hai aur mai yahan iss Ball meiin akela kya karunga''

And hearing him a curly hair girl who happens to be his sister who was straightens her party dress and

M:''oho Armaan bhayiya kya problem hai mai tab se keh rahii hun aap mujhe yahan drop karne aye hai because aap akele gharr meiin kya karenge akele yahan enjoy tou kar paayenge''

She replied to his brother yes He was none other than Armaan Mallik 26 years well known surgeon and now was here with his World's best sister Muskaan Mallik who was here to met her boy friend Rahul Grewal who happens to be his best friend, but she bring him along with herself and he

A:''ye right tuu Rahul kee saath busy mai yahan kya karunga iss se achaa mai gharr par aaram se aapna kam kar letaa 1 din chutti milti hai aur tuu mujhe aaj bhi yahan iss party meiin lee ayi hai''

He complained and

M:''offo bhai stop acting like a jerk and come inside''

She said pulling him as she spotted Rahul

A:''han han aaa rahaa hun''

And he went inside the Ball with her sister who was in middle with one Side Rahul and another Side Rahul and the Ball was on full swing and while going inSide they get masks for covering their faces as it was the theme of Ball and Armaan firstly denied to take it but Rahul and Muskaan did not leave him in peace so he took it and soon they entered in Ball and he saw everyone was enjoying, soon Rahul and Muskaan was busy in each-other and he did not disturb them while he adored them, they are so in love with each-other and then he headed to grab a drink for himself when he bumped with someone and the whole drink fell on his coat and he looked at the person he was a guy who was looking at him apologetically

G:''I am really very sorry''

A:''hey that is fine koi bat nahin ho jaata hai''

G:''thanks''

And he passed a tissue to Armaan and Armaan leaves from there while wiping his coat with tissue but then he turned to wash room and he was wiping the coke from his coat when he heard some soft voice

V:''yea dii mai internship join karne se pehle aaongi Bangalore aap sab se milne dii''

And he did not know why he feel some kind of attraction towards that voice so he went to saw and he saw a girl in red sauce vaala laal his favorite gown was walking talking on phone as he saw her hands on the phone and her back was facing him that's why he could not saw her face and as she was out of his sight he shook his head and wiped the coke as it did not wiped completely and he was feeling sticky so he removed his coat and then he headed again to drinks corner and start drinking his drink and do not why he was scanning the whole Ball hall so that he can saw that red sauce vaala lal party gown girl and his eyes were still scanning the Ball when he heard the DJ announcing to wear masks as the Ball was going to start and all the people were invited on stage and they have to dance with the partners wearing the same kind of mask as theirs and now Armaan knows why Muskaan and Rahul choose same kind of mask and take too much time to find same mask as like each-other and he smiled how the loved each-other from  the core of their hearts, he sometimes wonders will he someday love someone like that only little did he knows the day comes today itself and his trance breaks with the waiter who was saying him to wear mask and went to stage though he did noit wants toi go there but still he thinks he can saw that red vaala sauce laal party gown girl so he headed towards stage after wearing his mask revealing only his dark blue greayish eyes to everyone as he reached the stage he was scanning the place for the girl not for his partner, he was still scanning when someone comes her back hit his chest making his arms went around her waist and as someone pushed her harldy she for balance put her hand on his chisled chest as it was showing due to his front open buttons and Armaan did not blink his eyes as he was drowning himself in that green almond hazel eyes of hers as she was wearing the mask and she was also looking in his blue greayish eyes and both shared a beautiful eye-lock in that position only she in his arms and her hand was on his chest only the they heard DJ's voice to take their places fro Ball Dance as he was going to start music and then Armaan makes her stand straight and her trance breaks and Armaan could not believe his stars she is not only his partner as she was wearing same kind of mask like his but also she was the Red Sauce Vaala Laal Party Gown Color Girl And

A:''hey you ohk''

And she nodded and then the DJ starts music and Armaan put his hand forwards and she accepted seeing he is her Partner for today evening little did she knows he was going to her partner for every time. As the music starts they start dancing looking in each-other's eyes feeling connected

