Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

I wanna Feel The Same.. :( (Page 3)

DivineDarkness IF-Sizzlerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
nice take on tdy's episode sherry... bt i'm nt at all happy with tdy's episode... no Ahem plus koki's unnecessary drama... she s doing too much... wats her prblm actually??? is fightn such a big crime?? misundrstndn do happn n relations bt its bettr to leave it to dose who involvd in dat dan a 3rd party interfering... rashi nd gopi r nt small kids if they fight dey knw hw to patch up... seriously i'm irritated with koki's behaviour...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by swasthi

Thanks for the update. 

Earlier on Kokila had tied Gopi and Rashi with a rope and now she has got them a bell and a slippers.
when did she tie them? i dont remember!!! i remember rashi tied up gopi with a saree to avoid her from going to Ahem...

Deepa this happened in the first few weeks of their marriage. 

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

nice take on tdy's episode sherry... bt i'm nt at all happy with tdy's episode... no Ahem plus koki's unnecessary drama... she s doing too much... wats her prblm actually??? is fightn such a big crime?? misundrstndn do happn n relations bt its bettr to leave it to dose who involvd in dat dan a 3rd party interfering... rashi nd gopi r nt small kids if they fight dey knw hw to patch up... seriously i'm irritated with koki's behaviour...

Thanks Leki Big smile
i know koki behaviour its ove but as Harini said this all drama was happend just cover Naaz Ahemji absence...Smile once he's come so everything will be ok...Wink till thats tolerate all this drama Tongue

swasthiJustlikethat1

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Leki

Thanks Leki Big smile
i know koki behaviour its ove but as Harini said this all drama was happend just cover Naaz Ahemji absence...Smile once he's come so everything will be ok...Wink till thats tolerate all this drama Tongue
watever... i'm n a very bad mood tdy nd dey shw sumthn lik dis... arrgh i hate Koki for doing this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks SherryBig smile That was a fabulous take on the episode. Yet to watch thisBig smile

Looks like Koki is making them realize that they need each other to stay happyTongue This sounds hilarious.LOL Ahemji will be there tomorrow, I am sure. Maybe when GoShi have a nice hug and the sister moment is all done. This track is specifically for making up for Ahem's absenceWink

Anyway, Rashi will never learn. Man, she goes into a married couples bedroom at night?Confused She saw what GoHem were doing in the kitchen one night. LOL She is taking a big riskWink

@Bold... Harini Hug tumhare mou mein ghee shakar Hug

Thanks Dear Star
u know the best part... Whe rashi set has hand on gopi ( koki ) tummy n assum its gopi baby was so funny ROFL poor rashi never feel the different in koki tummy n gopi tummy LOL

Lol Sherry.. I cannot wait to watch that sceneBig smile

swasthiNazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Thanks SherryBig smile That was a fabulous take on the episode. Yet to watch thisBig smile

Looks like Koki is making them realize that they need each other to stay happyTongue This sounds hilarious.LOL Ahemji will be there tomorrow, I am sure. Maybe when GoShi have a nice hug and the sister moment is all done. This track is specifically for making up for Ahem's absenceWink

Anyway, Rashi will never learn. Man, she goes into a married couples bedroom at night?Confused She saw what GoHem were doing in the kitchen one night. LOL She is taking a big riskWink
i dont think that Rashi is yet sad for the right reasons...she was irritated that she wasnt able to experience the happiness the entire family got to enjoy with the baby's kick...however her monologue with Gopi's baby in the dark in gohem room was very cute! Embarrassed...but i dont think that she understands Gopi's worth as her sister...Confused

Dipsy, Rashi wanting to be part of Gopi's happiness itself is a big step for her. She would be plotting to kill Gopi's joy if it had been the old Rashi.
But yeah, she needs to learn to see what is wrong and what is right. Maybe this punishment will help. Leki is not too happy thougLOL

swasthiNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Thanks SherryBig smile That was a fabulous take on the episode. Yet to watch thisBig smile

Looks like Koki is making them realize that they need each other to stay happyTongue This sounds hilarious.LOL Ahemji will be there tomorrow, I am sure. Maybe when GoShi have a nice hug and the sister moment is all done. This track is specifically for making up for Ahem's absenceWink

Anyway, Rashi will never learn. Man, she goes into a married couples bedroom at night?Confused She saw what GoHem were doing in the kitchen one night. LOL She is taking a big riskWink

@Bold... Harini Hug tumhare mou mein ghee shakar Hug

Thanks Dear Star
u know the best part... Whe rashi set has hand on gopi ( koki ) tummy n assum its gopi baby was so funny ROFL poor rashi never feel the different in koki tummy n gopi tummy LOL

Lol Sherry.. I cannot wait to watch that sceneBig smile

when u see the scene so tell me how is it ??
Hillarious scene... LOL

swasthiJustlikethat1

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Thanks SherryBig smile That was a fabulous take on the episode. Yet to watch thisBig smile

Looks like Koki is making them realize that they need each other to stay happyTongue This sounds hilarious.LOL Ahemji will be there tomorrow, I am sure. Maybe when GoShi have a nice hug and the sister moment is all done. This track is specifically for making up for Ahem's absenceWink

Anyway, Rashi will never learn. Man, she goes into a married couples bedroom at night?Confused She saw what GoHem were doing in the kitchen one night. LOL She is taking a big riskWink
i dont think that Rashi is yet sad for the right reasons...she was irritated that she wasnt able to experience the happiness the entire family got to enjoy with the baby's kick...however her monologue with Gopi's baby in the dark in gohem room was very cute! Embarrassed...but i dont think that she understands Gopi's worth as her sister...Confused

Dipsy, Rashi wanting to be part of Gopi's happiness itself is a big step for her. She would be plotting to kill Gopi's joy if it had been the old Rashi.
But yeah, she needs to learn to see what is wrong and what is right. Maybe this punishment will help. Leki is not too happy thougLOL
@bold u r rite i'm pissed off seeing dis... punishmnts r fine bt dis s sumthn unacceptable... u cnt mke evrybdy danc acc to ur tune...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Go to top