Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mm21 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
KAREENA KAREENA : INDIA UPDATE AUG 1

RECAP : kooky singh sent photos of lolo's photo session @ office,tribhu saw those photos
now let see wht happen .....

# Tribhu gets angry after seeing those photos,she call Lolo to come to his cabin..
lolo comes tribhu was very angry as y'day lolo told tht she is not intrested in movies
& today he saw photos of her with other man..
PK also came ther to trap lolo more & more
but,lolo again acts well & tell those photos were taken before she met tushar in life
her dad dream was to see lolo in films so for her dad she done tht & also during tht time
they were facing money crisis so she done tht forcefully ...
so after hearing all this tribhu's heart melted & he forgives her by just givin warning

# Doctor came to see tushar & he say tht his health is improving ,he will be alrite very soon

# kooky saw those phtos to Nilu also now nilu lost her pations ..she start suspecting
L & M she meet tribhu & told him "we shuld do inquiry abt them ,about their past & present "
but tribhu still in favour of them so Nilu be with tribhu's decision & decided not to suspect more

# PK sharing this bad news with kooky who was @ her home ....
karee got diappointed she had tried her best
she meets andy & pammi to discuss their new plan ....
all were thinkin wht to do next ?
suddenly karee got idea ...

# pammi in new role of happy singh :

kooky was very happy,nhilu asked reason .. karee told my uncle are comin to bombay
he is good doctor he has solution for every disease he will cure lovely ...
so after knowin this lovely got tensed .....

finally kooky comes with his uncle ,& for your surprise pammi was get up as happy singh

End ----------

mm21 thumbnail

KAREENA KAREENA : INDIA UPDATE AUG 4th

# Kooky try to deny marriage by givin weird reason ... then also lovely is badly requesting for marriage ....

# pari used lipstick of lolo & lolo get angry on her for tht .. in front of T & N ... wch created bad impression of lolo in their mind .... pari also beahves like innocent on tht occasion

# T & N decide to make discussion with Lovely .. regardin their identity bcoz society want to know more abt L & M & their background ... lovely strts faking tht her father was gr8 businessman in australia & his husband as u know was crazy abt acting & he lefy us ..

T & N not satisfied with answer .....

# Lovely take precaution & inform lolo abt tht & tells if T & N ask abt yr grandpa tell them tht...but b4 lovely say something lolo replies i already answer them tht he stay in banaras he had done nothin in his life he was a looser ... now lovely in dilemma wht T & N think abt different answers they got from us ....

# then lovely again meet them & change her words she says " I was lieing ..plz forgive me u can punish me for tht ......... actually my father stayed in banras he took sanyas so I had lied to hide tht from u "

& she asks tribhu to forgive her ... & tribhu done tht .... but kooky tell nilu tht this is not good ..tribhu shuldn't forgive her so easily ...

# here pammi tell lovely to take care of pari & by doin tht u can go nearer to kooky ... but pari tease her a lot so she get angry on pari ... kooky scolds her , lovely feeling bad ..

# while lovely was depressed pammi comes & give her 1 more idea od writing love letter ... she writes it as said by pammi ... pammi tell her not to write kooky's name anywher ... so she writes 'sweet heart ' everywher ...

then pammi get letter from her & tell kareena tht i will keep this letter near tribhu's bed so 2moro morning when nilu read tht she automatically hate lovely ..

kareena says this is bad but pammi replies "everything fare in love & war & u have to win this war "

so finally pammi kept tht letter near to tribhu's bed ..

----> end here .....

mm21 thumbnail
KAREENA KAREENA : INDIA UPDATE AUG 8th

# tribhu was praying for tush ... Kooky & pari came from morning walk pari says Dont worry & gives him jalebi they have brought ..

then lovely comes 7 ask kooky for loveletter (LL).. pari make joke of her LL

# nilu was very angry after readin LL so,she throw her anger on tribhu ..& then meet lovely ask all abt LL ..like how u can write LL to tribhu ??

lovely says I had wrote it for kooky not tribhu ... lovely adds kooky also loves me ... i want to marry him b4 dying ..Ilu surprised but she assumes tht true ..

# Conversation between Tribhu & kooky :

tribhu asks her regrding her marriage with lovely ..by mistake karee says how can I marry i m girl then she changes words tht i m father of girl ... I m not ready for it .....

# L & M makin plan :

Lolo says we shuld leave now ... we will escape stealing as much as we can,but lovely says we will escape after selling chmtkar then lovely speak with one dealer abt tht ...

# karee's home :

Mom says : 15 days left ...

karee prayin hard for tush & like god is listenin to her .. tush started waking ...

so finally tush awake ...

# L & M were disscussing plan

they were busy discussin their dreams & how they will cheat T & N ,they will simply sell chmtkar & then escape to some other country so ther is no obstacle ...

suddenly they saw tush stannding besides them

--- episode ended here

mm21 thumbnail
KAREENA KAREENA : INDIA UPDATE AUG 9th

summary : after awaking tush losees memory ...

