I wanna Feel The Same.. :(

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode Starts with Modi's ladies are in MM hall... Rashi desperatly want to feel baby kick like everyone does... But koki stop her n said rashi now ur finger is ok than go n do ur remaning work... Rashi ( Me... Well done koki πŸ‘ i like it πŸ˜‰ )

In the kitchen... Rashi discussing her feelings with her mummy... I wanna feel the kick of baby.. But urmi said why u want to feel the kick.. When these modi's kicking u every day ( Me... Expected answer by Urmila ben shah 🀒 )
but Rashi said no metter wht i will go n feel the kick ( Me... All the best Rashi darling πŸ‘πŸΌ )
on otherside gopi is thinking abt rashi... How desperatly Rashi ben want to feel baby's kick.. Or why not afterall she is his Maasi..rashi ben have ful right!! ( Me... Wah wah gopi i had tear in my eyes 😭 )
gopi go in the kitchen rashi is also there...πŸ˜›
* Gopi: rashi ben howz ur finger now??
* Rashi: its fine now!!
* Gopi: look rashi ben... Someone wanna come to meet u gopi hold her tummy ( awww 😳 )
Gopi hold rashi's hand and trying to touch her tummy but Koki comes n stop both of them.. ( Me... Wrong timing Koki ji πŸ˜• wht a emotinal scene is on n u spoil it )

In MM Hall...

Kokila get something for goshi... A gift ( aaa... Not Diwali gift )
* koki give rashi a visal slippers ( 😲 )
* koki give gopi a bell ( πŸ€” )
Hetal ask to koki why these annoyed gift for them ( Me... To why.?? πŸ˜• )
Koki explain... ( Me.. Im ready teacher πŸ˜› ) Thats why i brought this gift for goshi coz whenever rashi wear this slipper n walking in the house so gopi hear the voice n vanished from the place when rashi want to come... ( Me... Ooo i see means its danger alam for gopi... Gopi run the KK queen is coming to ur way... What idea koki ji ⭐️ )
and the bell do exactually for rashi.. πŸ˜‰

Gohem Shiffting

Koki announce the order to gopi.. Now u shiffed in my room coz ur pregnance crossing the last stage...😊 ( Me... Good decsion btw!! πŸ˜‰ )
otherside rashi sunaoing her mummy abt her new gift by koki...🀒 n urmi sunaoing rashi abt dhawal kinjal argument n urmi said she have a doubt.. Dhawal is in love with some other girl... But rashi refused her n said ( dhawal bhi or chakar woh kisi larki ko aankh utha kar nahi dekhate ) ( Me... I know dhawal is a nice guy... But the way he talk with falguni ji 😳 i cant believe whtever rashi said πŸ˜‰ )

Jigar is Back
Jigar is teasing rashi for her new visal slippers πŸ˜†
but rashi gets irriate... Jigar said to rashi... Why you wont go n say sorry to Kak ji ( Me... I like it Jigar ji ⭐️ ) but rashi refused n said sorry n me??? Why should i say sorry when i dont do anything... ( Me... Execpted )

In Night

Rashi decide to go to gohem room.. And feel the kick of a baby ( awww rashi how desperate ur... But be carefull anything could be happend πŸ˜‰ )
Rashi enter in gohem room... And saw gopi ( koki ) sleeping on bed... She sit on floor n set her hand on gopi ( Koki ) tummy ( πŸ˜† ) but koki grib her hand ( Me... Chor Chor ) and open the lights ( Me.. Kaha tha na be carefull πŸ˜› ) rashi shut her eyes n when she n saw koki 😲 Kaki ji app 😲
* Kokila : Rashi what ru doing?? ( Rashi yehi tu mein app say poch rahi ho )
* Rashi : woh kakiji sleeping walk πŸ˜›
* Koki : Kya ( Me.. Kya 😲 ) leken kab say??
* Rashi : ( abhi say ) woh kaki ji mujhe neead nahi arahi thi... Tu??? πŸ€”
* Koki : ok.. Now do some work rashi.. Go n put the oil in all diya's in the house πŸ˜ƒ ( Me.. Ab ayegi achi nead πŸ˜† )
* Rashi : but kaki ji achanak i feeling sleepy [ Me.. Hmmm naughty girl πŸ˜› )
* Koki : Rashi ... No No Kaki ji i do my work forsure ( Me... Rashi kya karne aye thi or kya mila πŸ˜† )

The End

* Jigar is back but what abt Ahemji 😭 When he comes πŸ€” missed Him πŸ˜”Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Sherry! πŸ˜ƒ...now i am really losing my patience! Ahemji better be back tomorrow from whatever never ending meeting he is busy in! πŸ˜‘
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipsy80

thanks for the update Sherry! πŸ˜ƒ...now i am really losing my patience! Ahemji better be back tomorrow from whatever never ending meeting he is busy in! 😑

ur welcome dipsy 😳
i swear yaar... I desperatly want to see him tomorrow.. No is enough... How long we hold our patience 😑 miss him like hell πŸ˜”
yhm_craze thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

ur welcome dipsy 😳
i swear yaar... I desperatly want to see him tomorrow.. No is enough... How long we hold our patience 😑 miss him like hell πŸ˜”

i am also eager to know if they shift to the new room? i am still confused if they are going to show Koki's room...coz i thought it was supposed to be upstairs πŸ˜†...will miss the gohem room if that is the case πŸ˜³..and where was Parag? is he also attending meetings with Ahem or is it some midnight kavi sammelan? πŸ˜•
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

i am also eager to know if they shift to the new room? i am still confused if they are going to show Koki's room...coz i thought it was supposed to be upstairs πŸ˜†...will miss the gohem room if that is the case 😳..and where was Parag? is he also attending meetings with Ahem or is it some midnight kavi sammelan? πŸ˜•

@ bold...good one πŸ‘
ur right.. Koki room they show its upstairs... But actually cvs forget where is koki room up or downstairs πŸ˜† i guess...
Yup miss gohem room like we miss Ahem πŸ˜”
yhm_craze thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

@ bold...good one πŸ‘
ur right.. Koki room they show its upstairs... But actually cvs forget where is koki room up or downstairs πŸ˜† i guess...
Yup miss gohem room like we miss Ahem πŸ˜”

i will forget about gohem room if Ahem is back! πŸ˜ƒ...we will be celebrating once he is back! πŸ˜†
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

i will forget about gohem room if Ahem is back! πŸ˜ƒ...we will be celebrating once he is back! πŸ˜†

ofcourse we will celebrating once he is back... Ye bhi koki kehne ki baat hai πŸ˜‰
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. 

Earlier on Kokila had tied Gopi and Rashi with a rope and now she has got them a bell and a slippers.
yhm_craze thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

Thanks for the update. 

Earlier on Kokila had tied Gopi and Rashi with a rope and now she has got them a bell and a slippers.

when did she tie them? i dont remember!!! i remember rashi tied up gopi with a saree to avoid her from going to Ahem...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Thanks SherryπŸ˜ƒ That was a fabulous take on the episode. Yet to watch thisπŸ˜ƒ

Looks like Koki is making them realize that they need each other to stay happyπŸ˜› This sounds hilarious.πŸ˜† Ahemji will be there tomorrow, I am sure. Maybe when GoShi have a nice hug and the sister moment is all done. This track is specifically for making up for Ahem's absenceπŸ˜‰

Anyway, Rashi will never learn. Man, she goes into a married couples bedroom at night?πŸ˜• She saw what GoHem were doing in the kitchen one night. πŸ˜† She is taking a big riskπŸ˜‰