Mahadev Parvati scene was the BEST

Posted: 11 years ago
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kya chemistry hai dono mein! Wow. Loved it. The way Mahadev places his hand on hers...swoonworthy moment. The pain, the concern and LOVE in Parvati's eyes for her one and only Mahadev...Haaye! Moharika have done a fabulous job here.πŸ‘
absolutely agree. The scene was superbly picturised . Loved the moment . it was filled with deep emotions. Duty bound to the world. yet being there for each other.
😊sona and mohit were perfect
Today Shiv and Parvati where at their best. The love and concern for each other at the same time being duty bond was one of the finest in DKDM. I think we all going to watch this epi just to watch that scene again and again.πŸ‘
Yeah.. Simply Amazing !!! πŸ˜Š
Really felt for Parvati today.. she seemed to be the only one to understand what Mahadev was going through..😭 The concern, the pain for her husband along with conviction to stand by him... everything was so well executed in that whole scene..Sonarika's expressions are really worth mentioning πŸ˜Š 

i am still in trance watching that scene..their eyes were expressing intense love and affection..love it
Bestest scene from today's the episode.😭I just want to dedicate a song on this scene 
 Badle raste jharne aur nadi
badle deep ki tim tim
chara zindagi dhun koi nayee badli barkha ke rimjhim,
badlegi rituye ada...par main rahungi sada...
isi taraha teri bahon mein bahein dalke...har lamha..har pal..
Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
What a scene it was. It took u off guard. Least expected but the after effects where just mind blowing. Sona and Mohit are turning out to be one of the finest on screen couples. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Moharika rocked. That vish drinking scene was superb. Both stole the show with their excellent act.πŸ‘
mahadev-parvati scene was sooo beautiful ...moharika has awesome chemistry onscreen...😳