L & M tried for escaping,but happy after knowin

tush forgotten everything ....         &n bsp;         &n bsp;  kooky tried to know L & M plan by takin emotional

advantage of lovely,but not suceed

T & N diappointed for tush,they r trying to

remind him his identity..    

then some how she get lovely's cell & she come to know

abt hteir plan of selling chmtkar

Friendz wht i think is : tush is doin drama ..he is ok he is acting

memoryless to expose L & M
mm21 thumbnail
KAREENA KAREENA : INDIA UPDATE AUG 10th

# Karee & her team discussing how to solve problem,whts the plan ??

Karee suggest we shuld obtain tht fake Power of atorny to stop them ..

# Tush & Kooky face to face :

tush meeting kooky... both stare each other for some time ,tush asks

some Questions wht u know ?

- karee says try to remember something ? regarding yr best friend or

any girl tht came in yr life ..

tush says i m not able to remember ...so both spend some time talking

# then kooky & pam enters L & M's room to search for documents ..

it was good scene,all were discussing slowly so tht L & M not wake

up.. then pari comes to add to problem ... she was makin noise karee

send her out ... pari went to her home

kareena goto take her back ..

# T & N & tush :

T & N were sitting beside tush.. tell him if u remeber something ?

tush tried & he was thinking abt kooky's words & suddenly speak name

"kareena" T & N suprised ..tribhu unhappy with tht ..

tush ask abt kareena but they not told him ..

# pari's dad was was srching for pari .. he come to know tht she not

gone for camp .. & he thinks some1 kidnapped her ..

he saw 1 sardar @ his home .so he was worried ..

# next day ranvir call kooky ..(kareena) ask her abt pari .. wher is

she ? karee says i will srch her ...

then karee tell pari u shuld return yr home ..so she send her ..

karee also come @ ranvir house .. ranvir suspect kareena & tell

guiddes to look after kareena ..

# PK & kooky srch for papers but not found ...

lovely submits the power of atorny to 1 dealer ..

dealer says 1 party is ther who want the company ...

... end here

Edited by SuMs on 10 August 2005 at 10:56pm

Edited by mm21 - 18 years ago
mm21 thumbnail
KAREENA KAREENA : INDIA UPDATE AUG 15th

Today's episode was too shocking ..

2 shocks were :

1> Kooky singh thrown out of the chamtkar by Tribhu & NIlu ...

2> Ranvir is the man who buying chamkar company frm L & M .....

Let see .....

# Lovely was talkin on phone tht today we will meet,i cant wait more

... Tushar & Nilu comes ther,nilu wanted to saw them photo album of

tushar.. but L & M were not interested so they made bahana of bad

health & gone ...

# Nilu saw tushar some childhood pics & some incidents.... tush says i

saw kooky before ... he is very atttached to my life somewher

# It was night time,Karee,pk & pam were @ road with the documents tht

they collected from karmesh office.. pk says we will saw this to

Tribhu 2moro .. & kal hamari jeet ka din hain ..all were very happy

# Karmesh try to contact L & M for lost documents,but Karee & PK hide

lolo's cell

# then L & M gone out for ther work... ther was some prob in tribhu's

bathroom so he went to lovely's room for bath... kooky comes,he

thought lovely is in bathroom .. so he says lovely we will fool T & N

shortly .. somethin like tht against tribhu & Nilu ..

tribhu heard tht ,he ocme out & get angry on him ... acting rudly like

he done with kareena ... Pk tell see this document u will understand

everything ... tribhu not listenin & says u only brought kooky to

this house.... kooky trying to say something but tribhu not allowing

him .. he was very angry

# @ ranvir's palace :

he was staring @ karee's pic.. pari comes..ranvir says i m gonna give

u 1 gift,pari says i want u say sorry to karee 4 suspecting her..

ravir says NO...pari went out in anger

then he again stare @ karee's pic.. then he cancels all his

appointements..he want to go out to meet some one

I thought he will be meetin kareena ...but he actually meet L & M to

talk for the deal .. he says i get everything tht is better than me in

my life ..

# here ,tribhu tell kooky to leave house .. kooki didn't say anything

& left chamtkar by respecting their decision ..

end here ....
mm21 thumbnail

Aug 16th Update

# PK tell kareena tht kooke's job is now over so reveal your self to T & N .. Kareena says no ther is celbration time i dont want to make tribhu & NIlu sad by sayin tht

# @ kareena home :

kareena comes ther,her family was very happy tht finally kareena achieved her target .. so ther also celebration

# some sympathy developed for kareena by tribhu ,as karee had told early tht L & M are villans but at tht time noone listen to her

# Tush was thinkin in alone who is kareena ? but he was not able to remembering her .. so he asks nilu .. nilu didn't say

tribhu comes show tush tht valentines gift & tell him everything abt kareena .. flash back was there .....

so tush tried hard & finally he remember everything tell tribhu Bhuji & asks Nilu " kay bolte ? " he identify PK also .... then asks for kareena        " where is she ? "

# then PK reveal regarding kooky singh .... tush support kareena tht she was always ther in our bad time ..& becoz of her prayer i m alright

