Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

101 to 41! What a bomb for this diwali! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i think its the buzz articles that did the trick..but we should keep commenting Smile...keep up the good work! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNswasthiNazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "101 to 41! What a bomb for this diwali! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
we should commenting n plz make sure... We should also like the every comment its also works in increas the rank

swasthiyhm_crazeMADHU.BARUN

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

we should commenting n plz make sure... We should also like the every comment its also works in increas the rank
trying to understand how this works...if i like someone else's comment, it will help his ranking? also does mentioning his name in the comment help in boosting rank?

swasthiMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

trying to understand how this works...if i like someone else's comment, it will help his ranking? also does mentioning his name in the comment help in boosting rank?

yup mentioning his Name like Nazim was really important.. But we accept me we all used to write Naaz or Ahemji... Its not rite... Once in ur comment wirte his name Nazim..for sure.. Otherwaise worte whtever u want Naaz Ahem anything Ok
n yes if u like own n other comment so its good for increasing rank...

Edited by -GiNa- - 13 November 2012 at 10:53am

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

yup mentioning his Name like Nazim was really important.. But we accept me we all used to write Naaz or Ahemji... Its not rite... Once in ur comment wirte his name Nazim..for sure.. Otherwaise worte whtever u want Naaz Ahem anything Ok
geez i never knew! thanks Sherry! Smile

swasthiMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

geez i never knew! thanks Sherry! Smile

your always welcome Smile

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

geez i never knew! thanks Sherry! Smile

your always welcome Smile
well i had already posted my comment but checked now and have mentioned his name Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
sorry one thing i forgot to mention... Its also important u join his fan page... Go hid FP n see right hand side... U saw some members pics... Right in down in pics u saw button( Join ) hit on this so u join his Fan pg... Only ppl who join FP... Only them ppl   comment was countable not others...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top