Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Luking forwrd to SWARON ^_^

SwaRon333 Senior Member
SwaRon333
SwaRon333

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
it ws sooo nice to c d smile on Swayamz face today whn Aashi mentnd Sharon...awwiieee...n d way he sed haan woh thodi strict hai...m rly hapy to c dat he misses hr n jst wntd to say dat i miss hr too...its bin long snce she left n nw dat d dancer hunt thingy is also ovr today as in d last date fr entry ws today so i hope dat dey find a new SHARON fr us...n v get our SWARON bak too...i hav no prob wid Aashi jst dat i get irritatd sumtimes whn d gang ds d 'chemistry' thngy on hr n Swayam too mch...bt dats also coz i basicly wnt my SWARON bak...meantime whtvr hapens is okay bt rly waitin to c hw SWARON story goes nw...mayb d Aashi angle cud b an intrstng twist also whn Sharon cums bak who knws...

M EAGRLY LUKIN FORWRD TO SWARON...R U GUYS? Big smile

Edited by like.no.other - 13 November 2012 at 9:27am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

pogoppaaddicted_swaronAashu14Molly.Swarontca21paro1311meghana29Anomic_lonerPhosphenesSaileshrkD3FANgunnu1swaron19flirteyedswayamsharon_bellaSwan_RutuyasriKaNcHaN_06Legilimens.--Rose--Snoweydesigirl_VD-Vishaka-Suku_SwaRon

meghana29 Senior Member
meghana29
meghana29

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Awww...That was such a cute moment when AAshi says Sharon rejected her..Swayam so fondly thought about Sharon..Me too get irritated when the guys talk about chemistry between Swayam and Aashi...N also get very very irritated when AAshi chipku types with Swayam..Everyone using the word "Types" now...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pogoppaparo1311Anomic_loner_bellaSwan_

paro1311 Senior Member
paro1311
paro1311

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
seriously it was too annoyin wen the guys went on wth the chemistry thing.. nd aashi sounded a bit like how swayam used to b abt sharon in the initial episodes.. all tht "i started dancin cos of u" lines.. honestly not likin tht track much.
on the other hand was happy to see bits of our sharon wen the flashback rehersal hall scenes were shownSmile chalo diwali ke din itna sa tho mila!!
i'l say it again ;i miss sharon... want swaron bac soon!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pogoppaaddicted_swaronmeghana29_bellaSwan_RutuSnowey

-Vishaka- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vishaka-
-Vishaka-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hmmm...chemistry

its wonderful epi 2dy...aij sheron ki jalak to mil gayi...

Hope swaron wil complet soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29

Rutu IF-Dazzler
Rutu
Rutu

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the episode, but by reading the comments could take a wild guess about what would have happened. Whatever CV's are trying to hint us at, is not going to be accepted. Swayam is with Sharon and vice-versa, there is no need for a third angel , gimme me a break CV's. Story progress karne ke liye, don't ruin the true essence of SwaRon more!!!

And oh yes, we want SwaRon asap. Period!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anomic_loner_bellaSwan_

meghana29 Senior Member
meghana29
meghana29

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paro1311

seriously it was too annoyin wen the guys went on wth the chemistry thing.. nd aashi sounded a bit like how swayam used to b abt sharon in the initial episodes.. all tht "i started dancin cos of u" lines.. honestly not likin tht track much.
on the other hand was happy to see bits of our sharon wen the flashback rehersal hall scenes were shownSmile chalo diwali ke din itna sa tho mila!!
i'l say it again ;i miss sharon... want swaron bac soon!!

I just want Swayam to say that he's committed to his gang and especially AAshi..Even i felt that 'i started dancing coz of u' lines...Creep...
addicted_swaron Groupbie
addicted_swaron
addicted_swaron

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
thnx TM...for ths topic..me 2 also luv flshbk...jst awesome...tanha wala swaron dekhne ko jo mila...n yes msd swaron a lot...we wnt our sharon asap...
swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
well i liked today epi. all becoz of swayam.  he was actually like old swayam today. firstly he suggested idea for dance.
then though not much interested but today liked that he understood his sis and at same time he said that they r not going to accept this scholarship idea.
also he explained to rey that if gang are interested in scholarship that is their choice, and when rey getting angry that they r discussing about scholarship in place of dance he asked him to deal with it patiently and clamly. i really liked swayam today...
of-course best part was he misses sharon and remind old memories.

ps: to be honest i m liking aashi not loving but not  irritating or annoying types too...Winkand aashi convo with swayam is also good but but no one can take place of sharon in swayam heart and in swaron fans heart. i really miss sharon hope to see her back soon..

Edited by swayamsharon - 13 November 2012 at 9:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron19yasri_bellaSwan_

Go to top