# @ kareena's home :

kareena decided to return to chandigarh now... so she was packing bags

# tush now crazy for karena & want to get her love in any case ..... SO he reached to kareena's place ... kareena was not ther .. daddoo & mom welcome him ..but tush was shocked after knowin tht they r returning to chandigarh .... he says i want to meet kareena once .... i will wait for her here,but they said kareena gone out to meet some1 & we r also goin out .. so tush left

# @ pari's house :

karee was talkin to pari.. came ther to tell her bbye ..

pari was crying ,kareena get promise from her tht she will behave well & listen to dad & maria

then ranvir comes ..he want to talk with kareena but then he got 1 call so he gets busy & kareena was leaving ..... but suddenly heard regarding 'chamtkar' so she confirms tht .. ranvir says i purchased chamtkar ..

karee requesting him tht u plz cancel yr deal .. tht will destroy others life  but ranvir says this is the business ..

end here ......

mm21 thumbnail
KAREENA KAREENA : UPDATE AUG 18

!> kOOKY NO MORE.. every1 know kookie was kareena

2> tushar got his memory back

3> kareena know tht chamtkar purchased by ranvir ..

---------------->

# PK tell kareena tht kooke's job is now over so reveal your self to T & N .. Kareena says no ther is celbration time i dont want to make tribhu & NIlu sad by sayin tht

# @ kareena home :

kareena comes ther,her family was very happy tht finally kareena achieved her target .. so ther also celebration

# some sympathy developed for kareena by tribhu ,as karee had told early tht L & M are villans but at tht time noone listen to her

# Tush was thinkin in alone who is kareena ? but he was not able to remembering her .. so he asks nilu .. nilu didn't say

tribhu comes show tush tht valentines gift & tell him everything abt kareena .. flash back was there .....

so tush tried hard & finally he remember everything tell tribhu Bhuji & asks Nilu " kay bolte ? " he identify PK also .... then asks for kareena        " where is she ? "

# then PK reveal regarding kooky singh .... tush support kareena tht she was always ther in our bad time ..& becoz of her prayer i m alright

# @ kareena's home :

# tush now crazy for karena & want to get her love in any case ..... SO he reached to kareena's place ... kareena was not ther .. daddoo & mom welcome him ..but tush was shocked after knowin tht they r returning to chandigarh .... he says i want to meet kareena once .... i will wait for her here,but they said kareena gone out to meet some1 & we r also goin out .. so tush left

# @ pari's house :

pari was crying ,kareena get promise from her tht she will behave well & listen to dad & maria

then ranvir comes ..he want to talk with kareena but then he got 1 call so he gets busy & kareena was leaving ..... but suddenly heard regarding 'chamtkar' so she confirms tht .. ranvir says i purchased chamtkar ..

karee requesting him tht u plz cancel yr deal .. tht will destroy others life but ranvir says this is the business ..

end here ......

mm21 thumbnail
AREENA UPDATE AUG 16

# Ranvir signs the deal,give check to L & M ... L & M are very happy ...

# Kooky was outside chamtkar,feeling bad .. rememberin old dayz ... regarding 1 month challenge she accepted

# Tush saw her,he thinks tht kooky is innocent .. so he try to stop her from leaving ..

# Here ,tribhu was gettin more angry ..PK tell listen to kooky once ...he is not guilty.. tribhu not at all listening ... NIlu tell PK to close this topic .. PK by mistake spoke "bhabhi u don't interfere between us"

so tht makes tribhu more angry & he spoke more bad ..told tht u r sevant so be like tht only ...

Pk felt to emoptional ,he was crying .. he remembering their friendship dayz ..

# other side ... tush give kooky courage ... & tell him to fight back .. he says in few dayz u became my good friend ... so prove your self ...

# PK in emotion was goin to speak abt KOOKy as kareena ...but sudenly kooky comes & stop him .. tribhu gettin angry why u came back again ..tush also support kooky & tell tribhu to listen to her ..but he failed

# Chamkar office :

L & M come here ,lovely tell lolo tht before leavin i want to meet kooky once ..kooky told me tht no one is here ..

tehn kooky comes,lovely share her happiness with him .. this time kooky make use of affection tht lovely have towards him ... he offered her marriage

lolo was gettin irritated ..

kooky created such situation tht L & M started fighting & speaks how they reached here ..from begining how they fooled T & N ...

after some time when they spoke enough..kooky call police ..who were standing outside ..

even tribhu,nilu & pk were standin outside ..they heard entire story ..

so finally L & M got exposed ..

end here ...

Edited by SuMs on 16 August 2005 at 10:11pm

mm21 thumbnail
KAREENA KAREENA : UPDATE AUG 18

!> kOOKY NO MORE.. every1 know kookie was kareena

2> tushar got his memory back

3> kareena know tht chamtkar purchased by ranvir ..

---------------->

# @ kareena home :

# @ kareena's home :

# @ pari's house :

karee requesting him tht u plz cancel yr deal .. tht will destroy others life but ranvir says this is the business ..

end here ......