Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

I wanna Feel The Same.. :( (Page 4)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@Leki - That is what Koki doesLOL.. It will all be alright tomorrow. The girls will patch up.Tongue This is all because Ahem is missing. bring him back pleaseSmile

@ Sherry - You bet. I will let you know as soon as I see the episodeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Harini... Tell me!! Who is he to bring Naaz back Tongue
really his absence now shows how important his presence for SNS n us Wink without Naaz this unwanted drama got on our nevers Angry cant bear it !!

swasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

really his absence now shows how important his presence for SNS n us Wink without Naaz this unwanted drama got on our nevers Angry cant bear it !!

Sherry, we are used to seeing every person in SNS involved in the tracks. This is one of the tracks in the recent times that has been only women. 
Only Naaz and his brother can answer your questionLOL I am hoping that he had a good holiday and has returned to the sets. Maybe tomorrow he will be there. It is going to be Diwali tomorrow.
Or maximum on Thursday.Confused

swasthiNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Sherry, we are used to seeing every person in SNS involved in the tracks. This is one of the tracks in the recent times that has been only women.
Only Naaz and his brother can answer your questionLOL I am hoping that he had a good holiday and has returned to the sets. Maybe tomorrow he will be there. It is going to be Diwali tomorrow.

diwali is not going on tomorrow... Coz gopi n rashi both wearing daily wearing sari n koki aswell... So i think diwali celebratoin well starts on thursday Tongue when the most wanted persone come back after that Embarrassed

swasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Only Naaz and his brother can answer your questionLOL I am hoping that he had a good holiday and has returned to the sets. Maybe tomorrow he will be there. It is going to be Diwali tomorrow.

diwali is not going on tomorrow... Coz gopi n rashi both wearing daily wearing sari n koki aswell... So i think diwali celebratoin well starts on thursday Tongue when the most wanted persone come back after that Embarrassed

Oh.. So they are just preparing for the celebration tomorrow. Hope they got nice Diwali dressesBig smile
Yeah.. Thursday most probably. That gives Nazim time to come back and be there atleast for the pooja. So SNS does not have a bank?Ermm

swasthiNazimKiDewani

DivineDarkness IF-Sizzlerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Oh.. So they are just preparing for the celebration tomorrow. Hope they got nice Diwali dressesBig smile
Yeah.. Thursday most probably. That gives Nazim time to come back and be there atleast for the pooja. So SNS does not have a bank?Ermm
i dnt thnk dey hv its mainly coz dey had to take up last minute ME's recently... cast r hvn tiring time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

i dnt thnk dey hv its mainly coz dey had to take up last minute ME's recently... cast r hvn tiring time...

That is too bad..Ouch 
Yeah they had to take up the ME and also Dev fell sick twice in the recent times. So most probably they used whatever they had. The cast must really be working long hours.Confused 
Hope they all had a wonderful Diwali albeit in the sets and enjoyedTongue

swasthiNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

tomorrow epi is also going with ladies drama... And on thursday we show whom we want to see desperatly Embarrassed me to wanna see esp gopi in some nice sari Tongue n Ahemji in such nice colored kurta not whites n beige plz Angry
yup he diffenatly there in diwali pooja with his parivaar n gopi imsure Embarrassed

swasthiJustlikethat1

Go to top