Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
can i please cry
 after reading unati post it makes me so sad  and want break things yaar :( . i hate you Gul and ph for playing with us :S

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yes!ayesha,
4lions played with ur.Bt they have to/will pay up badly.Remember Karma!
And mst importantly!they messed up with wrong fandom.You just wait n watch riches to rags story of 4lion!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Why am I only now realizing this AT existed?? Such bad timing I have!!
.ayesha. thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3289308

So who believe in this post? this person seem to be really educated and well aware of what happening .

I am just so sad , i never thought i would be saying that this show should . I want this show to conti .. so many others shows goes on for years yaar . why can't IPK? Can't barun take break and come back . please ..

i am gonna send the mails/tweets till the end :|  If DMG can end with Arman Riddhima then IPK can sure end with ArHI/SaRun

.ayesha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Why am I only now realizing this AT existed?? Such bad timing I have!!

@Mandy Welcome to the AT :D  better late the never naa :)
it's good to see you here yaar , hope to see you more often here  :))
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .ayesha.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3289308

So who believe in this post? this person seem to be really educated and well aware of what happening .

I am just so sad , i never thought i would be saying that this show should . I want this show to conti .. so many others shows goes on for years yaar . why can't IPK? Can't barun take break and come back . please ..

i am gonna send the mails/tweets till the end :|  If DMG can end with Arman Riddhima then IPK can sure end with ArHI/SaRun

Ayesha

I believe this person...whoever he/she is..
these posts are sensible and heart felt..

Even I didn't want a ending this soon..but Barun seems to make up his mind for leaving..I don't know if this is his own decision but the fact is there will be no Barun now in ipkknd..

We all were watching ipkknd for Arhi and they deserves a happy ending..considering Barun isn't coming back its better to end it with Arhi and Sarun!!
.ayesha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Amy--

Ayesha

I believe this person...whoever he/she is..
these posts are sensible and heart felt..

Even I didn't want a ending this soon..but Barun seems to make up his mind for leaving..I don't know if this is his own decision but the fact is there will be no Barun now in ipkknd..

We all were watching ipkknd for Arhi and they deserves a happy ending..considering Barun isn't coming back its better to end it with Arhi and Sarun!!

The profile says the person is She yaar :) I do believe  it too because i stalk the person from the first post to the last post . I am no longer trusting anyone on the farum .. everyone is here with differant story and playing with fans yaar :(.

I don't know really Barun does not seem like person who will quit to spend time with family yaar .. i was looking through things . I read how he took one day leave for Shaadi ( i find marriages as big deal for me )  after the whole movie shot .. this guy come back for shot of IPK . why can't now ...he have to quit .

my feelings are just so messed up .. honestly i don't know what i want from this show anymore :|

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm still waiting to see what they're going to do with ASR character I couldn't find any hint for the future in today's episode. It was more of a quote written for us viewers "If you can't beat them, confused them" 😆

If they don't kill him off and he just leave Khushi at home for a very good reason then it's true he's on break and will return to the show. But if they kill him off then he's not coming back for sure.

--Amy-- thumbnail
Same here ayesha..

everything seems so confusing..and when I think that Barun wanna leave for the break or whatever it is..it doesn't make sense to me..

I know marriage is a BIG deal..and he went to shoot the very next day..he said he was shooting the last few episodes..then why cant he stay till Arhi end?

He is a professional guy..and to leave a successful show with a huge fan base without caring how this will effect them is very unprofessional to me..

I cant find logic in this...some way or the other 4 lions are responsible for it..
I want the show to run for years but I'm very sure that I don't wanna see Arhi separate or someone else playing Arnav other than Barun!!
--Amy-- thumbnail
I think they are more likely to kill him and finish the character of the show..
I finally heard that NK interview and he clearly stated that he is leaving..

I don't think he'll comeback...its near impossible..
I can no more enjoy the show..I always have that fear in me that today they will give us a hint or something..I cant accept it...its so damn difficult!!