Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jikky_84

Veenu...control ๐Ÿ˜†

She didn't sell the kangan but gave it as a security.

She don't have any feelings for Prashant, whatever she did was out of humanity and in a way she re- paid for how he saved her life in Lalitpur. So a loop closure.

In the precap also, the way Arati speaks, it clearly indicates thats he don't have any feelings for Prashnat because she told he was my past but still I never wanted him to be in this condition.

Ashu whate ver meay me she dida  damn wrong thing...ok..no need for her to worry hearing all his devdas story...๐Ÿ˜ก
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickachu

Tell me what reason would she tell them?
She thought that ansh is alone with prashant that's why she came to home for picking up but when she saw prashant's health.
She took him to the hospital she can't call shobha b/c shobha does not have her mobile (Aarti has her mobile which was at home) and aarti also does not have mobile.
When someone is dying infront of u.
U will help that person or just go away just b/c he did something to u.
U knw aarti is not inhumane!

why the she cant call mr.sathyendra dubey haan๐Ÿ˜ก
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: villager00

relax, Veena dear๐Ÿ˜† now let's just say the Lalitpur debt is already paid and that too, Aarti paying directly. So, i am expecting this whole divorcee truth to come out like washed clean sheet and not too much merry-go-round๐Ÿ˜Š this is also a test on Yashji's feelings if despite knowing everything, he will still have that intensity of adoration or will the truth take a big bite on his growing feelings.

hello debt wat debt...python saved her for wat he did bad with her...oh for that maahan help she paying off kya??????? Great๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and haan now again all will coem on my yashu.she lied so badly to yash about all this divorced and now if my yash behave little angry ppl now will tell he is bad, he is pyscho and now no one will tell AarTi lost her brain.anyways i wrote mine ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the guy is dying out there!!! anyone with a heart would react the way aarti did... if i was in her place i would act in a similar way too... are u really putting a karvachauth ritual and some material things like kangans over a human being's life!!
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well I do not like Aarti just running away without informing anyone at home...She has this very bad habit...I mean all were so tensed and Gayatri just returned from an operation...I know you are worried for Ansh but atleast spare a  thought for your current family as welll...I'm still not convinced with her equation with Payal and Palak and her repeated mistakes are all the more annoying apart from that big big lie...and I'm happy she was worried for her family atleast...I have noticed one thing in tension people tend to forget the simplest of solutions to problems...may be that was the case with Aarti today and she forgot her cell phone... I mean Aarti how about using the hospital phone to inform about your whereabouts to your current family??? now don't tell me there isn't any phone in the hospital...apart from that Kangans can  always be taken back...well if you do not have cash when a person is fighting for life what other option are you left with...I don't think anything is wrong in that sense I'm completely ok with Aarti's attitude toward Prashant...She once loved Prashant and she is a human after all...as far as cheating Yash is concerned, I will reserve my comments for a later day on this topic.
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adigaag

Well I do not like Aarti just running away without informing anyone at home...She has this very bad habit...I mean all were so tensed and Gayatri just returned from an operation...I know you are worried for Ansh but atleast spare a  thought for your current family as welll...I'm still not convinced with her equation with Payal and Palak and her repeated mistakes are all the more annoying apart from that big big lie...and I'm happy she was worried for her family atleast...I have noticed one thing in tension people tend to forget the simplest of solutions to problems...may be that was the case with Aarti today and she forgot her cell phone... I mean Aarti how about using the hospital phone to inform about your whereabouts to your current family??? now don't tell me there isn't any phone in the hospital...apart from that Kangans can  always be taken back...well if you do not have cash when a person is fighting for life what other option are you left with...I don't think anything is wrong in that sense I'm completely ok with Aarti's attitude toward Prashant...She once loved Prashant and she is a human after all...as far as cheating Yash is concerned, I will reserve my comments for a later day on this topic.

I am intrigued so I want to know now!
gurulove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yup i too disliked her not informing deeds today
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aarti's reactions were purely humane i did not see any great trauma about his cancer...yes she was very upset, but she would be so if she heard .God Forbid...Pankaj had cancer ( God Bless Pankaj)! Nothing in her reactions today said that she has any other feeling for Prashant apart from sympathy and sorrow about his illness! (at least from today's epi). In fact God Forbid, if a look alike of Arpita came today, Yash would probably run after her , but aarti is actually totally over prashant! I don't think there is anything wrong with what she is doing! 
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Yes, he will misunderstand that Aarti is missing her dead husband like the way he used to miss Arpita, so he would caring towards her, thinking she is missing her HUSBAND.
I actually  loved the way she was still very caring about Prashant. To be very frank, it is next to impossible to HATE your first love when you that person in a situation like this, this was not out of love but it was out of humanity and sympathy. So, her other acts were quite ok for me.

BUT, I HATED WHEN she kept the KANGANS as SECURITY. Aarti, I will always HATE you for this. that is just not acceptable to me. You earned those Kangans when G3 ACCEPTED you again in the family. It was the synbol of Scindhiya family's wholehearted acceptance for Aarti. But she just gave them like that.
And another thing which really hurt me was that. She was worried that how she left the house and how everybody will be worried for her. But, she didnt realise that there was a man who KEPT FAST for HER well being and she not even once remembered that
Aarti you really hurt me today.
I can understand every bit of your sympathy, but these two things are really not acceptable to me
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what aarti did today was purely humane. she doesn't have any feelings for prashant. she just helped a sick man. idon't find anything wrong in it.