Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Episode Starts with Modi's ladies are in MM hall... Rashi desperatly want to feel baby kick like everyone does... But koki stop her n said rashi now ur finger is ok than go n do ur remaning work... Rashi Ouch ( Me... Well done koki Clap i like it Wink )

In the kitchen... Rashi discussing her feelings with her mummy... I wanna feel the kick of baby.. But urmi said why u want to feel the kick.. When these modi's kicking u every day ( Me... Expected answer by Urmila ben shah Dead )
but Rashi said no metter wht i will go n feel the kickApprove ( Me... All the best Rashi darling Thumbs Up )
on otherside gopi is thinking abt rashi... How desperatly Rashi ben want to feel baby's kick.. Or why not afterall she is his Maasi..rashi ben have ful right!! ( Me... Wah wah gopi i had tear in my eyes Cry )
gopi go in the kitchen rashi is also there...Tongue
* Gopi: rashi ben howz ur finger now??
* Rashi: its fine now!!
* Gopi: look rashi ben... Someone wanna come to meet u gopi hold her tummy ( awww Embarrassed )
Gopi hold rashi's hand and trying to touch her tummy but Koki comes n stop both of them..Ouch ( Me... Wrong timing Koki ji Confused wht a emotinal scene is on n u spoil it Ouch )

In MM Hall...

Kokila get something for goshi... A gift ( aaa... Not Diwali gift )
* koki give rashi a visal slippers ( Shocked )
* koki give gopi a bell ( Ermm )
Hetal ask to koki why these annoyed gift for them ( Me... To why.?? Confused )
Koki explain... ( Me.. Im ready teacher Tongue ) Thats why i brought this gift for goshi coz whenever rashi wear this slipper n walking in the house so gopi hear the voice n vanished from the place when rashi want to come... ( Me... Ooo i see means its danger alam for gopi... Gopi run the KK queen is coming to ur way... What idea koki ji Star )
and the bell do exactually for rashi.. Wink

Gohem Shiffting

Koki announce the order to gopi.. Now u shiffed in my room coz ur pregnance crossing the last stage...Smile ( Me... Good decsion btw!! Wink )
otherside rashi sunaoing her mummy abt her new gift by koki...Dead n urmi sunaoing rashi abt dhawal kinjal argument n urmi said she have a doubt.. Dhawal is in love with some other girl... But rashi refused her n said ( dhawal bhi or chakar woh kisi larki ko aankh utha kar nahi dekhate ) ( Me... I know dhawal is a nice guy... But the way he talk with falguni ji Embarrassed i cant believe whtever rashi said Wink )

Jigar is Back
Jigar is teasing rashi for her new visal slippers LOL
but rashi gets irriate... Jigar said to rashi... Why you wont go n say sorry to Kak ji ( Me... I like it Jigar ji Star ) but rashi refused n said sorry n me??? Why should i say sorry when i dont do anything... ( Me... Execpted )

In Night

Rashi decide to go to gohem room.. And feel the kick of a baby ( awww rashi how desperate ur... But be carefull anything could be happend Wink )
Rashi enter in gohem room... And saw gopi ( koki ) sleeping on bed... She sit on floor n set her hand on gopi ( Koki ) tummy ( LOL ) but koki grib her hand ( Me... Chor Chor ) and open the lights ( Me.. Kaha tha na be carefull Tongue ) rashi shut her eyes n when she n saw koki Shocked Kaki ji app Shocked
* Kokila : Rashi what ru doing?? ( Rashi yehi tu mein app say poch rahi ho )
* Rashi : woh kakiji sleeping walk Tongue
* Koki : Kya ( Me.. Kya Shocked ) leken kab say??
* Rashi : ( abhi say ) woh kaki ji mujhe neead nahi arahi thi... Tu??? Ermm
* Koki : ok.. Now do some work rashi.. Go n put the oil in all diya's in the house Big smile ( Me.. Ab ayegi achi nead LOL )
* Rashi : but kaki ji achanak i feeling sleepy [ Me.. Hmmm naughty girl Tongue )
* Koki : Rashi ... No No Kaki ji i do my work forsure Ouch ( Me... Rashi kya karne aye thi or kya mila LOL )

The End

* Jigar is back but what abt Ahemji Cry When he comes Ermm missed Him Unhappy

Edited by -GiNa- - 13 November 2012 at 1:50pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvMADHU.BARUNswasthiyhm_crazeani_grJustlikethat1pikiiichuuMandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I wanna Feel The Same.. :(" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Sherry! Big smile...now i am really losing my patience! Ahemji better be back tomorrow from whatever never ending meeting he is busy in! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

thanks for the update Sherry! Big smile...now i am really losing my patience! Ahemji better be back tomorrow from whatever never ending meeting he is busy in! Angry

ur welcome dipsy Embarrassed
i swear yaar... I desperatly want to see him tomorrow.. No is enough... How long we hold our patience Angry miss him like hell Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

thanks for the update Sherry! Big smile...now i am really losing my patience! Ahemji better be back tomorrow from whatever never ending meeting he is busy in! Angry

i swear yaar... I desperatly want to see him tomorrow.. No is enough... How long we hold our patience Angry miss him like hell Unhappy
i am also eager to know if they shift to the new room? i am still confused if they are going to show Koki's room...coz i thought it was supposed to be upstairs LOL...will miss the gohem room if that is the case Embarrassed..and where was Parag? is he also attending meetings with Ahem or is it some midnight kavi sammelan? Confused

ilike_tvNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

i am also eager to know if they shift to the new room? i am still confused if they are going to show Koki's room...coz i thought it was supposed to be upstairs LOL...will miss the gohem room if that is the case Embarrassed..and where was Parag? is he also attending meetings with Ahem or is it some midnight kavi sammelan? Confused

@ bold...good one Clap
ur right.. Koki room they show its upstairs... But actually cvs forget where is koki room up or downstairs LOL i guess...
Yup miss gohem room like we miss Ahem Unhappy

ilike_tvyhm_craze

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

i am also eager to know if they shift to the new room? i am still confused if they are going to show Koki's room...coz i thought it was supposed to be upstairs LOL...will miss the gohem room if that is the case Embarrassed..and where was Parag? is he also attending meetings with Ahem or is it some midnight kavi sammelan? Confused

@ bold...good one Clap
ur right.. Koki room they show its upstairs... But actually cvs forget where is koki room up or downstairs LOL i guess...
i will forget about gohem room if Ahem is back! Big smile...we will be celebrating once he is back! LOL

ilike_tvNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

@ bold...good one Clap

i will forget about gohem room if Ahem is back! Big smile...we will be celebrating once he is back! LOL

ofcourse we will celebrating once he is back... Ye bhi koki kehne ki baat hai Wink

ilike_tvyhm_craze

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. 

Earlier on Kokila had tied Gopi and Rashi with a rope and now she has got them a bell and a slippers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvyhm_crazeNazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top