Saarthi

India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Saarthi Updates: May 2005 NO COMMENTS PLZ (Page 2)

chidchidi Groupbie
chidchidi
chidchidi

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 5:02am | IP Logged

May 25th, 2005

As expected from the ending of the previous episode shefali went back to give bhoomi a piece of her mind !! shefali snatches bhoomi's book and throws it on the floor. Bhoomi gets up. Shefali then tells her tht bhoomi is very shameless even after arjun himself telling her tht he does not love her she is finding reasons to come near him and try to "snatch him away from her ( at this point I am thinking tht how foolish can shefali be she does not hav faith in arjun which is why she is so insecure !! – which is wht bhoomi had told her earlier ) anycase, bhoomi picks up the book and tells shefali tht she is jud trusting arjun and nothing else, and she also tells shefali tht even I can tell u tht "besharmo ki thara arjun ke peche padi ho !!" shefali gets angry and is about to slap bhoomi ! same time bhoomi's hand is also moving to stop shefali's hand , they both freeze .. bhoomi then tells her tht I respect u bhabi, by slapping me u will lose tht respect! As Shefali walks past bhoomi she drops arjun's picture, bhoomi n shefali both stare at each other then they both go for the picture and as predicted bhoomi picks up the pic shefali walks away (angry as usual)!! Bhoomi then cleans the pic with her dupatta and says arjun u said I could become like shefali but I don't want to be like her !!

Shefali is in her car thinking about bhoomi and her tricks and says tht she will never let bhoomi take arjun away from her and tht so wht if arjun is not with me now but I will still wait for the day when he will be with me. Shefali arrives outside the factory where arjun is talking to the people. And at thenick of time our wonderful friend vajesan arrives with his camer to click pics, he is waitin for shefali to get out of the car n got arjun, (but shefali does not as arjun told her tht since suraj's factory is jus opposite anyone can see her.) vajesan's brain starts ticking and her throws stones at shefali's car. She gets out screaming ARJUN ARJUN !!  n duh he goes to her at this point she leaves no chance of hugging and chipkofying to arjun which is very much beneficial to vajesan and he takes the pictures. (mission successful !!)

The pictures are with khushal and he tells vajesan to send them to yuv's office, khushal also tells vajesan tht he did not knw  his job would be done so quickly and then compliments himself tht he has done a very good job by removing vajesan out of jail as it has proved to be very fruit ful for him. Suraj goes to yuv and tries to talk to him about khushal's behaviour and tht khushal would never want anything bad for yuv or vishaka or even aksh. Jus then office boy comes with the pictures, yuv opens the envelop and is shocked, even suraj sees it. Yuv very angry goes to shefali and shows her the pictures, shefali very cleverly escapes and convinces yuv tht mama jus wants to try and break them up , yuv says tht he is sorry – mansen happens to over hear the whole conversation.

Bhooomi is in the kitchen reading the book keshav gave her to read – jus then a cookery show starts in the tv and bhoomi gets distracted and starts to pay attention to the cookery show. At this point Krishna says tht bhoomi wht are you doing you are supposed to get out of this kitchen and concentrate on wht keshav has told you, (he does say something good about bhoomi but I forgot, sorry )

Anycase, mansen is with khushal at the hotel, n tells khushal tht hos plan about the pictures went a flop and tht shefali was successful in convincing yuv tht khushal is wrong. Khushal then says tht they jus need to find out who has given insurance to arjun and then arjun and his financer(shefali) will be down. They are both happy any toast on tht.

I personally feel tht the serial is not only about the mahabharat but it is also very  educative I am referring to yesterday's episode where they talk about adoption and obviously even lord Krishna and his comments . oh yes I don't understand 1 thing  - when the pooja was to be done on the grounds of the factory then there was nothing around I mean nothing at all for miles and then suddenly now there are buildings around and even greenery !!! another thing I noticed was tht suraj's care taker (forgot her name too..) cannot see rite, so when khushal comes to their home how does she make tea ?? I mean one needs to light the gas put the milk , sugar tea, see if it is boiling and when it is done ?? one needs to see all this, ok fine lets say maybe has gotten used to it but then in the hall why cant she move around properly as working in the kitchen is more tedious than jus walkin around your own house…!!!

Maybe I am getting a bit too picky but I cant help it – let me know wht u guys think?

Anywas tc

Edited by Princess - 11 June 2005 at 11:19pm

chidchidi Groupbie
chidchidi
chidchidi

Posted: 30 May 2005 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Recap of 26th

Manasvi and satya are at the orphanage and are still in a fix as to who to adopt, manasvi then says tht if a child could come to us and tell us take me and go, thn it would be so much better, immediately  there is a little girl pulling her sari ka pallu, manasvi talks to her and show satya the girls drawing, satya gives her a chocolate, both leave. Back at heritage house mansen and the whole family is there, mansen says tht he does not want any other orphan to be in this house!! As it is his house – he also says he has no objection to manasvi adopting a child but he says tht the child will not be brought in this house as under  the current circumstances the house belongs only to mansen !! next they show khushal tell mansen about their plans to burn down arjun's factory and tht this good deed will be done by vajesan . thtz all.

