Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

   

Live Telecast Discussion 11: Update Pg 1, 129 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

MNB Forum Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 01 December 2010

Posts: 11976

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Sapna needs to leave that makeup queen group and fight with someone ! She'll be evicted if she just mingles with makeup queens and do nothing ! 

Sana and Vishaal track a complete waste !


Its waste bcoz of Aashka!! Sana is with Aashka all the time!! Once Aashka will leave the house, sana and vishal track will be fun to watch!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Telecast Discussion 11: Update Pg 1, 129 (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006

Posts: 22226

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by simplypurple

Originally posted by Saniya93


Oh yh season 1 jab amit ne ladkiyon ke samne bum dikhaya tha!!! And aryan got super offended by it!
 

Whoa. And BB actually broadcasted it?Confused

I know that Ashmit and Veena had a few weird scenes were he was touching her outside the house while hugging her. And now he hosts that Dude something on Bindaas. LOL
they were doing nothingLOL but veena facial experssion during any massage make everybody tofeel that she having that kind of pleasureLOLLOL after that colors got noitce from ministry and after that  they  toned done that stuff heavily LOL 


They did some thing!! I think it was also a diwali task!!
they shared blanket  because they had duty to take care of diyaLOL but nothing like that happened in that blanket

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Joined: 24 July 2005

Posts: 6893

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Simplypurple has done so much on this forum and has worked so hard, I think we need to give 3 cheers to simplypurple.
 
Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurray  
 
 
 
I would like to thank you simplypurple, because of your updates I have enjoyed being on the forum more than the live feed. ClapClap.   A big hug for you Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MisfitBartzLifu18sonia1230adithya_sidsimplypurpleSaniya93-naureen786-fire_gun

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006

Posts: 22226

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Sapna needs to leave that makeup queen group and fight with someone ! She'll be evicted if she just mingles with makeup queens and do nothing ! 

Sana and Vishaal track a complete waste !


Its waste bcoz of Aashka!! Sana is with Aashka all the time!! Once Aashka will leave the house, sana and vishal track will be fun to watch!!
aaksha may go because she is not doing anything

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple-naureen786-

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Joined: 24 July 2005

Posts: 6893

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Our live feed is more entertaining than the live feed.
 
I can't believe I actually sit and watch them slepping, I have lost it LOLLOLLOL


Diwali Task is over!! Urvashi team won the task!!
 
Yippeee, thats great news.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

MNB Forum Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 01 December 2010

Posts: 11976

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saniya93

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by Saniya93

Originally posted by ablazedmelody

I hope tomorrow they get some fun task cant bear the boredom !!

I hope sapna sapna fights with aashka in next two days with beep beep swears!


Sapna fight with anyone is OK!! But not with Aashka!! I dont want her to take footage!!

untill aaskha bitch abt sapna there is 0% chance that sapna will fight with aakshaLOL..sidhuji ka band bhi sapna ne tab bajaya jab sidhuji gave her bhashanLOL

Agar urvashi ke baare mein bitching ki to sapna ki baari door nahin...jis din sapna phir se hyper ho gayi SAD gang is ke baare mein bhi shuru ho jayengi!


Sapna has one problem those who show some care to her, she hates them the most!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1fire_gun

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006

Posts: 22226

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by Saniya93

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by Saniya93

Originally posted by ablazedmelody

I hope tomorrow they get some fun task cant bear the boredom !!

I hope sapna sapna fights with aashka in next two days with beep beep swears!


Sapna fight with anyone is OK!! But not with Aashka!! I dont want her to take footage!!

untill aaskha bitch abt sapna there is 0% chance that sapna will fight with aakshaLOL..sidhuji ka band bhi sapna ne tab bajaya jab sidhuji gave her bhashanLOL

Agar urvashi ke baare mein bitching ki to sapna ki baari door nahin...jis din sapna phir se hyper ho gayi SAD gang is ke baare mein bhi shuru ho jayengi!


Sapna has one problem those who show some care to her, she hates them the most!!
no wonders!! she has 3 failed marriagesOuch..

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

MNB Forum Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 01 December 2010

Posts: 11976

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Simplypurple has done so much on this forum and has worked so hard, I think we need to give 3 cheers to simplypurple.
 
Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurray  
 
 
 
I would like to thank you simplypurple, because of your updates I have enjoyed being on the forum more than the live feed. ClapClap.   A big hug for you Hug


She is awesome!! I can understand its very difficult to type each and everything with correct time!!!  I know her fingers must be hurt!! Still she is updating properly!! Thankyou Simplypurple!!


Edited by sweetrahz - 13 November 2012 at 1:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1simplypurplefire_gun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.