ArHiSaRun#62 Yeh Pal Humein Yaad Ayenge :'( - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Manal,ayesha

I know...this is getting so frustrating..
its like they deliberately wanna make us hate the show
Originally posted by --Amy--

Hey Mandy🤗

I didn't like how they make a mockery of Khushi..they did kinda same thing with Payal and its Khushi's turn now..

Barun is leaving..I don't know what's going to happen after that but we should get some good episodes now..
I don't get why are they not focusing on romance!!

They could have shown a nice honeymoon track before Barun leave!!

I was hoping they would after all Arnav kept saying how he would take Khushi somewhere and Mami keeps torturing us with the whole honeymoond period. Why not let these two have their honeymoon already???

I do not like what is being done to Khushi and you are right they did the same thing to Payal

Originally posted by .ayesha.

how true is that Sanaya has put down papers too ?

honestly this show makes me worry more then my real life does yaar :(

It is just a rumor right now but one that has intensified over the last couple days. I don't know what to believe anymore but its obvious all is not well offscreen which could explain the episodes of late, maybe the CVs themselves are confused!
Mandy,

I'm hoping for a good episode tomorrow..
considering these are the last few days with Arhi/Sarun they should keep us happy with some nice and meaningful Rabba ves..

I don't get why they are not even thinking about a romantic track...
@amy so true whatever they do .. i would still not hate the show
i really wish the show get good trps yaar :$

Originally posted by .Mandy.

It is just a rumor right now but one that has intensified over the last couple days. I don't know what to believe anymore but its obvious all is not well offscreen which could explain the episodes of late, maybe the CVs themselves are confused!

was not Barun leaving was rumor too and  now Sanaya yaar . you know Mandy sometime i don't even understand how all of sudden people have relatives on the set/PH/SP. it's just so annoying yaar and really you can't trust anyone . everyone here with different story and playing with us :|

i know there has to be something going on behind the scenes which is making us suffer as well :S

I was old Ipk back please :$

Originally posted by .ayesha.

@amy so true whatever they do .. i would still not hate the show
i really wish the show get good trps yaar :$

I cant hate the show ever..

But I hate the way they are treating the show...this is not crap this is your baby..
Please 4 lions don't treat it this way...
I hate what they are doing with it..

Hello :D

So 4lions are deriving Sadistic pleasure,by showing Crap Script:|

I tell u,at the end of al ths mess,,WE wil have last laugh!just wait n Watch!

Ayesha,
When i calld SP,A guy calld Praveen told me that Sanaya has put down her papers!
Originally posted by --Amy--

I cant hate the show ever..

But I hate the way they are treating the show...this is not crap this is your baby..
Please 4 lions don't treat it this way...
I hate what they are doing with it..

same here .. they can go with forever and I will watch it if SaRun/ArHi there yaar

dude they no longer treat this as baby .. they make it look like it was never there yaar :(
i hate it too yaar . i am so disappointed in the PH yaar

Hey Amy🤗

The fact that SP is stil relyin on the Battery power of the call center executive for diversionary tactics,,instead of official press release,increases the suspicions even more!