La, La La La La La, La La La La La La La
La, La La La La, La La La La La

Armaan puts his arms on her waist and she placed her hands around his neck
R:''Tu Tu Hai Vohi Dil Ne Jisse Apna Kaha
Tu Hai Jahan Main Hoon Vahan
Ab To Yeh Jeena Tere Bin Hai Saza

He makes her turn and her back was facing him and her head rest on his chest their fingers entwining with each-other on the Side of Riddhima's hips
O Mil Jaaye Is Tarah, Do Lehre Jis Tarah

Phir Ho Na Judaa, Haan Yeh Vaada Raha
La La La La La, La La La La La

She turned and placed his hands on her waist and start moving along with his feet movement and their hands were clasping with each-other tightly
Main Aawaaz Hoon To Tu Hai Geet Mera

Main Aawaaz Hoon To Tu Hai Geet Mera

Jahan Se Niraala Manmeet Mera
Mil Jaaye Is Tarah, Do Lehre Jis Tarah

He placed his hand back at her head and she placed her hand back at his head and they did step and once again her back hit his chest as Armaan makes her lift in his arms her head was between his nape
Tu Tu Hai Vohi Dil Ne Jisse Apna Kaha
He makes her turned around himself after standing her on her feet and they looked in each-other's eyes while Riddhima's hands were dig on his bare chest while Armaan's face come so close to near her that she can sense his breaths and they keep looking in each-other's eyes.

And the music went off and they still were looking in each-other's eyes, feeling something that they can share and spend their life like this only and their trance breaks with a loud applause and they leave each-other as everyone start running towards them, they were pushed opposite while Armaan was bombard with Rahul-Muskaan's questions Riddhima was with Sid and then Armaan try very hard to find her so that he can at least saw her and he wants to know her he feels so connected with her only. But he did not find her and with a low heart he went back to his house with Muskaan and Rahul.

It was 2 days since that Ball Armaan cannot forget her; he did not why his heart just wants to find her as her green almond eyes did not let him sleep for a moment, he keep on dreaming their dance her touch her soft voice and his thoughts were only with went to her and same was Riddhima yes she is Riddhima that Ball night who danced with Armaan and she did not able to forget that blue greay eyes stranger, she feels an unknown towards that stranger and she did not why she feels what was missing in her life was completed just looking in his eyes.

--ARMAAN--
Kisi Mod Pe Bhi Na Yeh Saath Toote
Mere Haath Se Tera Daaman Na Chhoote

--RIDDHIMA--
La La, La La La, La La La
Kabhi Khwaab Mein Bhi Tu Mujhse Na Roothe
Mere Pyaar Ki Koi Khushiyaan Na Loote

Today he was jogging once again to feel some fresh and moreover to relax his heart and he was so much drowned in his thoughts that he never realized when he bumped with someone and making a girl in his arms and he was holding her in her arms as she was lying in her arms and he was shocked to see the green almond hazel eyes and same was with her as he looked in that blue-greay eyes and they keep on looking each-other as if try to recognize each-other as on-lookers start giggling he leave her make her stand on her feet and then smiled at her which she returned as on-lookers went back to their work he

A:''I am sorry vo mai dekhh kar nahin chal rahaa tha so sorry mam''

R:''that's ok hoo jaata hai kabhie kabhie''

As he apologizes and she replied they keep on looking each-other in each-other's eyes finding their answers

A:''thanks''

As she nodded with a smile and they turned to go they did not resist themselves to ask so they once again turned and end up with speaking at same time

R&A:''kya aap 2 din pehle Mumbai Ball Night meiin the?''

