Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday to ... (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Edited by bhallarox - 29 December 2012 at 10:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--Dabulls23

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Many many happy returns of the day Varsha Hug Wishing you a happy birthday and fun and safe Diwali Smile

Dabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Dear  Varsha ,
Many happy returns of the  day ..PartyParty

Hope you have everything that you want in life ..Wishing you happiness and peace .Have a great year ahead ..

Would like to tell you that I love your sense  of humour .Even if we have different opinions , it is fun reading your posts ...
If you remember , last year sometime you had posted a picture of what Bhavna ( Satish's mother ) should  wear to save herself from ehr abusive DIL... that picture was one of the funniest sights I have seen in this forum . Could not stop laughing for a long long time ...ROFLROFL

Even now some time ago you wrote something  like DK having the hawwts for  Archana ...and I almost chocked laughing ...ROFL
I hope you remember what I am talking about here ...

You take good care of yourself ...Smile

I have forgotten how to post pictures properly  so I could only send you this very small size picture of ' you know who Wink " as your present .. Hope you still remember him ...

Kool, thanks for opening the thread ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 November 2012 at 5:24pm

Dabulls23

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday! Hope your day is filled with joy!

Dabulls23

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Party                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY       Party                          VARSHA!!!!

Your posts are absolutely hilarious. I admire how you're not afraid to say what you feel about the show, even if it differs from the majority. Keep on posting Varsha! And enjoy your birthday and Diwali! 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 13 November 2012 at 6:09pm

Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Happy Birthday Varsha. Party
My, how time flies. Smile
It seems like only yesterday I found out by chance that the 13th is your birthday, and I opened a thread for you. Smile

Hope your day was full of love, being a double celebration.
Wish you all that's good and God Bless.

Thanks Sharon for your wishes...Yes I remember last yr you opened the topic for my Bday Big smile Appreciate you stopping by...Yes it is double dhamaka for me as Diwali & Bday same day Tongue

God bless and thanks again..Yes it is sweet of Kools to open the topic to wish me

suan

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Had i stayed near you Varsha , i would have come with an excellent version of Ramayan as your birthday gift as i know you are interested in it .

This is what i feel ...

What hasn't Ram seen in his personal life ?  Step motherly treatment , jealousy ,  usurping of rights , seperation from wife ,
question on wife's character , seperation from children and missing out on their childhood , death of a guilty father , taunts from common people and horrible gossip ...he has seen it all .

He has faced all with a measure of equanimity and he is not called Marayada Purushottam for nothing coz i believe nobody could put personal emotions in check like him .

His personal life was filled with ups and downs ...it was anything but rosy .

Reading the Ramayan gives tremendous mental strength .

Thanks kools...I totally agree with what you wrote on Lord Rama...Thanks for the recommendation.

What does not break one makes one stronger...I totally believe in that..Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top