Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i too expecting da same thing i want my swaron back .i do not like gang telling "chemistry" thing and also dat "type" thing it is irritating nw ðŸ˜¡

today is da last day for dancer hunt audition so i hope we will get our swaron .FINGER CROSSED
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After Sneha's quitting, this was the first epi I enjoyed which doesn't contain dance... and all due credit goes to the good utilization of Swayam's charcater as well as Shantanu's expressions were very pleasant to watch...

I really did miss this expressive face of Swayam... and hope we will get a good Sharon to fit well with our talented Swayam...
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U said it all :p
Me too lukng fwd to SwaRon :D
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Looking forward to SwaRon. 
I hope Sharon returns soon..like real soon now. Waiting is getting harder by the day. 
Patha hai its no easy task but i think we waited long enough patiently..I just hope to see SwaRon real soon.. 
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Looking forward to SwaRon.

I hope Sharon returns soon..like real soon now. Waiting is getting harder by the day.
Patha hai its no easy task but i think we waited long enough patiently..I just hope to see SwaRon real soon..

Realy suds i cant wait ne longer bt i gues CVs r havng a hard tym finding sum1 atleast half lyk sneha! Aftr al she was d best Sharon!Edited by shreyasi28 - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Agree and yeah SK was the best Sharon..if the new Sharon can be even half as good CV's and us fans are real lucky then. 
SaileshrkD3FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mee too eager to watch swaron but tanha wala chemistry kisiko nahi mil saktha it is for sure...and m really angry with cv's because y they are forcing the gang and aashi to make chipkoo scenes...we dont want aashi as a main lead in show...she is just friend...anyways m waiting for the swaron...