Happy Birthday to ... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Thank you so much Surish...Please come and participate in Kools Commentary topic where we all hang out and discuss the show candidly..God bless!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday to ... (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Hi Varsha Di wish you a very Happy BirthdayHug Hope you had an excellent birthday and enjoyed it a lot! I always love reading your posts on PR.Smile  The forum would never be the same without you. Also Happy Diwali to you too! What a nice coincidence Diwali and your birthday fell on the same day this year!

Kool Di very nice topic BTW. Wish all of you a very Happy Diwali too as well.Tongue

Hey Bhalla dear...How r u? Hope your study is going well...Thanks for coming to wish me for my bday...I really appreciate your kind & loving words EmbarrassedBig smile..Also love the pooch in this card...Made me remember my Poonster Embarrassed  Thanks again and God bless!!!

koolsadhu1000

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

Many many happy returns of the day Varsha Hug Wishing you a happy birthday and fun and safe Diwali Smile

Hi there ...Thank you so much for the wishes dear Hug Happy Diwali to you too...God bless!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000arjunpurvixo

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Dear  Varsha ,
Many happy returns of the  day ..PartyParty

Hope you have everything that you want in life ..Wishing you happiness and peace .Have a great year ahead ..

Would like to tell you that I love your sense  of humour .Even if we have different opinions , it is fun reading your posts ...
If you remember , last year sometime you had posted a picture of what Bhavna ( Satish's mother ) should  wear to save herself from ehr abusive DIL... that picture was one of the funniest sights I have seen in this forum . Could not stop laughing for a long long time ...ROFLROFL

Even now some time ago you wrote something  like DK having the hawwts for  Archana ...and I almost chocked laughing ...ROFL
I hope you remember what I am talking about here ...

You take good care of yourself ...Smile

I have forgotten how to post pictures properly  so I could only send you this very small size picture of ' you know who Wink " as your present .. Hope you still remember him ...

Kool, thanks for opening the thread ...

LOL Tanya you brought back some funny memories...Yeah I remember I posted picture of a lady with the armour LOL  She needed protection from the psycho DIL Varsha...I tried finding that pic and topic but having NO luck Embarrassed  Honestly Tanya Its forum and we all have fun...I come to let my hair down, write honestly and go back to my real life...Nothing personal...So what we have diff views on the show? as long as we all are having fun is the most important thing...

Abt Saint DK I still belive He has got HAWTS for Archana...If Manav does not watch out he may take her away from under his nose and won't even realize..LOL

Finally THank you so much for posting my dear TDH's pic...Look at those Muscles (Bindu Style in Masti) Awww he is so HAWT WinkTongue   A bigger picture for some of us TDH Lovers LOL

Lastly Thanks a bunch for all the loving words, wishes and going down the memory lane...I really appreciate it...God bless you!!!

Edited by Dabulls23 - 14 November 2012 at 11:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxoarvi

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is filled with joy!

Thanks sweeite...I really appreciate and enjoy reading your posts although I am not Arvi Fan and you are...God bless and thanks again..Hug

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 November 2012 at 8:07pm

koolsadhu1000

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Party                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY       Party                          VARSHA!!!!

Your posts are absolutely hilarious. I admire how you're not afraid to say what you feel about the show, even if it differs from the majority. Keep on posting Varsha! And enjoy your birthday and Diwali! 

S Nina dear Thanks a lot for the wishes and Appreciating me for who I am..You know I am not fan of anyone...I am in a different phase of life...I have been there, done that and seen it mostly...I am not afraid to write what I think is happening...But I am not mean or cruel...I am kind and loving...people who know me or has attempted to know me can vouch for that...Its important for people not to judge people by what they write abt the show...Shows are fictional, but we are real...Appreciate your posts always...Thank you so much for kind words...Happy Diwali and God bless!!!  Hug

FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

1Haresh1Sukhraj

1Haresh1Sukhraj

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Varsha. hope u had a wonderful day. like u this year, i was fortunate to have my birthday fall on Diwali day but that was in 2010.

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1Haresh1Sukhraj

Happy birthday Varsha. hope u had a wonderful day. like u this year, i was fortunate to have my birthday fall on Diwali day but that was in 2010.

Thanks alot for the wishes...Wow you are newbie with 1st post just to wish me Tongue  Isn't it nice to have a bday fall on Diwali?  Double the fun and blessings eh...Thanks and God bless!!

koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top