Diya Aur Baati Hum

TV Stars Wish A Very Happy Diwali - Anas + Deepika

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

TV stars wish a very Happy Diwali

Diwali is one of the most auspicious and much-awaited festivals and is celebrated with great pomp and fervor. Entire country is lit with twinkling diyas to welcome the goddess of wealth with Lakshmi puja and the fireworks and sweets add on joy and happiness to the celebration.

So on this auspicious day TV stars wish all their lovely fans a very Happy Diwali. Read on…

Anas Rashid- Happy Diwali to everyone. Make this Diwali a memorable one and spread happiness all around. And yes... have a safe Diwali.

Deepika Singh- Happy Diwali to my lovely fans. Enjoy with our family and have a great one.

Surbhi Jyoti- May Diwali brings more lights in your life and brighter TRPs to our show (Qubool Hai). (Laughs)

Kushal Tandon also wished all his lovely fans a happy and prosperous Diwali.

Alok Narula- As you celebrate this holy occasion, you are wished the brightest moments that Diwali can bring. Lots of love and laughter to fill your days with cheer and a New Year that is sure to bring you, the best of everything. Happy Diwali.

Jai Kalra- This Diwali Go Green guys. Light up the diyas, enjoy the sweets n celebrate but please go slow on firecrackers. We owe it to Mother Earth (tweeted).

Vahbbiz Dorabjee- Diwali is so Bright n Beautiful..just luvingg dis feeling..even the streets r so lit up and chirpy..hope u all r havin a gr8 Diwali:-) (tweeted)

Sachin Shroff- a very very very happpyy diwaallliii to alll... love you.. may god bless you with good health,, wealth,, prosperity and peace of mind. (tweeted)

Sharad Kelkar- happy choti diwali dosto. (tweeted)

Chahat Khanna- Happy Diwali wishes to all ! (FB status)

Rishika Mihani- May the Divine light of Diwali spread happiness,peace n prosperity 2 U, ur friends & ur family.May this auspicious festival fill ur life with the eternal glow. Happy Diwali :) (FB status)

Pooja Mishra- Happy Diwali.

Nakuul Mehta- Happy Diwali everyone.

Abhaas Mehta- happy diwali everyone!! i'm not a cracker person myself but u guys have a blast! (tweeted)

Karan Kundra- So everyone's going home for Diwali!! It don't strike me only! Been so caught up with work! Like EVERYONE!! (FB status)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs... could u plz mention the source too
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Fizak

tfs... could u plz mention the source too

TC
...soniii... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Tfs !!

Happy Diwali Deepika 

May God Bless u with Lots of Propsperity and Happieness
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for sharing!!! 😊
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow, thanks..!

LOL, I need not peep into TC if I have u guys around...!!