And as they look at each-other after hearing same question they numb knowing yes  he is the one deep blue greay eyes with blue shirt with blue jeans and she is the one who was wearing red sauce vaala laal party gown that day and they danced and they keep on looking each-other and then once again

A&R:''aap bahut achaa dance karte hai''

And then the burst in laughing and then Armaan

A:''thanks hii I am Armaan Mallik cardiologist in Sanjeevani Hopsital''

R:''ohh hii I am Riddhima Gupta going to start my internship in Sanjeevai this batch''

A:''vaoww that's good you are our new intern''

As she nodded and then they both jogged sharing each-other their life, they feels like they knows each-other since ages and then

A:''vaise Riddhima maine oos din tumhe bad meiin bahut dhundha so that I compliment you but you were not there''

R:''yea actually mere boy friend Sid ko jaana tha tou I have to go urgently with him naa''

And hearing boy friend Armaan's heart sank she is taken but somehow he managed

A:''ohh boyfriend han''

R:''yea kind off''

Only then her phone rang and she went after exchanging numbers with Armaan and Armaan though feels bad that she is already seeing someone but still he wants her though as a friend, as he feels some kind of connection with her, it was 10 days since Armaan and Riddhima met in park and become friends, well best friends they shares each and every thing of their lives with each-other, call and messaged to each-other in odd times and went for coffees and dinners whenever Armaan is free and walk on beaches and jogged together, she was very naughty and Armaan always tell her he was going to punish her in Sanjeevani and Riddhima laughed at him saying he can never punish her and Armaan knows she is right he cannot punished her he Loves her so much  Armaan met with Sid also and remembered he is the only one with whom he bumped in Ball Night and coke fell on him and founds him a very cute a guy and what a small World he thinks he is Riddhima's BF and Muskaan and Rahul met Riddhima and they share a very good friendship bond but Armaan Riddhima's bond was special today Armaan was sitting in park as Riddhima did not showed up yet for jog he was about to call her when he saw her coming and without any hi and hello or good morning, not hugging him nothing she

R:''Armaan tumhe mere gharr ana hai mera Boy Friend bankar aur sabko jaakar kehna hai tum aabhi shaadi nahin kar sakte because tum emrii internship kee bad shaadi karoge mujhse par tum mujhse bahut pyaar karte ho aur merii internship kee bad hum kuchh aur sochh lenge theek hai naa 2 didn bad''

As she completed Armaan's looked at her with his mouth left open in shock just one word escaped from his mouth

A:''what?''

R:''mai urdu nahin bol rahii hun Armaan tumhe mere liyye itnaa karna hogaa ohk''

And Armaan sighed something was with her so he makes her sit and then he

A:''theek hai karunga par clearly bat tou batao mujhe Riddhima''

R:"Armaan actually mom-dad nee mere liyye ladka dekha hai vo chahte hai kii mai shaadi kar lun so that I have someone in my life too, par mai shaadi ahin karna chahti so maine bol diyya I have boy friend tou oonhone kaha kii aab jab mai gharr aaongi tou ose bhi saath lekar aaaon so I was telling you to come with me Armaan''

As she completed Armaan was more confused why she wants him to accompany him Sid is there with her moreover he is her boyfriend

A:''Riddhima I cannot understand Sid hai tou tum mujhe kyoon lekar jaana chahti hoo he is your BF naa''

R:''nahin we broke up.''

A:''what?''

Armaan was now shocked she broke up but why he was hell tensed

R:''yea actually hum sirff 1-2doosre koo pasand karte hai we just liked each-other pyaar nahin so never mind we know we don't have that relationship so please aab tum chaloge mere saath Sid out of town hai mai ose nahin keh sakti kehna bhi anhin chahti kyonki sabko pata chal jaayega kyonki he cannot even lie''

She said and then Armaan was confused then why she did not tell her parents the truth

A:''tou Riddhima tumne break up kyoon kiyya I mean may be you guys can fall in love with each-other naa''

He was feeling disturbed saying this but did that

R:''no I cannot''

A:''why?''

R:''because I already in love with someone''

A:''kya Riddhima tou fir tum ose hii lekar jao naa aapne saath''

R:''nahin kyonki maine ose hii nahin btaya''

And hearing her Armaan feels like this girl makes him mad and he was feeling very heart broken but he could not show her so

R:''aab tumhare questions khatam hoo gayye ho tou please mere saath chalna 2 din bad fine theek hai naa Armaan please naa''

Armaan nodded as she is his friend so though he feels so much pain but he nodded as he wants to by her Side when she needs him and though he actually wants to be hers but he thought may be that was not going to happen little did he knows Love has some other plans for him only then Riddhima hugged him and he engulfed her ins his arms feeling blissful.

