Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHiSaRun#62 Yeh Pal Humein Yaad Ayenge :'( (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 150

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Originally posted by -Gautami

ally,

Its like they have dept,the concerned show executives speak to u,like my max calls were pickd up by guy named Praveen!

I talked to a guy name Amar. I talk nicely and tell him the show is already facing down fall with bad storyline plots. I told him to change the PH since they're not interested in the show anymore the crap episodes were getting these days are enough proof and not to mention there open letter to the viewers on "Forum32" about the show has run it's "Courses"

Thumbs Upgood ally!i have mentioned abt the open letter in almst al calls.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHiSaRun#62 Yeh Pal Humein Yaad Ayenge :'( (Page 54)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

@Mandy,
Yes!the unedited versions are always better.U remember the SBB/S segment of teri meri dance.It was soo good,bt yes,the editd part was also good!

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
When any of them pick the phone at first don't ask anything about BS or IPKKND or else they will hang up. They're getting irritating by so many calls regarding IPKKND.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

applesauce.

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Okay!Will do that :D

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I'm willing to let BS go on a break the guy really needs it. They're many storyline ideas to cover it up. But the break shouldn't be more than 15-20 days. 

applesauce.

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Yes!Till he gets back,they cn get new love interest for Anjali,,and may be Explore a bit of Khushi/Arnav leftover past!
They cn develop a track were Arnav goes to US were payash is in some trouble or some business prob.

PhoenixRising

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

Yes!Till he gets back,they cn get new love interest for Anjali,,and may be Explore a bit of Khushi/Arnav leftover past!
They cn develop a track were Arnav goes to US were payash is in some trouble or some business prob.
Exactly the new guy should be for Anjali and Khushi can take care of the business and bond more with Aarav. 

applesauce.

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Yes!If track has good quality in delivering,then fans are really going to watch.Its nt that every other min we want a random Rabba Ve or some hot romance.Even if its small talk/chat betn Arhi in hubby wifey way we are happy.Nt necessarily for that,they have to go al OTT way.Khushi character is the mst undernourished hence no growth,pay attention to it.Let her be little more mature,,handling the family in absence of Arnav.Anjali being supportive SIL,,
NK too with mami cn be the comic relief,,if comedy is mst for writers LOL!so many angles,they cn think of!make the new entry rival of AR,make khushi handle the situatn,simultaneously kick off Anjali love story,nani,mami,nk be match makers!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top