Are you liking Arti caring for Prashant??

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Are you liking the way arti is not thinking a single second that things changes now,
She says she can't leave Prashant like this and go home...She's not thinking what will she say to the Scindya family and mainly to Yash...
Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I'm shock to see her great care for EX hubby...
she's also feeling jealous or may a little awkward to talk about Prashant ex girlfriend...
she's giving a feel as if she never married Yash.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Control buddy!
She used to love that guy and he is now nearly dying so obviously she has soft corner for him.
If yash can still remember arpita.
Then why not aarti?
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes she is not thinking about what will this have an impact on her marriage, But at the same time I am kind of Okay with her staying for Prashant...if she thinks she can do her best by helping them (the Dubeys)out then it is perfectly alright...I always wanted Aarti to help them out and its good to see that it is happening too :)
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aarti's reactions were purely humane.I did not see any jealousy about Nida, only discomfort, which is natural. nor did i see any great trauma about his cancer...yes she was very upset, but she would be so if she heard .God Forbid...Pankaj had cancer ( God Bless Pankaj)! Nothing in her reactions today said that she has any other feeling for Prashant apart from sympathy and sorrow about his illness! (at least from today's epi). In fact God Forbid, if a look alike of Arpita came today, Yash would probably run after her , but aarti is actually totally over prashant! I don't think there is anything wrong with what she is doing!
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Frozen007

Yes she is not thinking about what will this have an impact on her marriage, But at the same time I am kind of Okay with her staying for Prashant...if she thinks she can do her best by helping them (the Dubeys)out then it is perfectly alright...I always wanted Aarti to help them out and its good to see that it is happening too :)

how is she not thinking about her marriage? even in that situation, she said she couldn't go back home becoz prashant was alone and she was worried that all would look for her and get tense! 
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think just because she  helped Prashant it should mean she still loves him. It's more just the act of helping. She can't leave him like that after seeing his condition. In more ways, it could also be a way of returning that one-time help in the Lalitpur incident. 
You can actually see here that though Aarti has so much anger against Prashant, she doesn't wish him evil or dead in this case.
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

how is she not thinking about her marriage? even in that situation, she said she couldn't go back home becoz prashant was alone and she was worried that all would look for her and get tense! 

I am never able to watch the show at 10:30...that is the reason I am never able to give views on the basis of the latest aired episode :(...I don't know what all happened today and thus the statement :)
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes i am... anybody with a heart would have done what she did today... prashant may be her ex husband... but lets not forget he is human first... 
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Well if Yash can do Arpita jaap all the time before the boxing match...does Aarti not have the right to think of Prashant out of humanity...I mean will you leave a  person dying knowing the fact that u loved the person with all your heart and soul before he ditched you...hatred will always be there but aren't we humans after all...Having said that, I'm feeling the same for Aarti Prashant scenes as I felt for Yash Arpita scenes...not liking that at all...now I want to see possessive Yash...Why do I feel Yash will start distancing himself from Aarti in order to give her some space to sort out her issues...