--ARMAAN--
Mil Jaaye Is Tarah, Do Lehre Jis Tarah

--RIDDHIMA--
Tujhe Main Jahan Ki Nazar Se Chura Loon
Kahin Dil Ke Kone Mein Tujhko Chhupa Loon

After 2 days Armaan was standing with Riddhima at the door of her parents house in Bangalore, she was looking so beautiful in that orange churridar whole journey he was looking at her from the corner of his eyes and now as Riddhima pressed the door bell the care taker open the door and meting him they leads to dining hall as care taker tells him that everyone was there only as Shashank And Samriti Gupta saw their daughter they met her warmly and she was engulfed in the arms of her dii Anjali Joshi and her jeeju Atul Joshi only then she looked at Armaan who was looking at her with smile and then she finally after de tangling herself from Anjali's embrace

R:''mom-dad yeh Armaan hai mera boy friend''

She completed with nervousness and Armaan touched Shashank and  Samriti's feet and took their blessings and met with Anjali and Atul hugged Atul and

Sh:''riddhima aaagar yeh tumhari pasand hai tou beta humein koi aitraz nahin hai hum tum dono kii shaadi jaldi se karvana chahate hai''

As he said both Armaan and Riddhima looked at each-other in shock, just like that they were not going to judge him and she tried

R:''papa mai vo''

Sm:''nahin Riddhima kuchh kehne kii jarurat nahin hai humein terii pasand par garv hai humein nahin pta tha humari pasand humari betii se itnii milti hai''

Armaan and Riddhima were just looking at each-other they did not understands what was they saying and finally Riddhima get courage

R:''kya matlab mom mai kuchh samajhi nahin aap kya keh reh hoo''

At:''matlan yeh kii saali sahiba''

But he was cut short with Anjali

An:''kii Armaan hii voo ladka hai jisee humnein I mean mom-dad maine aur Atul aur nani ne tere liyye choose kiyya hai''

And hearing them

A&R:''kya?''

Bi:''yes sunny boy''

As they heard one more voice looked in that direction Riddhima was surprised who was there she did not know them and they did not look at them as they were sitting with their back when this whole scene was going on, Riddhima was still wondering who they were a lady claded in saree and a man in business suit near her mom dad age but to her more surprise she heard

A:''mom-dad aap yahan?''

And yes they were none other than Ballvinver aka Billy Mallik And Ananya aka Ani Mallik Armaan And Muskaan Mallik's Parents, lived in Bangalore

An:''yes Armaan hum tou yeh hai tera important kam jiskee liyye tuu yahan ane se mna kiyya hum to Shashank bhaii sahib aur Samriti se apolosise karne aye the tere naa ane kee liyye ''

Bi:''humein kya pta tha tuu humein yahan milega''

A:''sorry mom sorry dad''

And he hugged his parents and they hugged him back

An:''koi bat nahin humein pta chala tuu Riddhima bitiya se kitna pyaar karta hai joo ookse liyye humse milne kee liyye bhi bahana diyya''

She caressed Riddhima's hairs Riddhima gave her a smile and lowered her eye-lids and then Armaan got to know everything his parents wants him in Bangalore as they wants to met him a girl but he denied as he has to come with riddhim and he loved her only and then both the parents along with Atul and Anjali hugged them and was very much enthusiastic and start making planes for their wedding and Armaan slowly

A:''sorry Riddhima hum kuchh aur sochte hai iss shaadi koo rokne koo mujhe nahin pata tah iss vaare meiin that my mom-dad knows your parents and was fixing our marriage sorry Riddhima yar''

R:''nahin Armaan aagar mai kahun mujhe yeh shaadi anhin rokni''

He looked at her with surprise written all over his face

A:''matlab''

R:''matlab yeh kii I love you Armaan humesha se I always completes in your presence and when I danced with you first time look in your eyes I know I find my something very precious in you and I proud of that''

And Armaan looked at her with wide eyes and did not say anything and saw him quite Riddhima feels amy be he did not feel the same way

R:''koi bat nahin Armaan aagar tum aisaa feel nahin karte tou we will think to stop this wedding I will not force you in this because of my feelings''

And as she turned to go Armaan holds her wrist making her crushed in his chest he looked in her green almond eyes and she looked in his blue greay eyes and

A:''I love you too''

And they hugged each-other tightly while both have the World's best smile adoring on their faces.

