Ruk Jaana Nahin

13th nov SHORT UPDATE--insa challenges each other

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
indu wakes up and asks sanchi for a cup of tea.sanchi doesn't respond and instead of applying sindoor she keepes the box in her bag.indu in a rude behaviour asks sanchi to change herself and than she will b happy forever.sanchi without saying goes away and prepares tea for indu thinking of his last night words and asks anita to give tea to indu.at college sanchi gets to know that hostel students r getting calls to leave the hostel and sanchi herself gets a threatening call to stay away from matter or she will b murdered. Indu asks sanchi but she says that its her matter and will solve by herself. Janardhan acts as he do not know about the incidents infront of sanchi.indu gets to know of the phonecall and danger to life of sanchi and asks his gang to keep eye on the whole university. Indu roams here and there for his wife in tnsn and meets her in the classroom. Indu says that he will handle the matter as sanchi's old fashioned rules won't work.sanchi and indu challenges each other and sanchi challenges indu that she will solve the matter without any violence...as indu wants to protect sanchi he calls campus students to ground and warns to stay away from his wife otherwise it will not b good for them...sanchi sees this and indu sees sanchi.

PRECAP:

indu and gang beating a boy when police comes with janardhan and janardhan says that indu should be arrested for the act..when police tries to arrest sanchi comes and says to stop...insa sees each other.

HAPPY DIWALI MY DEAR FRNDNS...Edited by sonali.singh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you are a good script writer. 😊 👍🏼 Edited by Joyel - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
hey joyel thanks but how can u say that...its not the detailed one like always so how do u managed to judge.

Ok bye...will come back later...decoration time with candles.
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
because u made short summary without losing the flavours.That's enough for me. 👍🏼 Edited by Joyel - 11 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sonu for your quick efforts ... as promised I wrote the long update... but might not be able to do so on Thursday/Friday me thinks.. or even the ME... 😳 i think we need someone else to step in for this week... 
Sonali.S thumbnail
Once again Thanks joyel.

Lashy...happy diwali my darling...i got tired by firing crackers..uuf.
Not confirmed about thrusday but on friday i can easily do and for ME...i won't b here in kanpur...my frnds wedding.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
O o ... kyaa karein kisi aur ko karna padega fir... 

Actually on Sunday, we;re havign a diwali party for which I'm performing a dance number and having rehearsals for that.. thats why from Thursday onwards I might not be able to do it...lets see if anyone else is able to fill in for then... 
happy diwali to you too and so nice to see you so chirpy 🤗
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Thanks a ton sona for the update.

Nice episode.
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update, really needed that... 😃
Sonali.S thumbnail
lashy...dance no...aaye haaye...sounds so interesting.

All the Best for your performance...rock the floor