Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Roothi Bhabo...Jhoothi Chavi...

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Ohho Bhabo...Don't hurt Sooraj anymore!Ouch
How painful it was for Sooraj that Bhabo didn't bless him by keeping her hand on his head!Cry
It was nice to see Mohit n Vikram's love for Bhabo. Nice gifts they bought for their mother!
But Bhabo returned the chain Sooraj got for her and asked him to correct his mistake which he didn't even make!Ouch

Glad that Sandy was able to make Chavi admit her fault and make her tell Sooraj everything.
What a sweet brother he is that he didn't scold Chavi and was ready to leave in search of that necklace. Aise bhai ka yeh kaisi behen!Angry
According to precap that parlor girl will return that haar. But what will Sooraj tell Bhabo? Where he found the haar??Day Dreaming Hope somehow Chavi's truth comes out in front of Bhabo!

Sandy was asking Bhabo to forget purani baat just like how people throw out old and unnecessary things as a diwali preparation.
She should have said...Bhabo, please throw away Meena, Mohit n Chavi first! LOL

Was that Meena scene with Mohit n Chavi necessary?? Scene where Meena offering Mohit juice, asking about the procedure and
requirements of  IPS!
There might be some significance...kyon ki in DABH everything happens for a reason!
Just like how Chavi's pic played the role of 'sabood' today! LOL( angeleyes...bang on predictionThumbs Up)

Okay episode it was...I would rate 7/10

Edited by farhana874 - 13 November 2012 at 10:41am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

angeleyes2010A HUGE FANFizakanusha34shehjarDeebz-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-JaishankarJuna04nirubaFatima_QSAIBALROUTH-Amli-Brahmaputra

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Bhabho don't hurt our chhora..Disapprove Unhappy Cry ..

Chavi -- Mohit -- Meena scene...Thumbs Down

I found episode was filler one. Nothing much happened except Chavi's truth out but as expected great SurYa gonna hide this from Bhabho. Angry

Good analysis of the episode ferry..Thumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FizakshehjarDeebz-SamiR-farhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04niruba

Fizak Goldie
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Jhoot bole kauva kaate (kawa kawa) , IPS SANDHYA  se darriyo

Suraj Sandhya ko IPS banana degaHeartThumbs Up ,RathisAngry dekhte rahiyo

shehjarDeebz-SamiR-farhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04-Amli-niruba

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Good analysis Farhana and I have not watched the epi nor do I feel like watching it.

It is good for the story to move ahead at a snail's pace but not at all entertaining enough for me to feel tempted to watch it.

I dont get why they have to make Sandy's involvement in getting Chavvi to reveal the truth to Suraj hidden from Suraj.

The same thing happened when Meena's truth of the stolen necklace where Suraj was responsible for Meena to return the jewelry -  Sandhya never knew that Suraj was the reason Meena had returned the jewelry.

I would rate this epi 3/10 as it is not entertaining anymore where the story is going ahead but the 2 main characters have absolutely no interaction with each other.  If this continues I think I will completely loose interest in this show.Unhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyterp-SamiR-shehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-niruba

ladyterp Senior Member
ladyterp
ladyterp

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Good analysis Farhana and I have not watched the epi nor do I feel like watching it.

It is good for the story to move ahead at a snail's pace but not at all entertaining enough for me to feel tempted to watch it.

I dont get why they have to make Sandy's involvement in getting Chavvi to reveal the truth to Suraj hidden from Suraj.

The same thing happened when Meena's truth of the stolen necklace where Suraj was responsible for Meena to return the jewelry -  Sandhya never knew that Suraj was the reason Meena had returned the jewelry.

I would rate this epi 3/10 as it is not entertaining anymore where the story is going ahead but the 2 main characters have absolutely no interaction with each other.  If this continues I think I will completely loose interest in this show.Unhappy

I agree.  No interaction between main leads.  The same goes with Sooraj's speech.  Sandhya never got to hear or know about the wonderful things he said about her.

-SamiR-FizakshehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04niruba

Fizak Goldie
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@juna :  dont get why they have to make Sandy's involvement in getting Chavvi to reveal the truth to Suraj hidden from Suraj.
perfect...even I have the same question...agreed she has IPS eyesbut... my still I can't accept.

@Farhu: Sandy was asking Bhabo to forget purani baat just like how people throw out old and unnecessary things as a diwali preparation.
She should have said...Bhabo, please throw away Meena, Mohit n Chavi first! LOL

Agreed cent percent

shehjarDeebz-SamiR--Ayeshi-farhana874Juna04niruba

-SamiR- Goldie
-SamiR-
-SamiR-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Good summary/analysis farhana! Star I also thought meena scene was unnecessary (but you made a good point; it could become important later). The only highlight of the epi was Chavi getting caught and Suraj going to Ajmer. It seemed like a filler episode to me as well. Unhappy

@ Fizak - arey wah! I like the shairana andaaz! Thumbs Up

Agree with Juna ji and the rest; I was expecting Sandhya to be with Chavi when she told the truth to Suraj.

I will give 6/10 Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Deebzshehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04niruba

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Very nice post. However they let Chavvi get away once again. Why is it that Suraj is always left behind to face Bhabo's wrath ? It is this molly codling that has led to a sad state of affairs in the Rathi household. Chavvi and Mohit always seem to get away with murder. I agree with Junaji that they have completely decided to do away with SurYa scenes. Should I be optimistic and hope that itne sukhe ke baad agale hafte kuch baarish ki umeed hai ?Wink He bhagwaan kahin Sandhya patane track main aur do mahine na laga de.Cry Tab to christmas Mumbai main hi guzarni padegi. I do not feel like rating these days.

-SamiR-shehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04niruba

Go to top