Punar Vivah

What will happen to Arya's left out KC ?

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG How can arthi so foolish today !!! 😡
Also I want to scold her for keeping her precious bangles for python's medicine ...
If she has no cash why cant she inform shoba or mr.dubey to pay it. Now that she has kept her bangles gifted by g3 only on that day for security How will she manage when enquired about it ???
Why is this arthi behaving so brainless at few moments !!!

I hope this bangle will play another part of misunderstanding between arya.

From the precap we see yash has overheard some convo of arthi with dubeys. So will he take arthi back to complete their KC or some problem might arise in their relationship again.😕

Dont mistake me guys I am so mad at arthi and also happy at the other side to see a possessive yash for getting arthi from prashant 😉

Edited by maha9 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She behaving like a brainless?
OK Maybe she is according to some...to me, she isn't...and yes I haven't watched the episode yet but after reading all your posts I can't help but say-
She was in a fix...she must have not found better options than selling off the kangans...I'm sure she'll get them back :)
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I think Yash will hear only the part which is shown in the precap. I understand every part of Aarti's behaviour and I am completely ok with that. What hurt me most was when he gave her bangles to keep as security.
And yes, Yash will definitely take her back to complete the KC. In fact, I think, he will be more caring after hearing her concern and stress.
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maha U still Expecting Possessive Yash..I am not...he Will Maintain Distance from Aarti from now onwards...and They Definitely Complete KC with out any feelings like they do in the first stage of PV..just Its Ritual thing so we have to do it ..Thats it no Emotions and nothing...
I am full angry on Aarti ...Dont know what going to happen but after today episode what i say i am very thankful to CVs for these type of tracks..now i can concentrate on my daily life without thinking abt Aarya that I am Doing till today...So Thank you So much CVs ..Go on...
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is this conv before or after the KC. at DH.  DH is good about hiding things as usual.So they hid prashant again only for Yash to find out.
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe this time Arti will be thrown out of the SM for greed of selling bangles for money 
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update maha dear

what to say about the episode???

yash ---- poor fellow !!!!!!!!!!!!!
in dark about his wife's truth and there by suffering the side effect of it
arati --- insensible woman !!!!!!!!!!!!
at least inform somebody or leave a message to yash  while going out . you are making yash suffer for your insensibility . 
speak up the truth and solve the problem
ansh --- innocent fellow!!!!!!
suffering the burnt of his ex parent and present parent 
bua --- intoreable creature !!!!!!!!!!!!!
who loves to create rift than spread love among all
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Priyasi

I think Yash will hear only the part which is shown in the precap. I understand every part of Aarti's behaviour and I am completely ok with that. What hurt me most was when he gave her bangles to keep as security.
And yes, Yash will definitely take her back to complete the KC. In fact, I think, he will be more caring after hearing her concern and stress.

I too wish for the same dear. I hope yash does not hear anything properly then only their kc can continue without any disturbed feelings.
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am  freaking out for her