*Hopeless Romantic -- Sooraj* - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

wonderful poem.. You have my sunny boy living inside you though you are Sandy's clone. But the most wonderful thing is you siggy, that too in Malayalam. Do you know what does that mean?
Thankoo JAMkudi.. Yep I know the meaning of what my siggy means:- "Dear One light is grief, it's duskiness that is pleasant". -- Light n Darkness both are intact to existence.

Correct me if I've understood it incorrect. 😳.
my dear poti and my super clone you both are right...and so you both are getting a free chance to watch DABH tomorrow.. CONGRATSπŸ‘
ami beta (software version πŸ˜†), when I read your comment: 

Originally posted by ami_dabh

It took me almost half an hour to write this poem.πŸ˜ƒ. Thanks for your lubly praiseworthy comments and I agree with your song selection..πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘

I was like: Phew! 😊 no taang-pulling 

and then in the very next comment:

I'd prefer to reply SheeBz in one post. πŸ˜ƒ

Woh Samir aunty "kabab main haddi" ban gaya o/w both of yours comments were in tandem.😈

(btw, sorry SheeBz for being the haddi in the kabab πŸ˜³)

What can I say to clear your doubts??? -- I just observed painful eyes of Sooraj to write down this piece. I still deny I'm not at all hopeless romantic like all of you. I've always expect to get something in return if I love someone in context to life partner or boy friend -- that's why i always afraid to tag myself as hopeless romantic. As far as I understood the term, it means you love someone unconditionally.πŸ˜ƒ.

Whether SaMir is aunty/uncle/girl/boy I lead up to an individual's choice -- It's indeed unsolvable mystery like Barmuda Triangle.. πŸ˜† 

I don't know about others, but I'm not convinced with your answer πŸ˜‰. As for the unsolvable mystery: 'main ek jawaan ladka ... tu ek haseen ladki ...' 

I know you proud of being of khan's age.. I remembered you told me once about it. Dunno exactly when n where....AK47 is an old rifle.😲.

I'm a M-4 assault rifle so bach ke rahiyo I'd killed Osama..

I don't remember saying anything about "khan's age" πŸ˜•.

@ bold -  Haila!! DHAMKEEE!! πŸ˜²

EDITED: oops, forgot to mention: 

farhana ki shayeri ka kya kehna?
Kabir, ghalib, iqbal ka bhi 'karde mushkil jeena'! πŸ˜ƒ

*Aadaab ... Aadaab* πŸ˜†

You're right Shehjar ji ... FeMiNa --> deadly combination! 

aur haan ami ... 'Nile' to river hain πŸ€£
Edited by -SamiR- - 11 years ago
wow.. mindblowing ami.. i am flying in surya land.. πŸ₯³
@Samir Uncle:- Jaadu saa chhane lagaa, Kuchh Yaad aane lagaa.. πŸ€ͺ. The day you'll do what I asked you in PM few days ago, I'll reveal my secret how I'm writing poetry that's my promise. .

About Dhamaki..😈
Originally posted by sadia3

thank you

Thank you? Sadia, I think you misunderstood something 😲