--ARMAAN--
Kabhi Zindagi Mein Pade Mushkilein To
Mujhe Tu Sambha Lee, Tujhe Main Sambha Loon

After few minutes Riddhima was in her room cursing Armaan as he said to their parents that they will marry after her internship will complete till then they get engaged and she was cursing him for his decision then room door opens and she him coming with a smile but before he can say anything he finds cushion landing on his face and he catch it

A:''Riddhima kyoon mar rahii ho maine kya kiyya hai yar?''

R:''tumne kya kiyya tumne humari shaadi der se karva dii vo bhi poore 2 sal mai tumhare binaa kaise rahungi''

As she was coming towards him her fet stuck in cushions she was about to fell but Armaan caught her on time and they looked in each-orther's eyes and Riddhima

R:''kyoon kiyya aisee''

A:''areey yar tumne hii tou bola tha kii tum internship kee bad shaadi karna chahti hoo''

R:''pagal voo usliyye jis se mai tumhe inn 2 salon meiin aapni feelings kee bare meiin bta sakun aab jab tumhe pta hii hai tou I don't need that''

A:''ohh like that''

He said while pulling her more closer

R:''han par tumne tou sab gadbad kar dii''

A:''naa koi bat nahin mai bol doona kii aab humein jaldi shaadi karni hai and they would more than happy you see''

R:''sachh I love you Armaan''

A:''I love you too''

And then Armaan just placed his lips on hers as he find her quivering lips so tempting and both kissed each-other and it was heavenly their first kiss and after breaking the kiss Armaan looked at her flushed face

A:''oye hoyee''

And she hides herself in his chest

A:''I love you''

And placed a kiss in her hairs

R:''love you too Armaan''

And she kissed his chest.

--RIDDHIMA--

It was 2 months since AR married as Armaan makes their parents agree that they want to marry early and as Armaan says they were more than happy to hear this, and Armaan and Riddhima returned from Bangalore getting married and Sid was there also happy tro know his friend find a true love and Muskaan and Rahul equally happy for them and now life is pure bless to them, Riddhima was doing her internship under Armaan and she was happily saying that she got World's Bestest Husband, his love for her her has no bound he danced with her whenever she wants as he knows she Loves Dance and he loved her moreover dance unites them. Sometimes Armaan was thinking how he fall in love in just 2 days and one day as he share his feeling with Riddhima she just replied

R:''kyonki Love Just Happens Armaan iskee liyye time aur kisii cheej kii jarurat nahin hotii hai pyaar tou bas ho jaata hai Armaan''

A:'' yes  I love you so so much you are my World''

He replied while holding her tightly in his arms

R:''love you too you are World's bestest husband''

And they looked in each-other's eyes blue greayish caught green almond hazel eyes and kissed each-other tightly feeling each-other passion and desire and never ending love they has for each-other in their hearts that reflects from their eyes.

--ARMAANRIDDHIMA--
O La La La La La La, La La La La La La La La

--ARMAANRIDDHIMA--
Yeh Vaada Raha

Hope You Like It Friends I Posted The OS Stories Here Too Which I Wrote For My Friends On Their Birthdays

So Just Enjoy Friends

With Lots Of Love

Nikita

Edited by desir - 20 November 2012 at 11:08am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kalohacuteshikhasweetkajenmehruali84destinationnawesomecouplespolishedtechieriddhima1megha_kajenGudduluvsRarepearlTANVI_SEXYblessed4KaJen_addictionSayali_KSGcool_srijiyaa_msweetdesire

Post Reply New Post

Go to top