Fan Fictions

SS | The Hunter and His Prey *Ch2-Pg20* 1/1

Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, um. Hi? I know all are upset with this Barun-Quit thing... So am I...But I just wanted to write this to get my mind off all this crap...!
This is not a NORMAL FF, as in, It deals with magic and stufff... In short, SUPERNATURAL stuff... So please tell me how it is and need I continue this? :) O:)

NOTE:
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES EVER ARE YOU ALLOWED TO POST THIS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

THE PM SYSTEM
1. I don't PM the Link for updates. Instead, I paste link here and send PMs after I update a minimum of 3 Stories...
2. For PMs from me,CLICK HERE leave a comment ON MY index that you want a PM. If your name doesn't appear on the PM list, you can notify me about it through PM
3. Buddying for PMs is also okay, but when you 'like' or 'comment' on my index, I can keep track of my readers, BUT DONOT SEND ME BUDDY REQUESTS.
LEAVE A COMMENT FOR ME TO ADD YOU
And Please Visit my Index for more of my works:

The Hunter and His Prey

PREFACE

She lay on her bed, with her hair fanned across her pillow staring into the moonlight. Mystery and loss defined her life... Buaji was all she had. Parents and sister were both gone in car crash, and she hadn't seen her parents EVER. She simply did not seem to have a memory of them, and her Buaji had no photos. Buaji had said that in a fit of despair at the loss, she had burnt every single memory she had had of her Mother and Father. She had wondered how she was only one who survived that accident... Fourteen years had gone by, but it still strangely felt like only few years had passed since her unanswered questions had risen. She turned her back to the moon, glancing at her shimmering back.

A tatto ran intricately from the small of her back and creeped onto the nape of her neck. A red flame exactly on the small of her back engulfed by a blue wave with a trident emerging from it ran till her left shoulder. The wave crashed into a green vine which extended nto her right shoulder and changed into grey swirls. The wave and vine formed a V, leaving a part of her skin pale, creamy and untouched.
She did not even remember when she had gotten that done, and when she had asked Buaji, Buaji had said "Tumre bachpan mein Nandkisore!"(In you childhood Nandkisore!) and thats where the conversation had ended.

The tatto had never failed to mesmerize her...It was beautiful, and it glowed in moonlight, giving it some kind of divine look. She absent-mindedly rubbed the tatto that crept on her shoulder, and fell asleep to the patter of rain that had started...

-ELSEWHERE-

The room was dimly lit with purple fire and there were only two men in the room. One was a bearded man, with a frail build and the other was a well-built man with hard-features. He looked at the wizened old man, and asked him "I am ready for my assignment."
"Well. Alright." The old man said.
He began to chant in a raspy voice.

"Renaissance Warrior is ready for the hunt, on the Night of this full moon.
To our ancient masters these age old words I croon.
Show us your will, the face of thy next prey
Which Daughter of the Elements, must this time we slay."

A dim light filled the hall, and a mist swirled into existence. After shimmering for a moment, the image of a woman flickered to life. "This is your prey Arnav."

Arnav looked at the image. The image of a sleeping woman, her silky tresses fanned across the pillow bathed in the moonlight. Her eyes opened ever so slightly, apparently awoken from a dream. Her hazel eyes scanned the room in panic, sweat dripping from her eyebrows. Had she sensed them? He wondered surprised... Even Vikram Sir looked surprised, and shocking both of them, those deep hazel eyes looked right at them.

Vikram waved a hand, and the mist disappeared. "She is different..." Vikram muttered.

Daughter of the Elements... Arnav thought. How he hated them. His sole purpose for joining Renaissance Warriors was for revenge... Revenge for everything he had lost...

"You DO know the consequences of failure?" Vikram asked.
Arnav nodded. "Death through the Renaissance Energy."

He walked away with a determined gaze, unconcious of the memories those eyes had made to resurface...

Will make it an FF if you guys like it *hugs*
And Please comment guys...It encourages me alot and is a motivating factor :)

INDEX BELOW!!!!
Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dynamix215 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dynamix215 thumbnail
:)

Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago
Dynamix215 thumbnail
some comments would be nice guys...?
Ayaat1216 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks interesting!
So Arnav has to kill her or die himself? Nice concept, it's something different 😊
Do continue please 😛
Dynamix215 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayaat1216

Looks interesting!
So Arnav has to kill her or die himself? Nice concept, it's something different 😊
Do continue please 😛

yeahhh... wil try ASAP
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey brilliant concept. Please continue.
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice... pls continue... an out of this world experience is needed right now to accommodate the happenings in our world!!!
Dynamix215 thumbnail
ikr? this is all so crazifying!!!!
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it like one of its kind ;) please continue