Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Thanks for the update. 

Earlier on Kokila had tied Gopi and Rashi with a rope and now she has got them a bell and a slippers.
when did she tie them? i dont remember!!! i remember rashi tied up gopi with a saree to avoid her from going to Ahem...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I wanna Feel The Same.. :( (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thanks SherryBig smile That was a fabulous take on the episode. Yet to watch thisBig smile

Looks like Koki is making them realize that they need each other to stay happyTongue This sounds hilarious.LOL Ahemji will be there tomorrow, I am sure. Maybe when GoShi have a nice hug and the sister moment is all done. This track is specifically for making up for Ahem's absenceWink

Anyway, Rashi will never learn. Man, she goes into a married couples bedroom at night?Confused She saw what GoHem were doing in the kitchen one night. LOL She is taking a big riskWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiyhm_crazeNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Nope in Earlier epi Kokila had tied Gopi and Rashi with a rop.. I remeber but not clearly Confused

but this visal slippers or bell its really very funny LOL
tan tan or chu Chu was really irritating...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiyhm_craze

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks SherryBig smile That was a fabulous take on the episode. Yet to watch thisBig smile

Looks like Koki is making them realize that they need each other to stay happyTongue This sounds hilarious.LOL Ahemji will be there tomorrow, I am sure. Maybe when GoShi have a nice hug and the sister moment is all done. This track is specifically for making up for Ahem's absenceWink

Anyway, Rashi will never learn. Man, she goes into a married couples bedroom at night?Confused She saw what GoHem were doing in the kitchen one night. LOL She is taking a big riskWink
i dont think that Rashi is yet sad for the right reasons...she was irritated that she wasnt able to experience the happiness the entire family got to enjoy with the baby's kick...however her monologue with Gopi's baby in the dark in gohem room was very cute! Embarrassed...but i dont think that she understands Gopi's worth as her sister...Confused

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Nope in Earlier epi Kokila had tied Gopi and Rashi with a rop.. I remeber but not clearly Confused

but this visal slippers or bell its really very funny LOL
tan tan or chu Chu was really irritating...
really? i might have missed that episode then! would have been hilarious..LOL

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks SherryBig smile That was a fabulous take on the episode. Yet to watch thisBig smile

Looks like Koki is making them realize that they need each other to stay happyTongue This sounds hilarious.LOL Ahemji will be there tomorrow, I am sure. Maybe when GoShi have a nice hug and the sister moment is all done. This track is specifically for making up for Ahem's absenceWink

Anyway, Rashi will never learn. Man, she goes into a married couples bedroom at night?Confused She saw what GoHem were doing in the kitchen one night. LOL She is taking a big riskWink

@Bold... Harini Hug tumhare mou mein ghee shakar Hug

Thanks Dear Star
u know the best part... Whe rashi set has hand on gopi ( koki ) tummy n assum its gopi baby was so funny ROFL poor rashi never feel the different in koki tummy n gopi tummy LOL

yhm_crazeJustlikethat1

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
 Lovely update , sherry ... Really where is Ahem?!!! and I tot Gopi is to sleep with Koki... So it was just a kamra exchange ... supposedly Ahem and Gopi are now in Koki's room... How could Rashi just go into a hus-wife room like that , yaar?!!!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

Lovely update , sherry ... Really where is Ahem?!!! and I tot Gopi is to sleep with Koki... So it was just a kamra exchange ... supposedly Ahem and Gopi are now in Koki's room... How could Rashi just go into a hus-wife room like that , yaar?!!!

Hey Ponny Hug Thanks deariee...
Cry Ahemji is not come abhi tak Cry miss him u know na how much im Disapprove
its rashi rashi dear... Woh kahi bhi or kabhi bhi jasakti hai... But before she go gohem room she said on Ahem jiju is in their meeting n coming late so i go n feel the kick Tongue ( of koki )

ilike_tvJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top