Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

BEST FRIENDS - RACHNA AND VIHAAN

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

riya26sharma

Groupbie

riya26sharma

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
U know guys, i think there would be a chaos in gunjan's and mayank's wedding that will shatter gunjan eliminating mayank's way and on the other hand there wuld b a time wen rachna would find out that rajeev is vihaan's older bro. Therefore i feel like rachna and vihaan will turn best friends instead of marrying each oder knowing that they like/love each oder's siblings and rachna will ask vihaan's help in wooing rajeev while vihaan will ask rachna's help in wooing gunjan.

Wat do u guys think? Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60SweetiShobhybrat2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEST FRIENDS - RACHNA AND VIHAAN" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i was thinking of a similar plot except i thought that after finding out that they both are in love with each other's siblings, i thought maybe vihaan will tell rachna that they can pretend to be together to make gunjan and rajeev jealous. in this track i think gunjan will not be affected, rajeev will kind of become jealous, and rachna and vihaan will fall in love for reals :D i hope at least this happens...actually i dont care how i just want vihaan and rachna together!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boogle

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
 It is gonna be a confusion galore in the future ,real drama unfolding. Vihaan does not think highly about Rachna . ConfusedHe finds her foolish& silly.  He believes that  for a girl to match up to his personality should have loads of attitude in which Rachna scores a Big ZEROAngry

NO ATTITUDE WHATSOEVER & TOTALLY NO FIGHTING SPIRITAngryAngry

I dont see at which note they will even strike friendship coz Rachna runs like a frightened deer when she sees Vihaan
            Talking abt chemistry btw them it isDeadThumbs Down.

They dont gel nor belong togetherThumbs DownThumbs Down . 
Honestly my point of view.most of you differ from my opinion.That is totally fineTongue

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloaamir

i was thinking of a similar plot except i thought that after finding out that they both are in love with each other's siblings, i thought maybe vihaan will tell rachna that they can pretend to be together to make gunjan and rajeev jealous. in this track i think gunjan will not be affected, rajeev will kind of become jealous, and rachna and vihaan will fall in love for reals :D i hope at least this happens...actually i dont care how i just want vihaan and rachna together!

i like your idea...hope it comes real

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

cbindia2009

Groupbie

cbindia2009

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
what if vihaan and charu join forces?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

booglebrat2008

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

Originally posted by helloaamir

i like your idea...hope it comes real

thanks :D i think it would be fun to watch vihaan and rachna try to make gunjan and rajeev jealous, but have some funny scenes and some romantic scenes between them two to build up their chemistry...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.