Today's episode: May 30th, 2005

Manasvi goes to mansen's wife as she is not well, mansen is also there manasvi says tht she likes to do seva but mansen tells her to go and sits to take care of his biwi instead of manasvi.

Manasvi has a dream of the child from the orphanage (khushi – she is handicapped) coming towards manasvi and on the other hand she has flashes of mansen talking about the house not being manasvi's amd tht she cannot bring the orphan in heritage house. She gets up with a jerk and tells satya tht they will adopt khushi. Satya is very happy.

Next morning bhoomi is doin aarti of lord krishan (I xpected lord Krishna to come in, but did not anycase.) manasvi and shakuntla also join her. After aarti manasi tells shaku about the adoption, shaku is happy then manasvi tells her tht the child is handicapped, shaku is upset but then tells manasvi tht she is doing a very good deed and tht she would definetly be by her side, on tht bhoomi tells manasvi tht you will be like yashoda maiya taking care of krishna

Manasvi then goes to see mansen's wife and inquires about her health. She adds tht she was very happy to see mansen with her , on tht mansen's wife says he was never like this until he came to know about his father;s second wife and about siddharnt and his family from tht time he has changed, manasvi feels bad she tells her tht she need not fell bad and tht she is very happy tht siddharnt and they all arfe staying there. The wife then says forget about this and asks her the purpose for coming, manasvi says she wanted to talk bout the adoption wife says tht she will try and talk to him manasvi says tht she does not want their relationship to be affected by her and tht manasvi will talk byu herself to mansen.

Next scene is where the foreign inspectors of the factory pass arjun's factory and tell arjun tht they are very pleased to see such equipment in India and they also mention about suraj's factory, arjun gets bugged – the foreigners then tel hime tht they will send him the details later. Arjun and suraj confront each other and as usual hav a "I am more powerful" conversation. In the ending of the convi arjun tells suraj tht he is living on the bheek tht the goenka's have given him – suraj says tht it is not bheek but a gift and tht he has it because the goenka's don't trust him arjun then says tht he is not even interested as suraj deserves wht he has got for example the jail tour and the badnami (it is the truth but it also hurts!! – sach kadva hota hai !!)

Arjun is very happy and gives shefali methai , shefali is also happy, shefali says tht she would like to be a part of his happiness and cut the ribbon for the inauguration of his factory.!! Arjun then says tht he would like bhoomi to do the cutting as she did the pooja and also tht she was the only one who was on my side during the pooja, shefali is upset, angry and jealous, arjun goes off to give the good news to manasvi. Manasvi tells him tht she is very happy for him. Arjun says tht he is also very proud of manasvi's decision of adopting khushi, manasvi becomes sad and says tht there is a problem and tht kaksahib will not allow khushi to enter this house. Arjun says tht no probs we will leave this house , manasvi says it is not easy as she is wearing the "kangan" and she has to do her kartavya . As manasvi and arjun are talking bhoomi is listening and she then suggests to manasvi tht khushi can stay in the outhouse as the out house is also dadaji's and tht in this way she will be able to do her kartavya and also stay with khushi !! both arjun and manasvi are happy. Arjun then tells her tht see by reading books even you have started thinking , everybody is happy. The arjun puts icing on the cake he tell bhoomi tht he wants her to cut the ribbon, manasvi is shocked !!!!! but then calms down and all are smiling the camers freeezez on bhoomi's face . at first she was shocked her self and then confused by the end she was happy !!!

Thtz all for the day tc

Edited by Princess - 11 June 2005 at 11:17pm
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 5:14am | IP Logged

A short update: May 31, 2005

The Orphanage people come to see Manasvi's home for the child to be adopted and as usual Kakasaheb interupts saying that Heritage House is not Manasvi's. She decides to take them to the outhouse(Bhoomi's house), Kakasaheb follows and says that its their servants house. The Orphanage people leave saying that they can wait.

Manasvi is upset.

Mama and Vajesan have a talk and the latter is given money to ruin Arjun and enter his factory.

Vajesan tries to secure a job in Arjun's factory, but is thrown out by Arjun.

Shefali taunts Bhoomi as usual.

Mansen says to Manasvi that he can allow the adoption on the condition that she returns Baisa's Kangan and 25% property.

Baisa's husband has flashbacks of Mansen talking to him about making the house Kurukshetra and he falls down while trying to sit in the wheelchair..

TBC

Hope Chidchidi will continue the updates

Edited by Princess - 11 June 2005 at 11:15pm

Go to top